It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

The Republic has stage 4 lung cancer it will take two terms and about a dozen Jason Bourne and Tom Clancy novels to fix it...if he gets the opportunity.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What do you think about whether Trump should watch his tongue?

Personally I find the candor and honesty refreshing.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Maybe the CIA has some fecal related documents prepared for the public. Trump better watch out for #ShtGate

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Brennan wouldn't have said anything if he didn't have something that Trump doesn't want out in the open.

To late though...peegate is going to open soon and wash the Orange juggernaut down the political river.

3 letters play hard ball. Either you play by their rules or gtfo.
edit on 15-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Brennan is an out-going official.

What he did by making the comments for Trump to watch his mouth is called "ring and run" in political circles.

Some officials "earn" that right due to their long and meritous service. Brennan does't have that kind of background, so what he did is just another cheap shot. We'll be seeing a LOT of that in the coming days as outgoing officials make the talk show circles in a bid to line up their next jobs. ( Meet the Press, 60 min, etc..)

Now it may be true there is information regarding Russia Trump isn't aware of, but he will be shortly and as far as I can see Trump HASN'T said anything yet he can't walk back if it's in America's interest that he do so.

In the immediate future he'll be getting his "official tutorials" in foreign diplomacy and I would imagine like with every president before him it'll be a shocker. Everyone on these threads apparently has NO CLUE how politics works. Until Trump is sworn in and in office he's just like everyone else, looking in from the outside. Once "inside" things change.

He'll be briefed to death, have options we will never know about to choose from, and learn to walk the minefield of foreign relations like all the other presidents had too. You can't judge him really till we see how fast he learns the ropes.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Cia serves the president.Brennan has to go and should investigated for HIS wrong doings.

LOL You don't really believe that, do you? In theory and officially, you're correct. But in practice, they have their own black ops funding and their own goals which supersede the latest elected politicians.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Who does Trump think he is?
Hillery Clinton?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Brennan wouldn't have said anything if he didn't have something that Trump doesn't want out in the open.

To late though...peegate is going to open soon and wash the Orange juggernaut down the political river.

3 letters play hard ball. Either you play by their rules or gtfo.

They don't play hardball with me. I'm a citizen of the U.S.A. - the three biggest letters in this country.

Trump is now our President. He's the leader of the biggest 3 letters in the world, besides G O D.

Brennan should take note, and many others should realize their own authority in these matters.

My artist friend.
edit on 1/15/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Respect where it's due.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Cia serves the president.Brennan has to go and should investigated for HIS wrong doings.

LOL You don't really believe that, do you? In theory and officially, you're correct. But in practice, they have their own black ops funding and their own goals which supersede the latest elected politicians.

There is no organization more powerful than an informed and armed population of the United States of America, in this solar system, in this mortal realm.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

There is no organization more powerful than an informed and armed population of the United States of America, in this solar system, in this mortal realm.

Especially in this day.

Well said.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban
Not trying to hijack this post, but I remember about some prophecy that's says the bear and the eagle will unite to utterly destroy terrorism in the world. That line where trump says wouldn't it be nice if get along with Russia, wouldn't people want this if it were true?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobbanI then drag that into the opinion that Putin is staging conflict with NWO.

I don't think Russia's looking for a fight. Russia suffered so much during WWII they've seen what happens when you push for mass conflict.

Russia arent the ones creating false excuses to create wars in far of regions.

Russia got sick and tired of the US regime changing so they stepped in (at Syria's request) to put an end to it.

The old wold way of thinking is gone, the worlds small now because of communications and our abilities in space. It isn't about controlling countries or resources its about coming together as a species and moving outside of our planet.

I believe Russia firmly agree's with this, its just that they haven't had a US President in the past 16yrs that was willing to do it with them. Granted, Clinton probably would have if the technology had of been around back then.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Watch his tongue? Nah, I think he's fine with his opinions.

Quit using Twitter to share his opinions? Absolutely.

But, to be honest, I question everything that comes out of Brenner's mouth, too, so he's not really one to discuss what other people say.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Everyone on these threads apparently has NO CLUE how politics works. Until Trump is sworn in and in office he's just like everyone else, looking in from the outside. Once "inside" things change

I'm reminded of that scene in Independence Day where they show the President that they had Aliens tucked away since the 50's. They will "tell" him certain things (not necessarily Aliens) about the way things really work in the nether world of big power maneuverings; he will tow the line and do the bidding of the puppet masters. He will have no choice.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Caver78

Everyone on these threads apparently has NO CLUE how politics works. Until Trump is sworn in and in office he's just like everyone else, looking in from the outside. Once "inside" things change

I'm reminded of that scene in Independence Day where they show the President that they had Aliens tucked away since the 50's. They will "tell" him certain things (not necessarily Aliens) about the way things really work in the nether world of big power maneuverings; he will tow the line and do the bidding of the puppet masters. He will have no choice.

You people and your puppet masters.

I am inclined to think that those who believe in puppet masters have strings of their own.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It will take longer than that.

The bureaucracy is riddled top to bottom with leftist appointees and career trouble.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The fact is the CIA needs a good house cleaning, it is long over do.

No one trust what the CIA has to say anymore, they have been exposed as criminals, They are known as the biggest drug cartels in the world.

The war on drugs was set up so the CIA has little competition in the black markets.

Do you all really believe Trump is going to take the CIA seriously?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hope he does watch what he puts on twitter..

most of his usual ramblings seem harmless, but when he is president and accidentally puts up classified information or even says things on twitter that undermines negotiations it isnt exactly smart.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
The fact is the CIA needs a good house cleaning, it is long over do.

No one trust what the CIA has to say anymore, they have been exposed as criminals, They are known as the biggest drug cartels in the world.

The war on drugs was set up so the CIA has little competition in the black markets.

Do you all really believe Trump is going to take the CIA seriously?

You just described the most powerful, richest, spooky, secretive, and dangerous entity in the government. Much more powerful than the executive branch

Trump will ignore the 3 letters at his own peril. To them he's just a little twitterbitch loud mouth punk.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
whaaa?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join