It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Wait for CNN to tell you?

Oh, you caught me. I loves me some CNN. It's on every TV in my mansion.

What I was politely saying is that El Trumpero says a lot of bull when he Tweets. I believe him as much as I believe CNN.

Which is to say, not much.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't follow your logic. How does un-censored/edited twitter usage make him honest? What... you can't lie on twitter? And are you saying that people/politicians who use proper grammar and spelling aren't human? You know some folks can write with proper grammar without the use of a professional writer don't you? It's called education. Yes, transparency is a good thing but tweeting out idiotic vitriol while taking a crap at 3:00 am isn't what I would call transparency. Most people call it juvenile.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Too bad his tax returns can't be reduced to 140 characters.

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency when everyone before Trump won said there is no way to rig the election it was just a vast right wing conspiracy and trump whinnying
How much more do we need.

Come on...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Pathological would be apropos.
He is mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

It hasn't curtailed him yet but I have to say I admire your hope.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: synthetichuman

It's easy to be transparent when you have no depth.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It hasn't so far. What's going to change on Friday?

So far he's not shown any penchant for any truth that doesn't suit his needs.
So far he's shown that he has no problem lying through his teeth. Constantly.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Gee, lying through his teeth constantly, eh? Now there's an objective and reasonable statement.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Gee, lying through his teeth constantly, eh? Now there's an objective and reasonable statement.

Here... see for yourself. His honesty record is pretty bad.

Politifact -Donald Trump's file

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Took a quick look and laughed. More lies there than from Trump.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Took a quick look and laughed. More lies there than from Trump.

Well... I suppose that fits your tendency towards cognitive dissonance. At least you're consistent.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

LMAO. Trump won. He's getting on with the job he was elected to do.

Deal with it....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Stevemagegod

And what if what he is Tweeting is not accurate? I mean, not that Cheeto Jesus would ever tell a fib or anything, I'm just throwing a hypothetical out there.

Like everything posted on the White House.gov site is TRUE ?

LOL.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So it's all good?

I thought he was supposed to be different..imagine that, not different at all.
edit on 16-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LMAO. Trump won. He's getting on with the job he was elected to do.

Deal with it....

This isn't a football game. Trump won but that doesn't mean that he get's carte blanche. It means that now he's under the same scrutiny that Obama was, possibly more. Seems to me that you need to deal with the fact that the guy you helped elect is a habitual liar and will be called out for it every time he tweets BS from the crapper.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I did post that Trump will be the most watched
President in my lifetime, assuming you read the thread through.

I suggest grabbing you Oxford English Dictionary and refresh yourself with the terms rhetoric and hyperbole. Trump plays the social media beautifully and the MSM, and those of your ilk, respond exactly as predicted.

All the while, The Don slows down not one wit in his momentum carrying out his mandate. As usual, he's five steps ahead of the opposition and his support continues to grow.

Deliciously sweet.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Like everything posted on the White House.gov site is TRUE ?

LOL.

You have a hard time reading? Where did I bring up the White House website? I was speaking about a certain orange man's Twitter usage.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Trumps constant use of Twitter will make him the most honest President America has ever had. As long as he continues to use Twitter while he is President and by passing the media by not talking to them then there is no way they can chop up what he says and make it sound like he is saying something else. The beauty of Twitter is you can have direct quotes where anyone can look them up. Every thing from spelling mistakes to grammar makes him more Human than a Politician who has everything presented to him by a Professional Writer and Spell Checker. Hell even Trump Tower being in the middle of NYC the Media can keep 24 hour 7 day a week coverage of who is coming in and out of the New White House. I don't know how much more transparency you can get.

Based on this intelligent post, you strike me as the best person for a huge investment opportunity.
Send me a pm with your bank info so that my friend in Mumbai can get you his savings transferred. It's millions!! And you'll get a huge, I mean huge percentage of it fir the favor.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
LOL! probably one of the funniest titles I've read on ATS. Trump supporters continue to display their complete disregard for reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Trumps constant use of Twitter will make him the most honest President America has ever had. As long as he continues to use Twitter while he is President and by passing the media by not talking to them then there is no way they can chop up what he says and make it sound like he is saying something else. The beauty of Twitter is you can have direct quotes where anyone can look them up. Every thing from spelling mistakes to grammar makes him more Human than a Politician who has everything presented to him by a Professional Writer and Spell Checker. Hell even Trump Tower being in the middle of NYC the Media can keep 24 hour 7 day a week coverage of who is coming in and out of the New White House. I don't know how much more transparency you can get.

You may want to change your title. Maybe it should be "Trump will be the ONLY Honest President America has ever Elected"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join