It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Cases: The 1976 Stanford, Kentucky Abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I always find it a bit suspect when witnesses can't describe the happenings, but come back months later with many more details. It's like they are influenced, in their curiosity to find out what happened to them, by what they've read, been told or kind of "agreed on" together, each feeding off the story of the others. I have no doubt something happened to them, but I think the details may be more their own mind filling in the blanks.

I find a bit suspect that people still don't get that abductions are at plague level and had been for many years now, meaning, you have THOUSANDS of people describing the same procedures under the more or less the same scenarios.

Sadly, conscious memories are most likely faulty and several "hypnosis" sessions are required to unlock the memories closer to the truth.

The abductors do their job pretty well, they're very advanced and can bury the memories really easy. It's not a perfect method, but good enough. The secrecy is mantained and the programs continue as usual. In this particular case, they were without any doubt really messy. It's not the norm, but happens from time to time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

More on Gary Wood and Deverow cases.

link

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Thanks Karl12 not heard about a few of those case's
very strange yet interesting. The buzzing sound is a constant in a lot of the accounts, I wonder what that implies?
cheers.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join