It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I recall , sometime after their defeat... the Clintons appeared in public wearing 'Purple'... this was about Dec 1st or a couple weeks after the Trump Poll thrashing of the Globalist Elite movement

is this what you are thinking of when you say that War is being waged by the Deep-State against Trump ?

expect more of the Cloward-Piven Strategy from the anti-Trump coven

the unrest by BLM (and untold Others) is just another obligatory action-fight-scene
in the real-life movie taking place... "Un-American Activities"

I also recall, when I was a street person up in DC around the '68-69 era, I went to a university lecture & rally which revolved around that still new strategy by those guys cloward-piven... it was also a way to clog up the court system... the aggressive Revolutionary types were on the way out of favor (weathermen & weather underground) at least in DC and the richly heeled suburbs in VA & MD

been so long ago, I can't say which university it was -> Georgetown or George Washington, but it was walking distance from up where I lived at Dupont Circle area
edit on th31148461285316272017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Great thread.

Found another article that fits well in this discussion :

“Color Revolution” against Donald Trump

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Now that was a good read.

And how interesting...

New secret initiatives
The CIA is expected to try to "disrupt Mr Milosevic's private financial transactions" and use computer hackers to drain his overseas bank accounts electronically, according to the Time report. Covert operations within Yugoslavia itself are also reported to be planned, aimed at fomenting greater anti-Milosevic feeling.

BBC/Europe/ July 6th 1999

I'd forgotten about computer hacking being a part of the Serbian campaign, if I ever even acknowledged it at the time.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I'm glad you like it.
Here is another interesting point of view on the topic :

Does a rogue Deep State secretly have Trump's back?

Trump is just moving into the White House this week-end and he hasn't done anything yet as President but delivering speeches. IMO, it will be appropriate to deliver comments on his Presidential decisions but he hasn't got time to take any yet.
All commentators in the alternative press deliver their own presumptive statements while the MSM focus on the would-be 'color revolution' against him.

Let's call it the revolution "yellow in the front and brown at the back".
After all, it meant for people who are pi##ed about Trump's election and butthurt that he is now in the White House.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I did like it, thank you, partly because I don't know much about it. Your second article makes sense, there must be factions within factions within the deep state. When you imagine about the personal politics in one office alone, it becomes easier to see how all of these departments are unlikely to operate as a homogeneous unit with a common goal.

The author seems to be suggesting that Trump's win is being seized upon quickly as a fortuitous opportunity for some, to rid the internal system of extremists from both sides of the political spectrum. It's feasible, certainly. The danger then lies in how this plays out for normal, working people in America.

B x

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join