It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be the most Honest President America has ever Elected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Trumps constant use of Twitter will make him the most honest President America has ever had. As long as he continues to use Twitter while he is President and by passing the media by not talking to them then there is no way they can chop up what he says and make it sound like he is saying something else. The beauty of Twitter is you can have direct quotes where anyone can look them up. Every thing from spelling mistakes to grammar makes him more Human than a Politician who has everything presented to him by a Professional Writer and Spell Checker. Hell even Trump Tower being in the middle of NYC the Media can keep 24 hour 7 day a week coverage of who is coming in and out of the New White House. I don't know how much more transparency you can get.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Twitter, where you have to tell the truth because the internet never lies..

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

And what if what he is Tweeting is not accurate? I mean, not that Cheeto Jesus would ever tell a fib or anything, I'm just throwing a hypothetical out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hehe, I'm here for the ride. hehe.

Honest.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ha HA ha HAhaHAaaaaaaa...Hilarious, or an attempt at brainwashing.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Too bad his tax returns can't be reduced to 140 characters.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Holy crap..that's all I got

No wait..I have this quote from Conway

Conway: "Judge Trump by what's in his heart, not what comes out of his mouth"

I consider twitter an extension of his big mouth.

edit on 15-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The guy who was elected on out-right lies and half-truths will be the most honest president ever?

I understand taking a sip of Kool-Aid every now and then, but nothing good happens when you bathe in it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You're old hat Abe!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think this gif should be part of the star/flag system.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency when everyone before Trump won said there is no way to rig the election it was just a vast right wing conspiracy and trump whinnying

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Holy crap..that's all I got

No wait..I have this quote from Conway

Kellyanne Conway. Soon to be played by Meryl Streep in the critically acclaimed movie "What The F**k Happened?"

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency when everyone before Trump won said there is no way to rig the election it was just a vast right wing conspiracy and trump whinnying

So you're okay with a Russian backed tax cheat so long as he builds a wall?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency

You forgot pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Though his use of twitter is far more transparent than any other political figure of his stature, it would be an egregious mistake to make predictions about the future of the presidency. The opposite could turn out to be the case.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So you're okay with a Russian backed tax cheat so long as he builds a wall?

Let's keep are friends close and are Enemies even closer.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Build that wall all around your border and you'll be closer than ever to your friends, and enemies.....forever.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Trumps constant use of Twitter will make him the most honest President America has ever had. As long as he continues to use Twitter while he is President and by passing the media by not talking to them then there is no way they can chop up what he says and make it sound like he is saying something else. The beauty of Twitter is you can have direct quotes where anyone can look them up. Every thing from spelling mistakes to grammar makes him more Human than a Politician who has everything presented to him by a Professional Writer and Spell Checker. Hell even Trump Tower being in the middle of NYC the Media can keep 24 hour 7 day a week coverage of who is coming in and out of the New White House. I don't know how much more transparency you can get.

Haha this is satirical, right? Love it!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Tax Returns and the Russians rigging the election is all you libs have as a counter argument to the Trump Presidency

You forgot pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue.

Before Trump the most Famous pussy grabber was Bill Clinton who also pardoned the most famous Tax Dodger in American History just before he left office, and whose wife also voted for that Border Wall.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join