It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Seagal about Obama, Putin, Russia and the US.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
well all i know of kelly le brock was her acting in weird science , marked for death and the woman in red which recreates the scene from some like it hot where the dress blows up as woman walks over grate apparently she forgot her panties that day because it showed her bush. not alot of rape victims i know who would show there goodsoff on screen. just saying and a lot of ex wives spout spousal abuse to get better alimony and child support maybe she speaks true i just don't know

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Growing up I loved action films, and Seagal was among the actors I enjoyed watching.

In many movies from the 80's, when there's a love scene, it actually looks like they're making love. I know it's all acting, but you can see some passion there. Not with Seagal, nope, he was acting like a sexually repressed creep. The way he just kept groping the woman, like he's never touched a woman before and was taking advantage of the scene. After seeing how he was in that movie I could believe the allegations of his wife.

I had the same thoughts when I saw the "love" scene in his movie "Nico - Above the Law" (i think). It was like you said, like he had never touched a woman before and was just taking advantage of the scene. I was disgusted, even at a young age. It was shortly after that I learned he was a REAL piece of # (abusing his wife and such).
edit on America/Chicago37Tue, 17 Jan 2017 08:37:40 -0600800000017 by eirgud because: making text easier to understand.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

OP, as usual, and typical of ATS, when someone posts a thread about a person who is in a position to make a positive difference for humanity and has made the commitment to do just that instead of lolling about in the lap of luxury, self-indulgence and privilege due to abundant financial success, the crowds pour in to shred and malign the person being portrayed. I often feel ashamed of posting at ATS when I see what happens to so many threads.

I've noticed that those who have accomplished the most on behalf of humanity, who truly care about what's happening to humanity, are the most maligned at ATS.

I've yet to see anyone who rushes in to trash another person post their personal resume of altruistic, beneficial life accomplishments in comparison so it can be evaluated by other members.

I do not worship other people or put them on pedestals but I certainly appreciate and applaud those who come from a place of integrity and congruity as they work to make things better on this planet. When I listen to or watch someone speak, or even read their words, I'm listening and watching for congruity, authenticity, a heart/mind connection and a lack of disingenuous motives. For me, these qualities come through loud and clear or they are absent.
edit on 17-1-2017 by tweetie because: grammar.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
well all i know of kelly le brock was her acting in weird science , marked for death and the woman in red which recreates the scene from some like it hot where the dress blows up as woman walks over grate apparently she forgot her panties that day because it showed her bush.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cant believe segal was teaching anderson kali's outside entry to be used off a jab. Shoulda taught kali's split entry off a right cross instead..... or better yet taught aikido instead and stick to what he actually knows. Which apparently isnt hubud lubud drills. If i were anderson id be laughing too.

Ive heard hes not the most affable guy to be around. But back in the day his aikido skills were prettt good. Lucky for him hes 6'4" and manhandling little japanese people weighing in at 140lbs when youre 250 is easy.

Jusr recently i watched a segal movie (dont ask i was drinking) that had a script and dialog that would make even george lucus cringe. It reminded me of how in an interview rob schnider related his experience with segal. Heres a synopsis of what went down.

Segal: (walks up to schnider) "i just read the greatest script EVER!!!"

Schnider: "oh yeah? Who wrote it?"

Segal: "I DID!!!"

And i was like "thats this movie!!! it got to be this movie!" Its so horrible that only segal woulda, coulda writen it and funded it.
edit on 17-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Anneei stand corrected to be fair i saw it in 1984 or 85 but i always thought she was nude under the skirt and it recreates the seen from the 7 year itch not a scene from some like it hot. but still she might be telling truth about segal or she could have made it up to get better deal in divorce.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

The guy's a macho jerk.

Comments/complaints about his arrogance and asinine behavior are not limited to his ex-wife.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What a trio.

A sex predator, a rapist, and a murderer. No thanks. Only scum remain in the Trump crowd.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: 727Sky

OP, as usual, and typical of ATS, when someone posts a thread about a person who is in a position to make a positive difference for humanity and has made the commitment to do just that instead of lolling about in the lap of luxury, self-indulgence and privilege due to abundant financial success, the crowds pour in to shred and malign the person being portrayed. I often feel ashamed of posting at ATS when I see what happens to so many threads.

I've noticed that those who have accomplished the most on behalf of humanity, who truly care about what's happening to humanity, are the most maligned at ATS.

I've yet to see anyone who rushes in to trash another person post their personal resume of altruistic, beneficial life accomplishments in comparison so it can be evaluated by other members.

I do not worship other people or put them on pedestals but I certainly appreciate and applaud those who come from a place of integrity and congruity as they work to make things better on this planet. When I listen to or watch someone speak, or even read their words, I'm listening and watching for congruity, authenticity, a heart/mind connection and a lack of disingenuous motives. For me, these qualities come through loud and clear or they are absent.

I'll do it, but it would reveal my personal information and therese some psychopaths o..here.

Are you a supporter of rape? Seems like it. I'll stay clear of you and your willingness to support the opinions of rapists and murderers. Creeps everywhere in the world. Nihilists. No values.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Cant believe segal was teaching anderson kali's outside entry to be used off a jab. Shoulda taught kali's split entry off a right cross instead..... or better yet taught aikido instead and stick to what he actually knows. Which apparently isnt hubud lubud drills. If i were anderson id be laughing too.

Ive heard hes not the most affable guy to be around. But back in the day his aikido skills were prettt good. Lucky for him hes 6'4" and manhandling little japanese people weighing in at 140lbs when youre 250 is easy.

Jusr recently i watched a segal movie (dont ask i was drinking) that had a script and dialog that would make even george lucus cringe. It reminded me of how in an interview rob schnider related his experience with segal. Heres a synopsis of what went down.

Segal: (walks up to schnider) "i just read the greatest script EVER!!!"

Schnider: "oh yeah? Who wrote it?"

Segal: "I DID!!!"

And i was like "thats this movie!!! it got to be this movie!" Its so horrible that only segal woulda, coulda writen it and funded it.

The man is a flaming asshole. My son does high level consulting work at a c level. One of his business associates was hired by Segal to help him start a multi-level energy drink company. Said his house n yard resembled a declining trailer park

I owned a martial arts school. To those who don't know, chuck Norris was the real deal, Steven Segal is a deal in his own mind. Absolute weirdo.

Denny

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Seagal couldn't have a dojo in Japan if he wasn't any good.

He doesn't practice Unagi. lol.

I've watched Norris fight in the ring, he IS the real deal.

Bruce Lee? Not sure coz all this stuff is Kata/choreographed in the movies.

All these guys know their stuff but when it comes down to street level jamming, who knows.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Now I ain't sayin she's a gold digger.....

The old "she is a gold digger" defense to rape.

innocent before proven guilty.

When asked if she was claiming that Seagal ever raped her, LeBrock replied, "I had a life before Steven Seagal, and a life after him. This book is not about Steven Seagal. But good or bad, he is a part of my life."

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Your sons experience and your own appraisal of segal matches everything ive heard about the man and in my personal opinion is spot on.

Cool that you owned a dojo. What were you teaching and practice?

Martial arts enthusiast myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join