It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Ha HA ha HAhaHAaaaaaaa...Hilarious, or an attempt at brainwashing.

That has been done, the thread is the result.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You are conflating the term "honest" with the term "dishonest". In four hours of speeches, one publication identified sixty lies so severe, that even a printed publication would have to remove them from a story unless it wanted to retract them later. Print media is truth averse as all hell, so for even a print media firm to be unable to print something, it must be absolute bull.

Furthermore, the comments of everyone who ran for president during the US election were examined, and Trump was found to have told more lies than any other candidate. The USA elected the most truth allergic individual in the race.
edit on 15-1-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical improvements

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This thread makes me laugh.
Trump is more open about his true feelings about things than a lot of politicians have been, but he by no means is honest about everything. He isn't politically correct, he says what he thinks is real. Better than those who would tell people what they want to hear then not follow through. He has had to dampen his promises now that he found out how bad the economy and social unrest of this country really is.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: DJW001

Too bad his tax returns can't be reduced to 140 characters.

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency

You forgot pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue.

Before Trump the most Famous pussy grabber was Bill Clinton who also pardoned the most famous Tax Dodger in American History just before he left office, and whose wife also voted for that Border Wall.

So you voted for the guy who outdid them all by absorbing all their wrongs into one giant orange human being?

Good plan.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Irrespective on the honesty of his tweets, he will be the most honest President of late for no other reason than he will be the most closely watched President ever...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

That's funny because he isn't President yet. I don't see where the Brainwashing part comes in?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Trump. Well the word, the name is so utterly fantastic that one can only imagine the wondrous future we all have in store! Trump!Trump! Trump! Ah, yes we are in for some glorious days my friends and we will have Trump to thank for it! Yippee!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

That has been done, the thread is the result.

How so? I voted for Obama in 2012 now I'm more Anti-Obama than ever. Actions speak louder than words. And his Actions have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that America needs a change in leadership as well as party affiliation.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Lol!!!

The man is a pathologist liar so either you're completely blind or you're a political hack. Either way, not good.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
These are the type of threads that make me consider the Flouride conspiracies and Chem Trails are true.
Something is bringing down the IQ level of far too many people worldwide.

I guess the phrase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" is true.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
At least we know he is lying instead of having a public and private position. No need to read between the lines of bs, I get it right up front.
We are experiencing a totally different style of persuasion, instead of identity politics, virtue signaling, hypnotic teleprompter voice.

Tell an exaggeration, have people research it, and now its an issue.

There have been quite a few times recently when they have jumped one the "he is a liar" train only to be proven wrong a few days later. The he is a liar takes front page but that redaction a few days later takes the back page.

Trump was proven right in his exchange with GM once someone started checking and locating VINS for example. They were selling mexican made cruze's in the city GM said all american cruze's are made.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
These are the type of threads that make me consider the Flouride conspiracies and Chem Trails are true.

Wrong the phrase "Actions speak louder than words is true". The Democrats Actions have proven we need a change in leadership and party affiliation.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Wrong the phrase "Actions speak louder than words is true". The Democrats Actions have proven we need a change in leadership and party affiliation.

You say actions speak louder than words to back your own argument that Trump is honest because he's on twitter, which happens to be a lot of words.

I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"Wrong"

Every time someone says that in relation to Trump, I can't help picturing Alec Baldwin....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
he tweets every move, hows that for transparency...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You say actions speak louder than words to back your own argument that Trump is honest because he's on twitter, which happens to be a lot of words.

I rest my case.

Obamas words during his Farewell Speech claims to have ended Irans Nuclear Program without firing a single shot yet he never mentioned that Iran captured are Soldiers, Held them at Gun point, tied there hands behind their back, as well as blind folded them than later praise the Iranian authorities for there quick response.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I rest my case.

Obamas words during his Farewell Speech ....

and you also admitted earlier in the thread that you voted for him too, so what is your point? That you will be wrong twice?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Irrespective on the honesty of his tweets, he will be the most honest President of late for no other reason than he will be the most closely watched President ever...

Except by his legions who will watch him only through the reflection in their mirrors of fantasy.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 15 Jan 2017 13:46:54 -0600Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:46:54 -060017012017-01-15T13:46:54-06:00100000046 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

Sorry, let me edit that. I understand that we all see the world through a prism of our own interpretations. I think it is the adamance with which so many Trump supporters go about defending their unyielding approval of him that gets to me.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 15 Jan 2017 14:35:11 -0600Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:35:11 -060017012017-01-15T14:35:11-06:00200000035 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I rest my case.

Obamas words during his Farewell Speech claims to have ended Irans Nuclear Program without firing a single shot yet he never mentioned that Iran captured are Soldiers, Held them at Gun point, tied there hands behind their back, as well as blind folded them than later praise the Iranian authorities for there quick response.

They were in Iranian navigational waters.

You knew that, right, or didn't Fox mention it?

By the way, it's "our," not are; "their," not there; and "then," not than.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join