It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Lost Over $1 Billion Dollars Weeks After Trump Presidency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Funny, because I really couldn't care less either way.

He has his demons I'm sure, but he also reflects very fondly on his Nazi days. How is an ex-Nazi allowed to have so much privilege?

Why have the Rothschilds (Zionist Jews) allow Soros (Nazi) to have so much influence? What secrets does he hold?
because just maybe Zionist Jews are not against Nazis like we are taught. Everyone has an angle and agenda.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Its unlikely to be a realized loss as of yet, even with futures, you may be looking at 90 day due (or other term) futures and he would likely hold a variety of termed derivatives expiring on a variety of dates.

Its only realized if he exits his position (in this case buying at market to cover the short) or if the term expires. Im guessing Soros is probably above margin calls with the clearing house.
edit on 16-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'd say Soros is trying to replicate the Rothschild's scam where they bought up stocks when they tanked, so Soros would be quite happy to see America drop like a hammer, so then he can buy up the stocks he wants and become the new Rothschild.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can i wish him bankruptcy lol, i think i just did.

I'm a firm believer in capitalism, to the extent it does not cross into amorality. However, I also believe that most of the top tier individuals used other-than-capitalist means to achieve their wealth. Having billions or trillions in wealth, there is no logical explanation other than extralegal means. Many large corporations in America used lobbying to obtain corporate protectionism/favoritism, this is indicative of fascism; those who achieved their wealth through this method should be stripped of their assets. I am willing to compromise by taking those fascist earnings, and distributing that wealth equally.
Also, once someone uses vast wealth to control others, or stop others from succeeding, or to foment wars, etc, it's a form of corruption and inhibits real markets.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What stocks did he buy? Seems weird that he took a loss when everything went up after Trumps win.
Unless of course he bought stocks in insurance and the medical industry... hmmm...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just need to mark this thread so I can come back later, I'm at work right now

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fishticon84

He bet big on gold, which tends to rise when stock market falls.

He also placed put options on the S&P.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Billionaire hedge-fund manager George Soros lost nearly $1 billion as a result of the stock-market rally spurred by Donald Trump’s surprise presidential election.

www.wsj.com...

Apparently, Soros bet big time that Hillary would win, and that the US economy would go into free-fall collapse.

It just goes to show how much Hillary/Soros team really cares about America. They were betting the US would descend into third world status.

All this talk about Leftists looking out for America, about Trump only caring about himself. Why then was Soros banking on Hillary, and betting that the US economy would collapse? Please explain.

Better link here: www.foxnews.com...

This is a big oops and sign that hillary was supposed to win.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well you know karma has a way of comin' round the mountain when she comes !'☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join