It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meow, MEOOW, Me, Me, MEOOOOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Translation...Mommy, I want to go out and PLAYYYYY!!!!!

Cat begs to go out in the cutest possible way

This cat has the cutest way of begging to go out to play with his friends. It’s almost like a little kid––it stands up, waves its hands, and makes cute noises. Full story at YouTube. More great cats. ...

Just too freaking cute, had to share, here...

edit on 1-15-2017 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's so obvious what the cat wants, it points at the door quite a bit and keeps looking over there. Maybe it is signaling the owner to go to the store and buy it some better food. RIGHT NOW

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The door handle is a long one which requires a downward hand motion to open. The cat is actually imitating his human's actions. I have found cats to be incredibly bright and it's a good thing they don't have opposable thumbs otherwise they would rule the world. Cute vid.

My avatar General Tab E. Katt says to tell this intelligent fellow creature to stay off Tinder. The females on there only want two things: A night of noisy mating and then kitten support. It's better if this nice kitty stays inside.

Nightmare Tinder date (warning: Language):

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I play it off as a dog person but secretly I think cats are so much cooler (and cleaner)

Good find

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the chuckles. When I played the video, our guy, who looks a lot like the fellow in the video jumped up and ran to the window---looking for the strange cat I suppose. He went from one window to the other, still looking. Now he's nosing about behind the chair, convinced I've conjured a trick on him. haha
His "I'm ready to go out now." signal is to sit at the window (we have windows that go to the floor) and smack the window until someone goes to the door to let him out. He never makes a sound until asked, "You wanna go out?" at which time he emits a very soft "yeow."
I have no idea who trained him this way because he just appeared one day on our porch but he never uses his claws on furniture or the door----just slaps the window or door until someone pays attention and does his bidding. It's the same when he wants to come inside, sits outside the window and smacks the screen or the storm door. The screen door at the kitchen has a bit of play so when he smacks it, it makes a sound like someone knocking on the door. He has even taught his "sister" to knock on the screen door instead of climbing up it to get our attention.
They are truly amazing critters!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The one we had while I was growing up used to knock to be let in.

She would jump up and hook the screen with her claws and then bang the lower metal part of the screen door with her hing legs when she wanted back in.

It scared the bejesus out of people if they didn't know what was going on!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

In the video still it looks like it's doing sign language. I'll have to start watching my cat friends more closely.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So CUTE! Thanks for sharing,

It looks like something my oldest cat would do, he uses his paws to communicate fairly often. When I pet him and I'm done and start walking away, he bats my back or arm. He also uses his paws to grab and pull my hand to his face to be petted.

My second youngest cat actually pets ME in request to be petted. She puts her paw on my hand/arm/leg/face/eyeball and actually pets.

new topics

top topics

join