It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Lost Over $1 Billion Dollars Weeks After Trump Presidency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Billionaire hedge-fund manager George Soros lost nearly $1 billion as a result of the stock-market rally spurred by Donald Trump’s surprise presidential election.

www.wsj.com...

Apparently, Soros bet big time that Hillary would win, and that the US economy would go into free-fall collapse.

It just goes to show how much Hillary/Soros team really cares about America. They were betting the US would descend into third world status.

All this talk about Leftists looking out for America, about Trump only caring about himself. Why then was Soros banking on Hillary, and betting that the US economy would collapse? Please explain.

Better link here: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 15-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: ARGG!!

edit on 15-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: link

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Here's what the man said about 911:

"Hijacking fully fueled airliners and using them as suicide bombs was an audacious idea, and its execution could not have been more spectacular." (George Soros, “The Bubble Of American Supremacy,” The Atlantic Monthly, 12/03)

He also made $1 billion in 1 fell swoop on Black Wednesday in '92 betting against the British Pound, and he's worth several billion, but I'm sure this still hurt his pockets (which I like very much)

Want to know more about this bastard? I put together a timeline of Soros coming to be and how he got his start (and his son, Alex, who is following right in his footsteps)

Thread

edit on 15-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

His overall fund is up 5% this fiscal year though.

That loss won't translate into much for him I don't think.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Why would anyone be supportive of Hillary? Especially in light that her presidency would spell economy downturn, or worse. Soros has a nasty habit of collapsing a nation's economy to make a profit. How does this have our National Interests at heart? With all the Trump talk lately, it's good for people to have an understanding on what the alternative was.
edit on 15-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

At least yours can be read.

Shame he didn't lose more.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yeah, I was reading the Fox link and they cited the WSJ. Didn't realize you need a subscription for WSJ articles.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He also spends hundreds of million$ on agent provocateurs at protests so that people will act with violence and destruction rather than peacefully protesting for their cause.

He wants to see America's economy fail, and to do away with US Sovereignty. He's almost like a single-person embodiment of the Council on Foreign Relations

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Would be nice if he lost ALL of his billions

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

He also spends hundreds of million$ on agent provocateurs at protests so that people will act with violence and destruction rather than peacefully protesting for their cause.

He wants to see America's economy fail, and to do away with US Sovereignty. He's almost like a single-person embodiment of the Council on Foreign Relations

If anyone has motives for ensuring Trump never makes it past Inauguration Day, Soros is the guy. I am almost certain Soros is funding violent 'protesters' for January 20.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Funny, because I really couldn't care less either way.

He has his demons I'm sure, but he also reflects very fondly on his Nazi days. How is an ex-Nazi allowed to have so much privilege?

Why have the Rothschilds (Zionist Jews) allow Soros (Nazi) to have so much influence? What secrets does he hold?
edit on 15/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sure all the Democrats just hold Soros in high regard, lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If Trump was his guy all along then his money was well spent if you ask me.

Distrust in the media has been steadily growing over the past few years, Soros took advantage of this trend by making the media bash Trump to make him look like an outsider.

"People don't trust the media so if the media is talking bad about Trump that must mean Trump is an outsider."

If that's the thought process Soros was banking on then he banked right.

That's my opinion at least. No way they would let an outsider into office and screw up what they've got planned.
edit on 1/15/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The funny thing is that if you earn much, you loose much. And before you know it your deposits has the same debt as the day you had this in your pocket.

The fall goes faster than to climb, yeah he's worried about it..

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Can i wish him bankruptcy lol, i think i just did.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the man is a parasite and loyal to no one or no country his only agenda is to make him and his customers
as much money as possible by any means necessarily if that requires rigging politics or starting wars
he and his ilk truly believe they are so far above the rest of us that our lives are an utter irrelevance to them

his kind should be stripped of their power and money and never allowed control of anything larger than a corner shop.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can i wish him bankruptcy lol, i think i just did.

I'm a firm believer in capitalism, to the extent it does not cross into amorality. However, I also believe that most of the top tier individuals used other-than-capitalist means to achieve their wealth. Having billions or trillions in wealth, there is no logical explanation other than extralegal means. Many large corporations in America used lobbying to obtain corporate protectionism/favoritism, this is indicative of fascism; those who achieved their wealth through this method should be stripped of their assets. I am willing to compromise by taking those fascist earnings, and distributing that wealth equally.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy......I wish he would have lost more.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You can bet he had positions elsewhere to hedge against this. Overall, I am sure he didn't really "lose" anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Was hoping it caused him a heart attack.
Shame.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Seems like this guy likes betting on things. I think he is going to learn shortly that we are entering a new realm where the deceiver loses his shirt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join