It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Greenwich Republican Insulted Town Worker, Then Pinched Her Groin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

Sigh, I've handed so many medals out this week. The amount of mental backflips Trump supporters do, I swear.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You seem to have a problem with what is and what is not consensual. Get away with assault isn't the same as consent.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: ugmold

Trump gave people permission to do this and at least one lawmaker took him up on that. You just cannot make this stuff up.

Actually what Trump was saying in his private conversation is that women would let him do that if he wanted. His whole point was that it would be consensual. It's like how there are people who want to be slapped or have their hair pulled. I get what you're saying but I hope you can see the difference.
good luck. Seeing the difference would mean being logical. Why do that when being ignorant is soooo much easier.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You seem to have a problem with what is and what is not consensual. Get away with assault isn't the same as consent.

again, why make sense?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

rape culture

I stopped reading when I realized you thought "rape culture" was a real thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Abysha

rape culture

I stopped reading when I realized you thought "rape culture" was a real thing.

Doesn't surprise me. Not listening to dissent is a part of rape culture.

You are not reachable by logic nor decency on this subject.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Trump gave people permission to do this and at least one lawmaker took him up on that. You just cannot make this stuff up.

Please provide a source where Trump is quoted giving permission for people to pinch groins.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I also love how every Trump supporter graduated from Law school right after Trump won the eleection

"Show me proof where he gave them permission"

Are you stupid, stupid? He didn't obviously say it; but he gave permission in his actions as the potential leader (and now leader) of the free world. The saying is, you lead by example and if the man is bragging on a tape about how he can grab women by the vagina and they like it; you don't think they will embolden his followers?

Again, LEADERS lead by example. By him saying, you can do this and that implied that he has done 'this' and 'that' and by doing so he is confirming his actions, and by his acceptance of such actions, he is literally giving his 'FOLLOWERS' the green light to perform these very actions with no hesitation.

I can't believe I had to write two paragraphs to explain this. That is why Trump 'gave' him permission moron. God, christ. Why are right-wingers acting stupid all of a sudden? When it comes to keeping a black man out of their neighborhood they will write philippics only measurable to the great Demosthenes, but when it comes to Donald, they turn into naive little school children.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Excuse me, but may I have some clarification here?

Are you saying that a Republican political personage of some sort (of whom I have never heard before today, I might add) bad mouthed a woman and then grabbed her by the genitals? I wonder what could possibly have led this ignorant piece of filth, to do such an ungentlemanly and disgusting thing?

Surely, people understand that there is a difference between being politically incorrect, and breaking the law, a difference between being impolite and being a sexual deviant? I mean, how can it be that the line between these two, rather obviously different things, has become blurred to the extent where something like this could happen?

sarc/off

This was about as predictable as a friends episode. Welcome to the Idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Are you stupid, stupid? He didn't obviously say it; but he gave permission in his actions as the potential leader (and now leader) of the free world.

So going by that logic we should all be hunting down any potential Bin Ladens and making sure we dump their bodies in the sea - just so no verification can be carried out. Does your body clock tell you to take a dump at the same time as Trumps? See how stupid that sounds.

And where in hell did you get the idea that America is the leader of the free world. The States gave up their sovereignty with the creation of the privately controlled Federal Reserve.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

And in true liberal fashion, if someone else does something, it makes it OK for you to do as well. Same thought process in children. Except in the real world, you are responsible for your actions. Even if you think someone else did them too. Orf in this case, you were told they did and you just aren't smart enough to understand it fully.
edit on 16-1-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Do you understand the role of a leader? Do you understand that people for the most part, are followers? Do you understand that as a leader, when you condone something that would usually be frowned upon, you embolden your followers top copy that behavior? Do you understand why we have leaders in the first place?

Are you being willfully ignorant or are have you never been in any position of leadership? Also, I like how you quoted one sentence in my post and excluded the part that really ha the substance. You know, the part about the implications of leadership and WHY Trump's supporters are essentially following his words.

But go on, continue to deny reality. Again, I will wait and when that 'I told you so' moment comes, I'll be there.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I call 'Fake News'.

This sounds like BS and I bet it was made up by the lady who sucked at her job. I find it hilarious that some of you think this is a real story.

Im with you.

Just because Trump won people suddenly think sexual assault is legal?

That doesnt sound plausible for a 71 year old guy with a job.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I call 'Fake News'.

This sounds like BS and I bet it was made up by the lady who sucked at her job. I find it hilarious that some of you think this is a real story.

His attorney said it was a 'playful gesture'. So something happened.

“There was a playful gesture, in front of witnesses. It was too trivial to be considered anything of significance...Source

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I call 'Fake News'.

His attorney said it was a 'playful gesture'. So something happened.

“There was a playful gesture, in front of witnesses. It was too trivial to be considered anything of significance...Source

Is that what they call it nowadays?

Jesus Christ on a stick, some people are beyond help.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Is that what they call it nowadays?

Well, the 'person' who said it is an attorney, did you expect something more classy from humanity's version of a lamprey?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I call 'Fake News'.

Jumping on the "fake news" bandwagon a little early aren't we? Care to attempt to deny any ignorance first or have you lost the ability to consider that Republicans can do awful things too?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
71 years old? I think he might be a little senile what else could explain why he sexually assaulted someone in front of a security camera? he had to know the camera was there because he worked in that building.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I guess the guy forgot about the part where Trump said that they LET famous people do it. Operative term LET. He is not famous enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I feel making this story about his being a "GOP politician" is somewhat disingenuous. He is described as "Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board member". Not even a payed position (in my community). Can he really even be considered a politician? He's just a sick # that needs an ass whoopin'. Those are everywhere, on both sides, and directly in the middle, of the political aisle.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join