It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans need to firmly stand behind DJT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The election is over. The president has been elected. Every American, those who did vote for him and those who didn't, need to firmly stand behind the next president DJT.

Look at Russians. You may criticize them. You may dislike them. But hey, they firmly stand behind their president. They don't laugh at their president. They don't diss their president. They don't spread rumors about their president. They don't doubt their president. They don't dislike their president.

A house divided cannot stand. A house divided will be vulnerable to attack by foreign powers.

If Americans do not firmly stand behind DJT, they will fall into the trap of the Russians, and they will be divided and conquered.

Peace out.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Im standing.........hope I can keep standing,,,Im picky and don't agree with much, one wrong thing could send me packing

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jsfour

Look at Russians. You may criticize them. You may dislike them. But hey, they firmly stand behind their president. They don't laugh at their president. They don't diss their president. They don't spread rumors about their president. They don't doubt their president. They don't dislike their president.

That's because people in Russia are routinely thrown in jail and 'disappear' for opposing Putin. I'm also pretty sure there is a fairly large network of people who oppose Putin, who are Russian.

A house divided cannot stand. A house divided will be vulnerable to attack by foreign powers.

That's nonsense, we haven't had a house that agreed with itself since America was founded, which is why there are 2 parties generally.

If Americans do not firmly stand behind DJT, they will fall into the trap of the Russians, and they will be divided and conquered.

They said the same thing about Obama and Bush and nothing really happened there.

This is America, nobody needs to stand behind anybody.

Cause Jesus, Guns and Freedom of Speech, that most people misunderstand, but regardless.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Russians don't diss their president because they can be locked in a cage if they do. Ask everyone doing hard labor in Siberia for speaking their mind what they think of their "president".

When Donald does something befitting the leader of a nation, he'll have my backing. Until then its nothing more than a 4 year long reality TV show.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Russians don't go after their president after the election. Russia has 4 major parties compared to America's 2. Yet Russians stand behind their president. They are not a house divided like Americans are.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsfour
The election is over. The president has been elected. Every American, those who did vote for him and those who didn't, need to firmly stand behind the next president DJT.

Funny that, even Trump did not stand behind President Obama, remember Trump was a birther......

Yet you expect every American to stand behind Trump!

As we have seen, Trump cannot stand anyone disagreeing with Trump.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The very least Americans should do is not spread around false rumors of their incoming president. Rumors that are unsubstantiated, unverified. Russians never do that to their incoming presidents.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Trump never claimed Obama was not born in the US. Trump got Obama to release his long form birth certificate. Many people had doubts. Trump helped put that doubt to rest and put the house united rather than divided. IMO Trump did a right thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The very least Americans should do is not spread around false rumors of their incoming president.

What false rumours are you talking about?

Rumors that are unsubstantiated, unverified.

You mean like the false/unsubstantiated birther rumors Trump spread about Obama?

Russians never do that to their incoming presidents

As they know they will be locked up if they speak against Putin!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Do you have proof Putin locks up his political opponents? Who are they? What are their names? Russians don't emigrate to western countries. They know their government is just.
edit on 15-1-2017 by jsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Trump never claimed Obama was not born in the US. Trump got Obama to release his long form birth certificate. Many people had doubts. Trump helped put that doubt to rest and put the house united rather than divided. IMO Trump did a right thing.

Ummmm Trump accused the president for quite a long time of being from Kenya, he even hired his own investigative people to look into the matter.......

Why do i have a sneaking suspicion youre a member that has been banned several times in the last few days
1. Off the wall posts -check
2. Refusal to acknowledge facts -check
3. repeating the same line over and over - check

Look up Pussy Riot, who was jailed for speaking out against Trump, and then google the numerous "deaths" associated with Putin dissenters.......many have been very public

link   

When Trump gives a good reason for and exhibits behavior worth standing behind, then I will consider standing behind him.

Until that point, he has to prove himself worth standing behind.

But I'm not holding my breath.

link   

Trump never claimed Obama was not born in the US.

edition.cnn.com...

Oh dear, why do you post obvious false stories.

link   

You could replace Russia with Turkey, the Phillippines, North Corea, former Nazi-Germany.
Those people don´t and didn´t critize their Führers, too.
Some because they are/were afraid to "disappear", some because the follow their Führers.
I can speak for the Germans, we wished more germans had protested and critized Hitler before he became the Führer of the stupid Germans.

If somebody needs to be critized, he should be critized. Sooner rather than later, because later it´s maybe too late!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Trump questioned Obama's place of birth. Many people did. He is Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Many Americans were not comfortable and had doubts. Trump helped put that doubt to rest by having Obama release his long form birth certificate in 2011. Trump helped a divided house unite.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hail TRUMPOTUS the savour job maker who takes no # from the 3 letter mobs.
He will be the best and most productive POTUS since RR!
If you want positive change then you need a maverick with balls!

And I'm not an American!

edit on 15-1-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Is Germany a democracy now? Merkel has been chancellor for decades. Who dares to oppose Merkel in Germany?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why do I see onslaught of new posts by brand new members, all baiting threads?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Diasagreement makes the world go round. The last thing Trump needs is an echo-chamber. What people need to figure out is how to criticize actions, not words.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What's the point of spreading around false rumors of the incoming president? Other than dividing the house. Russians don't do that. Germans don't do that. No one does that other than Americans who are falling for the Russians trap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join