It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans need to firmly stand behind DJT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

That analogy isn't quite correct.

It would be more like choosing between 2 pilots, one who's a corrupt global powerbroker and the other who's an incompetent & short tempered billionaire neophyte. The first pilot is very experienced but wants to steer your plane through unnecessary storms and to a location you dread. The other pilot doesn't know the first thing about flying, constantly engages in "twitter beefs" during work hours, and has a knack for grabbing random women by the crotch. Luckily, both pilots chose competent co-pilots, though their methods and destinations are still unfavorable to the majority of passengers (which is why they weren't in the running to be the main pilot).

In this case, it makes sense why people would complain regardless of which pilot was selected.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anything Mr. Trump does will be spun into something horrible by the rabid anti-Trump hatemongers.
Anything Mr. Trump does that is horrible will be ignored and/or defended by rabid pro-Trump supporters.

The problem is the obsession and the fighting that ensues. Obsession with anything isn't healthy. Fighting and manipulating others because they don't think the same way you do is pathetic.

Mindlessly supporting to Jingoist proportions isn't very sane either when the facts we have are provided by a government and news agencies that have embraced propaganda and are also caught up in the divisive manipulation.

People are dehumanizing other people by thinking that because of their political ideologies or party choice they must be a hive-mind with no individuality. It's a level of bigotry reserved for some of the worst of mankind.

But they won't stop. They'll fight. They'll accuse of insane things. They'll do this because their neural networks have been twisted to provide a positive internal response to their negative behavior.

So this is a call for peace. Let's try to be decent to those that believe different than we do. It takes a real horrible person to think there's a problem with that.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jsfour

The only true thing you wrote was that the election is over.

You say "Look at Russians" as if they are some kind of role model, when in fact they are the the most corrupt industrialized nations in recorded history. The only reason why the population appears to "stand firmly behind" Putin is because that is the only narrative that is allowed.
But Russians do not stand as firmly behind Putin as you suggest. Established news outlets might not be allowed or able to criticize him, but there is still a lot of individuals criticizing him and a lot of satire from smaller outlets that pokes fun of him.
They do diss him, they do spread rumors about him and they very much doubt him. The narrative you are putting forth is some brainwashed BS.

You sound like someone who has been paid to spread this BS, or possibly you've just watched too much RT. Either way, your ideas are bonkers.

The house has been dived and stood for a long time. And please explain what the Russians would ever stand to gain if people do not stand "firmly behind" Trump? God I hate that expression. Sounds like such brainwashed BS. People who stand firmly are people who are too stupid to change their mind when faced with compelling arguments.
I can see how Russia would stand to gain control of a lot of things, if people do stand firmly behind Trump. But I don't see how anyone would fall in a trap if they didn't. You are talking pure crazy talk.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You might want to do your research. Putin's election was heavily questioned. In fact it led to the largest protest in Russian history.

Among the leaders of the protests was one Boris Nemtsov. He has since been assassinated right in front of the Kremlin. His killers have never been brought to justice.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I was very glad to see, after I decided to click on this clickbait title, that the OP has been shown the door (again, apparently?). "Good start," I thought, *pats mods on back and fist-bump*

BECAUSE the OP was silenced, I read through it. Thanks, mods, and thanks to all of you who helped tear apart his trolling and are still ducking and swinging the way we need to do if we are to survive this whole mess. It just keeps getting worse, and it's certainly not fun or cute.

edit on 1/16/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Its hard to stand behind someone who is very thinned skinned, lies, makes fun of handi-capped people, brags about being with married women and grabbing pussy bc he can do it bc he is rich, however, I have to give him a chance. So far its not looking so good, but nothing in stone yet.

I will never stand behind him, he will never have my respect. I will just hope he doesn't f# this country up.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No we do not have to stand behind him.
This is America we have the freedom to not stand behind him. His values are so diametrically opposed to my own that I could NEVER stand behind him.
No one with any decency should either.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Welcome to the United Soviet States where pseudo president trump will serve President Vladimir Putin loyally.
Just the way he's been groomed to do.
edit on 1162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

We won't need to spin it. We just need to report it. He will do the rest just like he's been doing.
Come on...You know this...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Glad to see you in here. Don't forget, we need your input on this stuff too.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I was very glad to see, after I decided to click on this clickbait title, that the OP has been shown the door (again, apparently?). "Good start," I thought, *pats mods on back and fist-bump*

Why for expressing an opinion that differs than your own?
Sooo you're saying you agree with the suppression of free speech.

Sad to see what a thread degrades to when the OP is not around to keep the liberal vultures at bay...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

LOL Suppression of free speech? "Freedom of speech" applies to the govt, not to private organizations. ATS has a well documented T&C which "suppresses free speech", as you put it, and everyone who signs up here agrees to follow it. So if anything, we individuals agree to suppress our own speech in order to participate on this site.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Why for expressing an opinion that differs than your own?

No. For being a troll.

Sooo you're saying you agree with the suppression of free speech.

Noooo I'm saying that trolling needs to stop. Seriously.

Sad to see what a thread degrades to when the OP is not around to keep the liberal vultures at bay...

Yeah --- "not around" because nope.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Why do i have a sneaking suspicion youre a member that has been banned several times in the last few days
1. Off the wall posts -check
2. Refusal to acknowledge facts -check
3. repeating the same line over and over - check

I'm sure AI bots are at an all time high. Or with a few million from Black Money Ops some interest's are employing out of work hungry people

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

onslaught of new posts by brand new members, all baiting threads?

Its like an avalanche...and the weird thing is that some have been in the background the last 6 moths not posting, then the minute Trump was elected out they come. This smells like ATS is being set up to perhaps ultimately fail. Sad

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

American society. Who makes F-22, Zumwalt, M1A2? Whites do

BAE - ZUMWALT - BAE is European controlled....What a lazy baiting thread.

en.wikipedia.org...

. BAE Systems Inc. has the advanced gun system and the MK57 VLS. Almost every major defense contractor (including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, L-3 Communications) and subcontractors from nearly every state in the U.S. are involved to some extent in this project, which is the largest single line item in the Navy's budget

en.wikipedia.org...

BAE Systems Inc. (formerly BAE Systems North America) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the British defence and aerospace company BAE Systems plc. As per its Special Security Agreement, BAE Systems Inc. operates as a semi-autonomous business unit within BAE Systems controlled at a local level by American management.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsfour
The election is over. The president has been elected. Every American, those who did vote for him and those who didn't, need to firmly stand behind the next president DJT.

Hahahahaha!
Thanks for the laugh!
Ask me to stand behind a 'LEGITIMATELY' elected president, and I'll laugh just the same! *__-
I wonder what might have happened in an uninterfered with election?
Maybe the same, but we'll never know that, will we?
You go stand behind him...
(Unless you are the lead dog, the scenery never changes!)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join