It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Cases: The 1976 Stanford, Kentucky Abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I always find it a bit suspect when witnesses can't describe the happenings, but come back months later with many more details. It's like they are influenced, in their curiosity to find out what happened to them, by what they've read, been told or kind of "agreed on" together, each feeding off the story of the others. I have no doubt something happened to them, but I think the details may be more their own mind filling in the blanks.

I find a bit suspect that people still don't get that abductions are at plague level and had been for many years now, meaning, you have THOUSANDS of people describing the same procedures under the more or less the same scenarios.

Sadly, conscious memories are most likely faulty and several "hypnosis" sessions are required to unlock the memories closer to the truth.

The abductors do their job pretty well, they're very advanced and can bury the memories really easy. It's not a perfect method, but good enough. The secrecy is mantained and the programs continue as usual. In this particular case, they were without any doubt really messy. It's not the norm, but happens from time to time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

More on Gary Wood and Deverow cases.

link

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Thanks Karl12 not heard about a few of those case's
very strange yet interesting. The buzzing sound is a constant in a lot of the accounts, I wonder what that implies?
cheers.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

There used to be a great 'Strange But True' episode (hosted by Michael Aspel) on the A70 case mate but it seems like it's now been removed from the internet

Here we go - see 5:37

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
The buzzing sound is a constant in a lot of the accounts, I wonder what that implies?
cheers.

It sure is mate and I've also read plenty of reports of a kind of buzzing / humming noise apparently produced by UFOs - still don't know the reason though.

nawewtech.angelfire.com...

www.nicap.org...

Two relevant vids on the Stanford abduction with extra information about physiological effects on the witnesses.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Researcher Lydia Morel's investigation into the 1976 Stanford case:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

As per this narrator’s reporting from the video, I find it interesting that the narrator says that Elaine’s psychic abilities were heightened after her experience and later it appears so was Mona’s second sight, and the high strangeness of events following all the women afterwards.

I transcribed some highlights for discussion.

Elaine, the last woman to see the object, described the UFO as ‘beautiful’, huge dome-shaped, she claimed that she could not describe it, then went on to describe it more one huge light at the centre on the bottom focusing a beam on them, she saw a search light - light blue florescent light coming from underneath.

Elaine said she felt at peace, the other women did not.

All women were accomplished artists.

All women had burns on their necks, and experienced symptoms of radiation sickness (vid 6:40 mark).

All women passed polygraph test with flying colours. The man doing the polygraph tests developed a rare blood disease two years later; radiation sickness symptom(?).

www.webmd.com...

All women’s personalities changed: Elaine developed psychic abilities; telling narrator and narrator’s friend personal things about them and she was accurate. Elaine telling of substance falling out of sky like golden angel hair and covering her (other two women witnessed this). Mona home alone, her trailer sat on same property as her parent’s home, late at night a man materialized right in trailer, someone like from right out of the Bible; long robe, long shoulder length hair, and beard had finger curls. Mona was frightened, she felt she needed to make contact with her parents, but was having trouble, eventually phoned her parents and then the man disappeared. Mona made a sketch of man and mailed it to the narrator.

Elaine phoned narrator: It will look like I died but they will be coming back to get me. Three months later after phone call, Elaine passed away in what looked like a massive heart attack, but all tests came back normal. While in the hospital, Elaine told Mona, it really did happen to us, make them believe. Doctor asked Elaine if she had taken any heavy oil (like castor oil) because Elaine vomited up something in a heavy oil substance (which they threw out). A ball of light came into Elaine’s room, she said don’t worry it is them coming back for me, then she left this world. Doctor wrote heart attack as cause of death, but later stated that he didn’t know what was cause of death.

Later the narrator and another person went back to Mona’s home to show Mona the pictures that the narrator stopped to take at the abduction site and took pictures of each other in front of wall (vid 30:17 mark). The rest of the role of film were all clear, only pictures at abduction site had small round balls of light, several round balls surrounding narrator. The camera was checked and found to be working properly and not caused by development of film, no condensation, possibly an energy source that the camera picked up - never happened before but happened several years later (two more separate instances). When narrator and friend saw Mona’s oil painting of man that appeared inside her home with small round balls of light around him - “we were dumbfounded” to see balls of light surrounding the man. Mona said after hypnosis session, she had no idea why she painted the small round balls of light around the man.

Under hypnosis by Dr. Leo Sprinkle, U. of Wyoming : During Mona’s hypnosis - when car was taken over by the light: Elaine wanted to stop - Elaine was trying to get out of the car.

Polygraph by James Young (with Bob Pratt, UFO Reporter) and Dr. Sprinkle:

Louise under hypnosis: Where is Elaine?

Mona under hypnosis: Elaine wanted out (of car) - I see a crystal eye, with lights coming out of it - hand tied down (hurting or numb) - can’t breathe.

Elaine under hypnosis - disturbed, breathing deeply, something won’t let me talk, so frightened, weight on my chest, pain, lying down, all alone, something pressing on my throat like hands, something wrong with my throat, all black and white, foggy, I can’t see, feel alone, I just can’t think, just blackness, can’t move, so foggy I just see the shadows as they pass by, they won’t let me see, I couldn’t see the eyes, they won’t let me talk, feeling so tired. (Did you feel like you were being choked?) Elaine said that they didn’t want her to say any more, that she had said too much.

Louise second session, the next day (short pieces from transcripts which lasted 8 hours): Don’t want to go through that gate, I don’t want to go to sleep I have to stay awake, get it off, it’s hot, let me go home, please don’t touch me, my mouth is so dry, I’m so weak, I want to see you, let me look at your eyes, I can’t hurt you, so weak, I can’t get up, so dry, so weak, let me up, I won’t tell nothing, I want to see, so hot, so dry, can I go home now? I don’t want to tell. They weren’t mean, they just wouldn’t let me go home.

Mona second session: It’s like fire on me, I can’t see. I can see sky up there, looking up through rocks, I can’t breathe, my eyes like they’ve been pulled out, the eye ‘purple’, a crack in the wall like a web, something’s all over me, he’s coming at me, all over me, like water all over me, like liquid but not wet. My feet are bent backwards, my neck, take it off, can’t move my neck.

Elaine’s second session: dark and peaceful, they were frightened, I wasn’t. Car took off like a jet, then it was so rough, vibrating somehow then blank, blotted out then just darkness. I began to pray. Car vibrating. So much pressure on my chest, I couldn’t talk. A round metal bullet-shaped object, so much pressure couldn’t talk, weight above my left breast, it hurts, as though they wanted me to hush, pressure on throat, tightness, there were so many, they were passing the window, looked 4’ tall, I wanted to get away, terrible fear because I didn’t understand, they didn’t care.

I must say, whatever examination those women experienced, I say it would be a blessing to have one’s memory blanked out completely. Those that were doing the examination sure didn't resemble or act like the Grays that I encountered.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

And, yet again, we seem to be dealing with high strangeness and even what might be called mystical events. Fascinating.

The hypnosis angle--especially as it includes Sprinkle--is not without issues although much of their recall is the ladies impressions, at the very least, from their missing time.

Elaine seems to have been an explorer of the mysteries and probably somewhat adept.

Cases like this are difficult to classify, eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

And, yet again, we seem to be dealing with high strangeness and even what might be called mystical events. Fascinating.

The hypnosis angle--especially as it includes Sprinkle--is not without issues although much of their recall is the ladies impressions, at the very least, from their missing time.

Elaine seems to have been an explorer of the mysteries and probably somewhat adept.

Cases like this are difficult to classify, eh?

Indeed, very difficult but it gets me wondering about the psychic abilities aspect (with artistic people?). Has there ever been a subsequent study of abductee's psychic abilities at the time or after abduction? Just like someone mentioned exploring DNA samples of abductees to see if anything was similar or interesting enough, dissimilar. Something to explore.
edit on 18CDT12America/Chicago037121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Great write up right there mate and when it comes to Elaine 's feeling of 'peace' (or comfort or euphoria) and other highly strange motor vehicle UFO incidents there are similar examples found here - feeling pressure on the throat / abdomen and finding oneself in complete darkness also seem to be a factor.

originally posted by: The GUT

Think you picked the perfect word there bud - and it really is.

Just been reading Kandinsky's great thread about hunter Carl Higdon and also found that one pretty mindboggling (also contains echoes of Paulides 411).

See 2:10

Take the Pill! No! Don't Take the Pill!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AliensunIt was a full ten years after my experience in 1964 that the pieces all came together for me

similarly a sighting my brother and i had was suddenly recalled, but over 20 years after the incident. i don't doubt the human memory can be suppressed in such instances.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join