It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the white light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i think we all reincarnate from years on i think that we leap a couple hundred or 500 years into the future or otherwise we exist some where else.i think that we have spirits like energy in our body dont forget we was made by tiny living things on a rock that landed on earthand that we create our own life but theres something else i think we have some kind of white light in our bodys everywhere before we was born it was there creating things creating our lives and who we will be.it like parrel universes with quentum mechincs.and that the universe is infinite.if it is we can live over and over again but we would never find earht because we would ne some where else either on a looka like earth or on a different planet

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That’s all I can say.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Agnis]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The white lights are infact our auras, energys like you say...i look up at night and i see energies, balls of light that swirl around me, i know when theyr coming because its rather when im meditating or jus thinking about this life. The atmosphere changes in my room, the temperature gets cooler and i feel my hairs on my legs and arms stand up..i used to be scared but thers nothing to be afraid of...these are the angels that guide us through life, whether theyr arch-angels, prophets, or our own guardians.

Anyone who says something as ignorant as "keep dreaming" needs to open up theyr eyes instead of living in a world where just they matter...there is a much bigger picture people, hopefully all will understand the good of this bigger picture...only good comes out of religeon, anything bad is the work of human ego...not soul.
Thanks, hope to shed some light on the way this world is.

The wisest thing we can declare is the simplest; PEACE...hope i've made this message clear enough

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The greatest sin against the human mind is to beleive something without evidence.
I think there is a big difference between religion and spirituality.
Religion is something people beleive because it's what they are told but isn't suported by evidence. It dose a lot of harm because it closes people's minds to the true possibilities.
Spirituality is a personal journey of discovery and is suported by the evidence a person experiences themselves.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by TruthResearcher2000]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
More like religeon is a product of spirituality...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Keep dreaming?...ignorant...

It’s great, of course, that you see lights flying around you every night, but by saying that “there is a much bigger picture” you prove nothing. I’m not denying the idea of a spiritual world, but looking for anything that could let me consider this theory credible.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
More like religeon is a product of spirituality...

Respectfully, *most* religions are bastardizations of the spirituality of a few. As examples I would point to Muslim exteremist sects, and the Catholic Church not allowing priests to marry.

Good ideas wrapped up in bureaucracy and then twisted to the point where the fail to represent the core underlieing beliefs that lead to the foundation of the religion.

Don't believe me, look at the Catholic and Anglican Churches.. identical in belief structure, separated only due to political reasons. To say religion is a product of spirituality is a *gross* over-simplification.

Both you and the previous poster are right and wrong at the same time. Nothing is so simple that you can paint it with one color of brush, and we would all do well to remember that.

Regards,

Osiris

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
It’s great, of course, that you see lights flying around you every night, but by saying that “there is a much bigger picture” you prove nothing. I’m not denying the idea of a spiritual world, but looking for anything that could let me consider this theory credible.

For what it's worth, Einstein thought there was something there and he was a very analytical man. Alas I have no additional proof despite some experience that might be considered para-normal in my personal life.

Osiris

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Believe me or not...

In the past it may have been as safe thing to go to, upon death...However, in present time, a person I know who used to be with illuminati said that there is there are so-call Greys who have develope a way to create white light technologly...Reason?...they do that trap unfortunate souls and transfer them to another body (which they geneticaly ceated...)

This guy was subject to such experiment...He also suggest to not go the white light...

If you read books or stories about people who had Near Death Experiment, you will found out that Some of them Never saw a White light...

PS. It is possible to trap a soul via EMP field...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What if the white light was your nervous systems 'fail-safe' device to protect you from the shock of death?
Ive hurt myself a few times, when i have had blinding white flashes in my head, moments after ive registered the pain.
It could be a chemical induced hallucination.
It could be your brains neuron receptors frying up.
People talking about flying up to this bright light/ this white coming to envelope them, could be a way that your brain is interpreting the process thats going on. I mean, the chemical/synapse overload is not something your brain knows how to handle.

" a person i know, who used to be with the illuminati..."
thats a great quote, mwen

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Im more inclined towards towards the idea of recurrance, than re-incarnation.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
What if the white light was your nervous systems 'fail-safe' device to protect you from the shock of death?
Ive hurt myself a few times, when i have had blinding white flashes in my head, moments after ive registered the pain.
It could be a chemical induced hallucination.
It could be your brains neuron receptors frying up.
People talking about flying up to this bright light/ this white coming to envelope them, could be a way that your brain is interpreting the process thats going on. I mean, the chemical/synapse overload is not something your brain knows how to handle.

Thats what many people assume happen...

Then again...the only way to know for sure is to actually experience death ourselves...anyone want to volunteer

" a person i know, who used to be with the illuminati..."
thats a great quote, mwen

I kind wish i was kidding about it though...

Now, I am going to think more than twice before going into the...white light...

His name is Stewart Swerdlow...
www.stewartswerdlow.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
from the front page of the website you posted the link too
"Are you both still programmed?
Yes. Most programmed people can never expect to be fully deprogrammed in the context of one lifetime, although we actively work on self-deprogramming."

So 'self-deprogramming' is actually just re-programming?
replacing one belief set for another set of beliefs, and they charge you for it!
Have you paid for a consultation, mwen?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

[email protected]

[edit on 29-1-2005 by cruzion]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So 'self-deprogramming' is actually just re-programming?
replacing one belief set for another set of beliefs, and they charge you for it!
Have you paid for a consultation, mwen?

1) If this what is for you want it be...than so be it...

However, to me self-deprogramming has to do with breaking away from what i was born into...the traditional belief system...society's point view on what thing should or should not be...etc...

2) Have i paid for a consultaion?...As a matter of fact, Yes...that was my only way to finding out whether this guy was for Real or not!...I was satisfied about what he told me...he told about things that only I would know about...not even my parents knew about those stuff...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
so this guy is psychic?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
so this guy is psychic?

Well...check out this analogy...

a) a Psychic can see the Blue-Print of something...however, psychic dont know how to read or interpret the Blue-Print...
b) a Mentalist can see, read, interprete (even manipulate) the Blue-Print...

According to what i have learn and read about him...he is more of a Mentalist...:up

Here is description of him and his wife...

---

Peter moon also talk about him in his book...before Stewart created this website...In the book, as protection, Peter Moon called him 'Stan Campbell'...that was during the time he was breaking away from the illuminati faction...so to speak...
'http://hiddenmysteries.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16264

Stewart also talks about it in one of his books, 'Montauk: The Alien Connection'

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Some more thing I would to say about the White Light thing...

There are some bugs that are attracted to light, so they get mesmorised and tend to hypnotically go to where the light is being emited...in most cases, that's a fatal move for the bugs...

Could this white light thing be based on the above claim...?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
benzorro1...you're right about the light. That is all that exists.

Religions...they are from books and other people.
Spirituality has no books, it is only what we find in ourselves.

I don't know why I think that everything in existence is born of light...but I do know the structure of atoms and sub atomic particles, and they are little balls of energy with not a bit of hard reality within them.

Everything is but a wisp of light, rolled into balls and connected by the Will of Something to make something.

How's that for weird?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
benzorro1...you're right about the light. That is all that exists.

Religions...they are from books and other people.
Spirituality has no books, it is only what we find in ourselves.

I don't know why I think that everything in existence is born of light...but I do know the structure of atoms and sub atomic particles, and they are little balls of energy with not a bit of hard reality within them.

Everything is but a wisp of light, rolled into balls and connected by the Will of Something to make something.

How's that for weird?

You are either a brilliant philosopher or a nut case my friend
... It is an interesting thought though.. hrmmmm.. now I have to ponder that.. damn.. and I was planning on just eating pizza and watching bad movies tonight

Osiris

top topics

<<   2 >>

join