It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: 5 Signs Something Might Be Going Down On Inauguration Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: carewemust

Perhaps a group of liberal celebrities will jump off the Golden Gate Bridge together on January 19th, ................

One can only hope.
If they (celebrities) could actually get real, or at least honest, many of their worst would already be in Canada.

These last few months really showcase how divided and distracted the American masses are. This should be a real cause of concern for more people...

America isn't really that divided. Most people are not happy with their lifestyle today, compared to 8 years ago.

For Democrats, its more a fear of the unknown. Particularly those who just watch MSM, and hang out with others who get their news from CNN, ABC, etc.. My wife is in that bunch, but she listens when I point out the "full" truth on issues that freak her out unnecessarily.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Perhaps a group of liberal celebrities will jump off the Golden Gate Bridge together on January 19th, to steal the limelight from Trump...for once

I'll take that bet, I guarantee that doesn't happen. In fact. I'm su sure it won't, if this happens I'll keep applying for jobs in McDonald's until they hire me, if it does...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
We older folks in the US have seen presidents come and go. Never did anyone expect more than a flag waving contest.

However, after seeing the displays of every lefty lou, it now frightens me that their vision for Americaearth is so far out there, they are indeed irredeemable.

I surely have tried to comfort the innocent yet mindless dupes who were induced for nostalgic or other reasons to vote Clinton, but in many cases to no avail.

They are all in "double down" mode, and it's in the best interests of the Past Presidents Society to keep everyone distracted and everything on ice for as long as physically possible.

I really feel sorry for activist types who are, for instance, anti-globalist....hardcore protesters from G8 or WHATEVER. Why do they think Clinton is on their side? It baffles me. Trump for all his weaknesses is the closest thing to a TRUE American than anyone I can think of. I mean this as a person and personality who has the gravitas to get people's attention. The corny TV shows and all that high roller nonsense is SO VERY AMERICAN, it goes beyond contemplation. The big plus is if he doesn't know right and wrong instinctively, he is smart enough to learn and adjust not to make the same mistakes.

So, yeah he does pose a problem for NWO. Anything is possible. JFK, Reagan...they both took one for the team.

edit on 18-1-2017 by FlyingFox because: ...added a 2nd medal.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Side note, since the Manning pardon or stay or whatever....that tells me "the deal" that went down immediately before the election is still in place.

There's a lot of irony in that whole deal too, I see it as a quid pro quo in support of Wikileaks, not against that whole alt-right wing.

A betting man would say no, lots of fuss but no fizz on friday, but maybe before.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oath Keepers take on what might happen and what has happened in other countries. youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join