It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronics anyone trained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I've looked into some YouTube videos and websites about psychotronics. I'm curious to know about how they work.

I know images and information can be used, as well as geometry and electronics. I'd like to know what beyond gardening they can do.

I've only really looked into the image form and telepathic blasters.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

What? You haven't even tried a flange-modified derigorizer yet?

Sheesh. Noob.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

the entire subject looks pretty bogus. we did some research, no decent study shows the subject to be of any use.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Psycho = brain, tronics = electronics.

ET's have been doing it for a long time, now man has taken up the role with the advent of science.

Simply, slow the brain frequency, slow the individual. More complicatedly, entrain the individual to your requirements.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
...man has taken up the role with the advent of science

Psychotronics doesn't have a lot to do with science. Or entrainment.

A lot of 'psychotronic' machinery is simply a schematic with wires glued on, for instance. Literally, a picture of electronics. Or you have some of it is simply text with wires stuck on the paper.

And apparently, you have to occasionally 'erase' the battery symbol and draw on a new one, because the picture of a battery 'runs down'.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

the entire subject looks pretty bogus. we did some research, no decent study shows the subject to be of any use.

I'd agree with that based on some research a friend of mine did a few months ago.

BTW - Who's "we"?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Theres the human stuff but its nothing compared to the watchers stuff,4th and 5th dimensional technology the following video is in Russian but it will give you an idea some of us have aftermarket accessories.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: savvo

What? You haven't even tried a flange-modified derigorizer yet?

Sheesh. Noob.

Who cares, but you just made my day

lmao

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Love this topic. There's a cool thread from 2014 on a pretty sweet-sounding program:

Russian Virus 666

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'd agree with that based on some research a friend of mine did a few months ago.

BTW - Who's "we"?

Um, the company I work for/with? You'd be surprised what They'll® pay you to try. It's not like taking money for yet another run at free air holograms - no one's been able to do that and likely never will - but hell, for all I know, you could make hexerei work if you held your mouth right and pared away all the superstitious bits. I don't mind taking a few thousand bucks for reading Long Lost Friend and trying to cure swayback in cows by reading some badly translated German at them.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

BTW - Who's "we"?

Um, the company I work for/with? You'd be surprised what They'll® pay you to try. It's not like taking money for yet another run at free air holograms - no one's been able to do that and likely never will - but hell, for all I know, you could make hexerei work if you held your mouth right and pared away all the superstitious bits. I don't mind taking a few thousand bucks for reading Long Lost Friend and trying to cure swayback in cows by reading some badly translated German at them.

LOL!

You sound like me when trying to describe my job and/or "company".

I too get paid for doing some crazy/fun things fairly often. And I/we fail a lot more often than we succeed, but that's encouraged as long as we fail productively, if that makes any sense.

I have a feeling that if you follow the budget upstream a few levels, you and I have the same "employer" - or perhaps same "customer" is a more apt way to put it - at least in my case.

Same church but different pews so to speak...

And to the OP - I'd encourage you to search for the AMA done here by Lt. Col. Michael Aquino a couple of years back. There's an awful lot of info in that thread that may be very relevant to what you seek.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I think in this case They® were faintly worried that lethal or influential psychotronics might work, so they had Us® look at it. It definitely didn't produce any rational results.

OTOH, it's probably a good thing that it didn't, I don't think they actually considered what sort of world you'd end up with by giving me a working psychotronic helmet o' doom.

I'm not sure if it helps if you sing "Golden Helmet of Mambrino" when you try it out, though.

/I can hear the cuckoos singing in the cuckooberry tree...
//if he thinks that that's a helmet I'd suggest that you agree.
/But he'll find it is not gold and will not make him bold and brave.
//Well, at least he'll find it useful if he ever needs a shave.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Psycho = brain, tronics = electronics.

ET's have been doing it for a long time, now man has taken up the role with the advent of science.

Simply, slow the brain frequency, slow the individual. More complicatedly, entrain the individual to your requirements.

Actually what they do is monitor what your decision making and problem solving skills are so when they load you into the soul collector and take you to your next destination they know what tax bracket to put you in.

Unless your professional enough to afford your own destination in the society your going to.

Condoning everything in your post is absolute proof that the human animal is not ready to take the required steps to an advanced civilization.

Because no one is psychologically evaluating the people using the technology!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I think in this case They® were faintly worried that lethal or influential psychotronics might work, so they had Us® look at it.

They® and Us®??

I love it! I may have to "appropriate" that outside of ATS. I will of course give you proper attribution which will just ratchet the hilarity up a notch when I footnote my next memo with - "® Bedlam - all rights reserved".

On a more on topic note, do you think there's anything there re: Psychotronics but maybe the strategies employed were just wrong or insufficient to the task and a different approach is needed? Or is it all nonsense and woo?

My work sometimes grazes these things, but always in a tangential way so I'm not as informed as I'd like to be on the subjects. Where my world does meet the woo world more directly is at the quantum level when "reality" smacks right into metaphysics. And as you know, that kind of thing is inevitable and usually happens fairly quickly into the endeavor.

Cognitive dissonance becomes a very desirable trait at those times...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

On a more on topic note, do you think there's anything there re: Psychotronics but maybe the strategies employed were just wrong or insufficient to the task and a different approach is needed? Or is it all nonsense and woo?

We tried a number of classic and 'advanced' psychotronic attacks against petri dishes full of bacteria, insects, plants, lab animals (mice) and the like. We failed to defeat the null hypothesis in every circumstance. I also was unable to make the user interface work (not sure about describing this part...is hokum still classified?), however, I have to say I also cannot dowse. Dowsing and running a psychotronic device go hand in hand, supposedly. I am also one of the few total nulls at remote viewing, although I can do Optimal Path. So it's possible I lack the talent to make the device(s) work. However, the other two test operators also failed. I wasn't able to bring my next younger and older brother onto the project, nor two of my cousins, all of whom can dowse AND have really phenomenal Zener scores. They might have made it go, maybe not.

OTOH, I was highly motivated, if the magic helmet had worked, a few of my SERE-C instructors would have been pushing up daisies.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well after hearing voices that for a time told me they were psychotronics. I looked into it and found the different methods. I personally think the voices are more complex, biological alterations causing an electro conductive effect rather than psychotronics, but it's possible there is a psychotronics aspect.

I just thought for a time a guy had his finger on a sticky pad, wearing headphones, with a helmet thinking to me in a dickish fashion.

Is that a possible reality?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

OTOH, I was highly motivated, if the magic helmet had worked, a few of my SERE-C instructors would have been pushing up daisies.

Lots of examples of this kind of magic in populist media from much earlier periods.
Do you think Posting naked pictures of flower children is against T&C on ATS?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I think "magic" is pretty distinct from "psychotronics" in methodology

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

And well deserved on their part, I'm sure.

Did you do the Army or Navy/Marines version?

My understanding is that they're similar but not the same.

I've never been in the service but I work with the military all the time - mostly Navy. The ONI guys/gals are really smart and they put up with me on a personal level since my Dad was a devil dog in the mid-late '50's and did some pretty funky stuff I've been told in Korea after the war. Of course he never said boo about it and I didn't learn about it until recently. I wish he hadn't passed a few years ago. I'd love to ask him about it...

edit on 1/16/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So then all of that hullabaloo that Dr. Jacques Vallee made about 'Major Murphy' and the use of psychotronics to cook internal organs was just noise?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join