It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lydos an NGO in Antarctica.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I work down here as a government contractor for a company called PAE. PAE used to subcontract through Lockheed Martin who used to hold the contract for the National Science Foundation. Now, Leidos has done some sort of merger with Lockheed Martin, and has taken over the responsibilities. PAE's contracts didn't change once Leidos took over the responsibilities. Exactly why this happened? You can read more about it in the links provided, other than that, your guess is as good as mine.

www.leidos.com...

www.southpolestation.com...

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Some of the stuff i dug up lists U.S.S. Maddox (a destroyer) as one of the downed vessels. Bbuuuuttttt..... the USS Maddox was the naval vessel 'fired upon' in the Gulf of Tonkin incident. We know how that story ended! The Navy does have a history of falsifying documents to save embarresment or conceal motive. Being that this mission was not classified, but had some classified objectives (allegedly), I dont think it will be easy to track down said info. Like yourself, I need black & white evidence to fully ascribe to this story, as this is one that interests me.
Heres a link that gives a pretty good non-biased look at the facts.exopolitics.org...
The main info for this "conspiracy" comes from stories out of the Chilean press at the time. Admiral Byrd was supposedly barred from speaking to the MSM on his return untill TPTB got the story straight. Another source of info comes from a 1947 Russian intelligence report declassified in 1991 due to the fall of the U.S.S.R.
According to Russian intelligence, Operation Highjumps purpose was to destroy a hidden base built by the Nazis. Heres a (alleged) leaked statement obtained by Russian intelligence.

According to Lieutenant John Sayerson, a flying boat pilot:

The thing shot vertically out of the water at tremendous velocity, as though pursued by the devil, and flew between the masts [of the ship] at such a high speed that the radio antenna oscillated back and forth in its turbulence. An aircraft [Martin flying-boat] from the Currituck that took off just a few moments later was struck with an unknown type of ray from the object, and almost instantly crashed into the sea near our vessel…. About ten miles away, the torpedo-boat Maddox burst into flames and began to sink… Having personally witnessed this attack by the object that flew out of the sea, all I can say is, it was frightening.”

Apologies to the OP for my drift.
S&F for the OP

new topics

<< 1   >>

join