It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is ATS, right? Where people believe the CIA killed Kennedy? Where people believe they had a hand in Jonestown?

If the ATS crowd is right about any of this stuff, Trump may be very close to getting shot by a patsy who will soon be shot by another patsy.

In fact, unless Trump changes his stance on Russia and gets in line, I'd say all the scary stories about the CIA will be subjected to the ultimate test. Because the conspiracy version of the CIA would have his head on a plate.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
John Brennan has been caught lying under oath to Congress numerous times, Nothing he says should be taken seriously. The fact that he is even still in a position of power is disturbing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: powertec120

Well, I see it as the richest of the rich are the terrorists... so I can kind of relate to this a bit.

And, yes I do want to be at peace with the 2nd world super power... once the top 2 world super powers merge goals, the globe will see less influence by the 1% money. I do not condone espionage or whatever has been blabbed about for so long, but we'd be naive to think that espionage is not a business in its own right and that every country that can use it, does use it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join