It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I did post that Trump will be the most watched
President in my lifetime, assuming you read the thread through.

I suggest grabbing you Oxford English Dictionary and refresh yourself with the terms rhetoric and hyperbole. Trump plays the social media beautifully and the MSM, and those of your ilk, respond exactly as predicted.

All the while, The Don slows down not one wit in his momentum carrying out his mandate. As usual, he's five steps ahead of the opposition and his support continues to grow.

Deliciously sweet.

ding ding ding...we have a winner. I was wondering when you would use the phrase, "those of your ilk".... there's no prize except for 4 years of chaos, disruption and no health insurance.

I took your advise and checked the definitions for both:

Rhetoric: language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

In other words, Rhetoric is dishonesty. Thanks for pointing that out and making my argument stronger. This is too easy.

Let's do the other one shall we?

Hyperbole: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

"exaggerated statements" AKA; LYING

But I'm not trying to convince you of anything. It's damn-near impossible to convince someone like yourself of anything because you live in some sort of fantasy world where up is down and right is wrong.

I mean seriously, claiming that Trumps support continues to grow is a fine example of your cognitive dissonance. You make it way to easy to show just how delusional you really are.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

We must look at different sites.(I'm being kind on this one

He gets similar non-stop from the left-which you omit- and he responds-which you comment on- exactly as expected.

All the while CEOs, both domestic and international, come to him and bend knee short weeks after supporting Hillary and the Dems financially. 34,000 black church's refuse Sharpton's call for protest at the inauguration, the list goes on.

Yep, complain all day about 'tweets' meanwhile the left agenda is being removed daily....and he isn't even in office yet.

Hopefully you will continue for the next eight years and Trump continues doing exactly what he said and intended, similarly.

Very good on your understanding on the terms. Next, is strategy...put 'em all together. You will get exactly how Trump defeated the republican elite and their choices for the nomination and the much easier defeat of the Democrats.

Four more days.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected"
Does this mean George Washington had things to hide?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Seems to me Trump is already the most Full of BS man ever to run for President. I mean, half the stuff he said during the campaign was either a lie or in error.

And politicians are notoriously full of crap, so that's quite an accomplishment.

Except Nothing was National Secrets. That's difference between Trumps lies and Hillarys. When Hillary lied it was all about covering her tracks.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected"
Does this mean George Washington had things to hide?

You clearly no nothing about History. Of course Washington had stuff to hide. The country was being Founded.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

butt·hurt

an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.

overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.

An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame.

This explains all the leftist comments to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
The precient !

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies
He should play safe first until he got info on JFK ,9-11, area 51, etc.
He will be lied to on these issues anyway an unable to disclose any thing.
National security will shut him down eventually.

While I completely agree with what you said I personally believe even if he wanted to find out the truth it would take years to do so. It would just be a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

He's already proven himself to be one of the most dishonest people to ever have lived.
Where are his tax returns?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's amazing how 5 years ago, the 1% were lying, evil bastages. Now.. they are the most truthful people on the planet? Maybe it's a Mandela effect...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. Franklin D. Roosevelt Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

I'd give Trump a
considering his enemies.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

He's already proven himself to be one of the most dishonest people to ever have lived.

Individual income tax returns — including those of public figures — are private information, protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Indeed, the Internal Revenue Service is barred from releasing any taxpayer information whatsoever, except to authorized agencies and individuals. Like all other citizens, U.S. presidents enjoy this protection of their privacy. Since the early 1970s, however, most presidents have chosen to release their returns publicly. In the hope of making this information more widely available, the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts has compiled an archive of presidential tax returns.

www.taxhistory.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I think he/she is referring to Trump's promise to release his taxes if he ran for President.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

Tonight has just been filled with laughs!
Thanks for another! *__-

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

And he promised to release them after the election.
It's after the election. Where a the liar's taxes?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I mean Twitter is in the public domain for use by everyone that can access it..and the MSM prior to Mr. Trump running for president DID seem to pay a substantial amount of attention to things people in the spotlight and positions of power would tweet.

I will give the Trump Team an A++ for strategic use of Twitter as a loophole to say what he wants, when he wants and gain attention to what he is saying at any given time 24/7 instead of waiting for an MSM interview.

As for his honesty..well..lets see what comes of his promises and duties AFTER he is inaugurated and is actually on the job. We the people HONESTLY can only judge on his job when he is actually hired..and considering he is making TONS of progress with our job market already, to me he is off on a good start and so far a good job prospect.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
He did nothing but spew lies his whole campaign. Sure he never said Obama was born in Africa, it was Hillary. Sure it was. Of course the videos of him saying it and all his other lies must be fake news. Deny ignorance

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

Over there!

No! Over here!

Behind that dem! No!

OOOooooooooooooooo, they just left, damn it!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

you are delusional. Everything out of his mouth is a perversion of the truth or outright lie or contradiction.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: DJW001

Too bad his tax returns can't be reduced to 140 characters.

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency when everyone before Trump won said there is no way to rig the election it was just a vast right wing conspiracy and trump whinnying

So throughout the campaign, when Trump constantly ranted about how "rigged" the
election was..... He was lying?

Ever heard the old saying; "You can't have your cake and eat it too?"

The only reason he seems honest to his supporters is because they wouldn't know "truth" if it slapped them in the face.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join