It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For $8,000 This Startup Will Fill Your Veins With The Blood Of Young People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, for 8K, you can flood your veins with the blood of young people. Kind of brings up the old vampire theme. I have often wondered if people like George Soros and Henry Kissinger did things like this to extend their lives. What if it does work? Can you imagine the masses of old people who will rush to get "infused" with young blood. I can easily see a black market much bigger than organ harvesting coming with this process if it is proven to be successful.

It is a long Article, highlights below.

www.businessinsider.com...

As of December 15, Karmazin says, Wright had infused 25 people with young blood. Karmazin claims his participants are seeing miraculous results; a patient with chronic fatigue syndrome, for example, "feels healthy for the first time" and "looks younger." Such anecdotes could help market the study, but they're no proof the plasma infusions work, and would-be patients shouldn't believe them.

The formal goal of the Ambrosia study is to measure the effect of young plasma on about 100 biomarkers. Before the infusion, and one month after, all participants have their blood analyzed for biomarkers that include everything from hemoglobin to leptin. But Irina Conboy, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, thinks the biomarker results will be meaningless: for one thing, the study lacks a control arm with patients who don't get plasma.

Ambrosia says it will enroll almost anyone over 35, and the fees of $8,000 per person could add up. But Karmazin rejects the idea he is out to generate profits. He says that money is needed to cover the cost of clinical procedures, laboratory tests, and the plasma. Publicly available prices suggest that two liters of plasma could cost roughly $1,000, and a single run-down of biomarkers another $3,000 or so. He adds that because patients are paying it wouldn't be fair to give anyone a placebo.

Risk is the ultimate question when it comes to the ethics of Ambrosia's trial. Although blood transfusions are considered safe for people who need them to survive, side effects can include hives, lung injury, or even deadly infections.

edit on 15-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So there is truth to reports of diabolical brahmans bathing in virgins blood. Monsters are real.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hmmm a research which does this

"The formal goal of the Ambrosia study is to measure the effect of young plasma on about 100 biomarkers. Before the infusion, and one month after, all participants have their blood analyzed for biomarkers that include everything from hemoglobin to leptin. "
or see the benefits of cells at a lesser deterioration or reproduction state in the elderly

vs.

"this start up will fill up your vein with young people's blood for 8k! oh, Soros and friends wink wink.

also been done before
same source article but not snipped to make it seems like what it sounds

In 2014, Stanford University neuroscientist Tony Wyss-Coray demonstrated that old mice had increased neuron growth and improved memory after about 10 infusions of blood from young mice. That prompted Wyss-Coray to launch a small company, Alkahest, based in Menlo Park, California, to test transfusions of plasma from young people in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Alkahest's clinical study is more conventional than Ambrosia's: it does not charge participants, it expects to enroll only 18 volunteers, and it is initially looking at how well the elderly can tolerate small doses of plasma.

edit on 15-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Paracelsus knew and studied this, it's a very old technique for longevity

he drunk it instead

yes bathing in it too

edit on 15-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think this is already being done, from what I have read.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If the Queen of the UK is a reptilian, I believe she might have caged humans stashed around in the basement of Buckingham Palace to suck their blood.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seems like a win/win.
youngins get beer money for some blood, older folks get health benefits. sounds great.

Bit pricy though..competition will no doubt cut that down significantly.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

oh FFS - what is the EVIDENCE that this crap even works

hint - look up the life span of all the cells in the blood stream, [ red , white , t ]

blood is naturally constsantly replenished

further - kissinger , soros etc etc were all born in the 20th century - and have had acess to 1st would medical care ther entire lives - by grandmother had the same luxury - but no where near the weath - she lived to 96

thousands of other " peasants " manage to live to thier 90s without such assistance as " young blood "

further -n nas a bloke who has owed his life to emergency blood transfusions on multiple occassions - i am afraid that this bollox could affect the availiabilities of transfusion supplies

its pseudo scientific bollox - and should be shunned

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I heard thas how Hillary snapped back from her fallouts

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Why don't you do your own studies
before announcing its bollox ?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence — and in this case, we have two reports backing up these claims, both from highly credible sources. The first, from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and Stanford, found that “young blood reverses age-related impairments in cognitive function and synaptic plasticity in mice” [doi:10.1038/nm.3569]. The second study, this time from Harvard on the east coast, found that young mouse blood — which has high levels of a protein called GDF11 — improved cognitive and physical capabilities of older mice (which don’t have high levels of GDF11 in their blood).

yer Harvard bollox right ?
not credible ?

i like to see your qualifications compared to those actually studying this..

www.extremetech.com... ent

For now, we only know that blood transfusions improve brain function

www.bostonmagazine.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What if you're in the control group getting an 80 year old persons blood?

I dont want my hair to fall out and start talking about the advantages of trickle down economics.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
...you can flood your veins with the blood of young people.

We call that 'Thursday' at my Lodge.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
From what I can tell this is not a 'blood transfusion' but a plasma transfusion.. Plasma is in the blood, it is very yellow, i would know that part because I have been to 'biolife' many times and for $25-45 a session you 'donate' your plasma.. You do not get paid to give blood.. the plasma process take about an hour and is a bit painful the needle IS HUGE~~~!! not for sure but i believe some of you are mixing up the two...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ha

everyday here

Goud bless ya Gaius

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Gotta use them money right!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Let's bath some "Virgin Blood". Uhmmm... Refreshing!

Them folks like it some yeah?

edit on 15-1-2017 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: infolurker
...you can flood your veins with the blood of young people.

We call that 'Thursday' at my Lodge.

Maybe I should look into this whole "mason" thing. I have a sneaking suspicion the blood I've been getting from the shriners is from a republican.

I'm always like "Maybe Ronald Reagan wasn't so bad.", after every blood orgy I'm involved in.

Makes me wonder.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, it is known that there are constituants of plasma that can help a person with keeping alive longer. Where do you think all the plasma that disappears off of the records goes, it is most likely being sold on the blackmarket. The Pharma companies buy it to make all sorts of medicines out of but that is legal, it is a profitable business to collect plasma.

I do see possible problems with giving people blood and plasma though. Everyone has different elements to their plasma. I doubt if it will work, in fact, a person may wind up addicted to the plasma because their body will lower production of it and blood is only a temporary thing, you shouldn't be giving someone whole blood unless it is necessary for survival. It can cause problems in the long term, everyone's blood is different.

I think that this guy is creating dangerous precedent. It will be that the young will be harvested for their blood to make unscrupulous people live longer. We only have so many stem cells and making them is very difficult so that means that the young donors will possibly have a shortened lifespan.

Another thing, when they take plasma and filter out the blood cells, a lot of blood cells get damaged. I found that from reading scientific research, it lowers their lifespan or they need to be replaced.
edit on 15-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe I should look into this whole "mason" thing.

Good idea. Considering we have already looked into you.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe I should look into this whole "mason" thing.

Good idea. Considering we have already looked into you.

I don't know how to reply to that, except to burn everything I own and head for an uncharted island off the South American coast.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join