It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Using social media to talk directly to the people will make his statements more honest than talking through the spin of a biased partisan media filter.

The ctrl-left is just fuming at the fact that they can't control and censor what he says.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

These are the type of threads that make me consider the Flouride conspiracies and Chem Trails are true.
Something is bringing down the IQ level of far too many people worldwide.

I don't know about worldwide, but I'm beginning to think the lead in the US water supply all these years might have something to do with it.

I mean, calling a guy who constantly lies one of the most honest people ever (because he uses Twitter) is, well...just delusional.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What kind of screwed up logic is this? The man tweets things then denies he ever said them (like his tweets about China being behind global warming). And he's tweeted things that were debunked, as well as retweeted something from a literal Neo-Nazi's account. In what universe does that...

Actually nevermind. Believe what you will. I'm slowly realizing that some positions can't be reasoned with.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

A universe where they are all lemmings.....

I likened trump support the other day to old movies.....

You know where you have the school yard bully, then you have his smaller more insecure toadies around who parrot everything he says ....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: DJW001

Too bad his tax returns can't be reduced to 140 characters.

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency

You forgot pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue.

That's not correct,
he hasn't built the wall yet! I think he's sitting on the fence...about the wall, and you know what happened to Humpty Dumpty. You wouldn't want that to happen to Trumpty Dumpty...now would you!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

These are the type of threads that make me consider the Flouride conspiracies and Chem Trails are true.
Something is bringing down the IQ level of far too many people worldwide.

I guess the phrase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" is true.

Wrong the phrase "Actions speak louder than words is true". The Democrats Actions have proven we need a change in leadership and party affiliation.

You say actions speak louder than words to back your own argument that Trump is honest because he's on twitter, which happens to be a lot of words.

I rest my case.

Obamas words during his Farewell Speech ....

and you also admitted earlier in the thread that you voted for him too, so what is your point? That you will be wrong twice?

That's the risk we as Americans have to take when voting. And I'll let you on a not so little secret anymore in 2008 i was old enough to vote for the 1st time. I decided to vote for Hillary in the primaries. Then after she lost I decided against voting for Obama in the main election because I didn't know enough about him to make a choice the guy came out of knowwhere and I dicided to instead vote for McCain who he ended up losing. 2012 comes along and I knew the sitting President would win again just like the Bush Election 2 time win I didn't even bother voting for Romney because it was a lost cause. I'm registered GOP but I don't vote along side party lines. I vote for whoever I think is best suited to run the country. And to your post I was wrong 3 times not 2. And I may be wrong a 4th time but we will just have to see what Trump does while in office.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Trump said last year that he would release his tax returns, we are still waiting for them.

If he's the most honest president ever then why hasn't he released them?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Trumps constant use of Twitter will make him the most honest President America has ever had.

Trumps constant use of Twitter will get him in trouble , he has a habit of knee jerk responses when challenged , it's a weakness and it will probably be exploited.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

Erm' nope . . .

John F Kennedy was more honest than Trump will ever be.

And thats a fact.

edit on 15-1-2017 by FTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And what if what he is Tweeting is not accurate? I mean, not that Cheeto Jesus would ever tell a fib or anything, I'm just throwing a hypothetical out there.

Oh get back to the lodge!!!! blah blah blah

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not really. Nothing really to defend
....yet. As I've posted in an earlier thread, if he doesn't deliver, we'll be at the front of the line, AGAIN.

link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

It's Sunday, the lodge is closed and this is my shift here.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Even worse than the parroting are the verbal acrobatics they use to rationalize him when he contradicts himself.

Remember when he said Hillary and Pres Obama started ISIS? His cronies then went out to defend him & prove how he was correct. Then he turned around and said he was just being sarcastic, so they verbally backflipped to justify that new comment. Then he said something to the effect of "or was I?", making them verbally faceplant while trying to rationalize that, too.

We're about to have 4 years of this crap. On one hand, it's hilarious seeing him make his own surrogates squirm like that. On the other hand, a lot of lives can be lost because of some of these constant flip flops. It's like it hasn't dawned on him yet that he's no longer just a celebrity real estate broker.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

lol!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trumps constant use of Twitter will make him the most honest President America has ever had.

Trumps constant use of Twitter will get him in trouble , he has a habit of knee jerk responses when challenged , it's a weakness and it will probably be exploited.

It will definitely be exploited. Someone can intentionally trigger him into retaliating against an opponent of their choosing. And since he doesn't seem to trust our intelligence community at all, I don't think he'd listen if they warned him about it. I can honestly see this guy launching a covert operation through a tweet, and then taunting the target afterwards.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Is that the new see through job for the Toga parties... I used to have one of them! Come to think of it, a lot of stuff is see through here these days..

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Take to twitter when one can't be in the same room with someone they want to talk to...

No longer waiting for the 11:00 news will put anchors and media giants looking for a new career.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

No they won't. They'll just report on the tweets like they're already doing.

Though I can't help noticing your apparent glee at the thought of Americans losing their jobs. I thought Trump was supposedly trying to create jobs, not put Americans out of work? And even worse, it's an industry that's explicitly protected in the US Constitution's 1st Amendment (freedom of the press)!

See how easy it would be for that to backfire? It would make for some juicy headlines and clickbait, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I mean, calling a guy who constantly lies one of the most honest people ever (because he uses Twitter) is, well...just delusional.

It's a point that makes me question whether he will be a positive force of change and wonder what his relationship with other leaders will be.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Thank you.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join