It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Fake News Icons Battle Over Their Fake Trump Russia Dossie Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Doesn't matter anymore. Pisshands is being investigated for being a traitor. Worry about that jabroni.

God damn get with reality.

take your own advice man. Listen to yourself FFS.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: windword

CNN reported

ultra credible.

So they colluded with Democrats to rig debates? BIG DEAL!

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

On the day the news breaks , just after in fact, Kelly Anne Conway says he didn't see it.

Kellyanne Conway says he says he hasn't seen it on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017

All of Tuesday, after the news broke, Trump's transition team pushed their concocted story, that Trump hadn't been briefed on the dossier by the US Intel community, and they, the US Intel community irresponsibly leaked that information to the press before, showing it to Pres. Obama or Trump. OUTRAGE!

A few hrs later in a press conference Trump himself says 'I was shown it after the briefing'

The NEXT day, Wednesday, January 11, 2017, Trump admits that he was shown the dossier, but continues to blame the Intel Community for leaking.

Trump, through his transition team's mouthpieces, lied Tuesday, January 10th, about being briefed on the intel.

edit on 16-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes, the words out of Trump's mouth were "I DID see the document after the briefing". All before Comey confirmed that they had spoken.
But hey, fall back on what a third party said a few hrs earlier.
Like I said, gather the facts and stop falling for fake news, otherwise you end up embarrassing yourself by linking more and more fake news and having to hang on to the life raft by your finger nails. Much better to be sure before you call someone a liar.

edit on 16/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Next you're going to be saying that Trump's tweets are 3rd party and aren't his words either. Trump speaks through surrogates, then the surrogates change their story. Trumps says one thing one day, and then changes it the next day or the next week, depending on when he gets cornered. You can't trust anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, nor anything that comes from his surrogates, including Breitbart News, either.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I read the other day that several times the top people at Twitter have sat down and discussed banning Trump's account.

I just can't see that happening. It would probably bankrupt Twitter with the backlash. Trump has backed a private company into a corner, forcing them to allow his antics.

It's business blackmail as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I read the other day that several times the top people at Twitter have sat down and discussed banning Trump's account.

Interesting. Can you provide the link for that?

Trump has backed a private company into a corner, forcing them to allow his antics.

What you are vaguely suggesting is to deny the President of the United States his right to free speech. You have to be kidding me. How is he forcing twitter to do anything? Twitter should be honored that the POTUS uses their platform to share his thoughts. I find it quite likely you are talking out of you rear about it and have completely discredited yourself unless you can provide a source.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I just can't see that happening. It would probably bankrupt Twitter with the backlash. Trump has backed a private company into a corner, forcing them to allow his antics.

Which twitter antics are you referring to? Why would twitter ban him, lol.
Sounds like more hysteria as Inauguration Day approaches.

edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

What you are vaguely suggesting is to deny the President of the United States his right to free speech.

The President of the United States doesn't have "free speech". POTUS is a figurehead of the US government, and the government doesn't have individual rights. It may not exercise nor infringe on the rights of The People.

edit on 17-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Puppylove

Clearly played?

He didn't just fall off the turnip truck you know.

Right because no spy's ever make mistakes, all British spies are James #ing Bond, and all Russian counter Intelligence are Boris and Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

It's clearly not possible that the awesome and amazing and perfect British Intelligence could be one upped by those terribly incompetent Russkies.

You want us to both believe that the Russians are this big scary threat when it suits you, but completely incompetent when it doesn't.

Either it's possible he's been played by Russian counter intelligence, or the Russians aren't that big a threat since not even considering that possibility means you consider their counter intelligence incompetent compared to others. In which case what are we worried for? If Russian intelligence is so much more incompetent than than any western intelligence how did they do all these things they are accused of? If Russia really is the enemy underestimating their intelligence and counter intelligence seems a bit daft, but maybe that's just me.
edit on 1/17/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Puppylove

Clearly played?

He didn't just fall off the turnip truck you know.

Right because no spy's ever make mistakes, all British spies are James #ing Bond, and all Russian counter Intelligence are all Boris and Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

It's clearly not possible that the awesome and amazing and perfect British Intelligence could be one upped by those terribly incompetent Russkies.

You want us to both believe that the Russians are this big scary threat when it suits you, but completely incompetent when it doesn't.

Either it's possible he's been played by Russian counter intelligence, or the Russians aren't that big a threat since not even considering that possibility means you consider their counter intelligence incompetent. In which case what are we worried for and if Russian intelligence is so much worse than any western intelligence how did they do all these things they are accused of?

Throw in the fact that Western intelligence, especially the US, are corrupt liars.
Remember James Clapper lying about NSA surveillance? His most recent excuse is that he forgot!
These people are not the people to trust.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yep. His flag tweets really caused a # # storm.

Bill Clinton was impeached for "abuse of power". I foresee that charge being added to Trump's impending Articles of Impeachment as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Kettu

Yep. His flag tweets really caused a # # storm.

Bill Clinton was impeached for "abuse of power". I foresee that charge being added to Trump's impending Articles of Impeachment as well.

Impeachment for abuse of power via twitter?
Explain how Bill Clinton's impeachment is even remotely similar...
t-3 days and the desperation is growing.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Don't be such a naïve! Trump has used his position, with the help of social media, to bully businesses and affect their financial profiles, affecting not only their CEOs, but their employees and stockholders.

Once he becomes president, those types of tweets, should they continue, will be criminal abuses of power.

edit on 17-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Don't be such a naïve! Trump has used his position, with the help of social media, to bully businesses and affect their financial profiles, affecting not only their CEOs, but their employees and stockholders.

Once he becomes president, those types of tweets, should they continue, will be criminal abuses of power.

Really? LOL
Explain how that is similar to the Bill Clinton impeachment...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Articles of Impeachment are just that, and the Abuse of Power is an impeachable offense, whether one is covering up a sex scandal or seeking revenge on an enemy.

Abuse of Power

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join