It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
eleveneleven.pair.com...

"Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...you have got to be kidding me. Celestial friends!!!!....hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight

Originally posted by Seekerof
Thought you might find this interesting if not intriguing RealFlight.

www.nvisible.com...

www.nvisible.com...

According to this author, Solara, the number 11:11 was 'pre-coded' into our DNA prior to our descent into matter. It signifies that "Our time of completetion is near." She and others "opened the doorway to 11:11" in Egypt in 1992 and says that this dimensional doorway will close 11/11/11 (2011). Her books also mention the constellation Orion and the g-d 'An' as being connected to this number.

11:11 is also mentioned as being significant to the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.

regards
seekerof

A doorway to what? How do we access it? Where did they open this doorway?

if they pre-coded it into our dna, how did they know we would use a base 10 numbering system ? there are base 6 systems out there.....what if roman numerals had stuck ? XI:XI isn't so interesting.....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i see 11:11 all the time, but i also see other numbers in the same way - 10:10, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55. but mostly its the 11:11 numbers.

at first i thought it was just odd occurrences and then i saw a mag with stuff bout it and got real freaked out bout the whole thing.

whenever i see it i try to look away, like i didn't really see it all, but inside i cant deny it.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
HAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Before I made this post, My ATS points were 10111. AHHHHH. Yawn.

I see odd times on the clock alot. I used to look at it evernight at 12:34. Once I broke the habit it stopped.

I also see 11:11 alot, 12:12, 12:21, 666. jk.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockmea
I can barely wait unti 11-11-2011. That day will be my 56th birthday. Hope I receive a great present.

That is an awesome birthday! You need to really celebrate and do something special for such a cool birthday. I wonder if something will happen that day. If I'm going to be seeing 11:11 all the time, I would at least like to know what it means.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeCreep
I was listening to a psychic a while ago and he said that seeing certain numbers over and over again is a sign from your guardian angel/energy/being, e.g. she/he/it's trying to get your attention for some reason...
Just a thought.

That is a beautiful thought! Now we know about this date, and I will be waiting to find out what it means. On November 11 every year, I wait to see if something happens. In 2004, it was the death of Arafat.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just looked at clock on my phone...1:11 PM

For the last couple of days i have been waking up within minutes of 2:22 AM

Weird Stuff!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i just checked and i'm 11.11 inches....i love this number as do all my girlfriends...whoever gave me this 11/11 code in my dna, i owe my happiness to

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wish my guardian angel would just send me an e-mail or come right out and tell me whats going on, I don't think making me look at a clock a few times a day is the best way to go about it.......

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i always see 09:11 and 22:22 , and 22:22 is really really disturbing me! always i see it. but i had once that someone called my cellphone a few days after eachoter, the time's and date's were this:
30 january 2005: 21:44
2 february 2005 : 15:42
2 february 2005 : 17:43
3 february 2005 : 14:43
3 february 2005 : 16:45
3 february 2005 : 1846
14 february 2005: 21:37

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

This page has tons of stuff about 1111
I see it and 11:22 alot, but the number that recurs at the key times in my life the most is 13......though 11 does do so a lot.
I don't know what to make of it all, but I don't much like being laughed at becuz I think there is some significance to it. That seems kind of meanspirited and callous, and maybe narrowminded, uninformed, and egocentric.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i have been seeing 10:10 allot and 12:00 does that mean anything??

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

I don't know what to make of it all, but I don't much like being laughed at becuz I think there is some significance to it. That seems kind of meanspirited and callous, and maybe narrowminded, uninformed, and egocentric.

i agree. i wonder if it's, .....a CONSPIRACY!
'they' are trying to keep the 1111 monkeys down. it's the evolution of pattern recognition. pattern recognition is an effect of information overload. how many 'channels' of 'programming' do you get?
we read thousands of brand names EVERY SINGLE DAY. it's on everything you touch. it's in everything that touches you. we have biorythms. there are cycles of seasons. the moon, the sun, and all the planets create cycles that affect humans. the matter that is 'you' is changing, every nanosecond you are something completely different. the waves of energy that coarse through your body have all arrived from the pool of the time/space continuum.
all energy travels in geometric patterns. resonant points of awareness create weird synchronicity.
everything is alive.
sacred geometry is cool.

i'm not sayin', i'm just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yesterday I scanned my puter before coming onto the site, and it said at the end it searched 1111 directories. I had a unforgettable paranormal experience happen last year, May 29th, 11:22 PM. My fiance and mom have numerous coincidental things about them, their names, their b'days, and my fiance was very seriously injured last year (on life support 8 days), 11 years less 1 day, after my mom died. Still, 13 is more prevalent in my life, whatever that means.
And it was cool when my work van odo and trip odo showed 577 777 and 77.7 when I hopped in it one day to go for lunch. I know its not 11's, but you know 7 ... 11 ... huh, yeah, see the connection... okay sorry.
Edit: lol Forgot why I was posting. After reading this thread I went into my pics to resize a pic to post on this site regarding 1111, and when I changed the dpi to 72 the width showed up as.............11.11 inches. lol
True story, I saved the pic and it is 800 by 600 pixels, and 11.11 in. wide.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
All these theories posted for the 11:11 event that is happening to people, be you a male or female, is not an abnormality or a spaced out universal event on a mass subconsious level relating to spiritual or historical precidents. Live for here and now and take such mind mysteries as a part of life, DO NOT READ INTO IT, curiosity is a natural part of the human train of thought but dont lead yourself into a nut house, all of us have a subconsious afixiation with certain numbers and letter configurations that trigger what is an unknow response of the mind and could be interprited through physical or internal pulses, keep your feet on the ground dont float away with the fairies, there is no mystery with the afiliation of physical or mental responce with numbers or letters, the answer is all around you why it happens, your brain obsorbs it like a sponge its in you speech and your writing, dont serch too far away you will only get lost, it all under your noses the answer to these questions is inside you all, not superstion. keep it real keep it here and now!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
HAHAHAHAHAHHA, DAMN microsoft I cant believe this. I look like such an idiot. I apologize.

I just did 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 long hand to verify that Excel is worthless.

Looks like I will have to double check my Companies reveune figures on a calculator from now on.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by robertfenix]

Gosh I am simply shocked at how many people don't know anything about MS Excel....

is there no one out there that understands how to format cells to do what they want them too???

Neon.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The ATS forum never ceases to amaze me in the number of unlimited topics that can be found and discussed in one website... AMAZING !

For me, there is only one set of numbers that I see and I make no effort to look for them but I see them nonetheless. That number is 444.

I can be driving on the road and have a hundred vehicles pass me in an hour and the one that pulls in front of me or that I happen to notice will have three letters on the license plate but then the numbers will be 444.

I'll go to the kitchen during a commercial on TV and sure enough I'll hear the actress say ..."just call 1-800-444...". I got a new insurance policy and the last three digits would be 444. I had my taxes done and the tax preparer's new address has 444 on it.Wake up in the morning and you guessed it...4:44 a.m.

The one thing that made me nervous was that I was cleaning a closet of mine and found some old cassette tapes that I had that was released back in the late '70's and I happened to look at one tape that I always enjoyed by The Dregs of Society and one of the title songs was Day 444.I put the tape in the cassette player to hopefully listen to the lyrics but it was all instrumental and I guess I forgot that at the time. I did this cleaning out the closet thing back in January 2004 and I started to wonder if this number was a date? Needless to say April 4, 2004 (4-4-4) started to become interesting and left me wondering if anything significant was going to happen on that day?
Well, that day has passed and I'm still hear and nothing good or bad happened except for that meteor that hit my house!!!Just kidding!

This number has been with me since 1999 and I am clueless to the meaning of it now as I was in '99. There has been no other number that I have seen in sequence like that and on a daily basis such as the 444 number.

Maybe someone can offer more insight about this # specifically?

As always, these topics are very interesting!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
just looked at the clock 1:11, maybe my guides are telling me it's near time for me to pick up the kids from school

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i always see 22:22 (dutch times
) and sometimes i wake up at 03:00 or something like that

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join