It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Songs That Make You Feel Powerful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
My first choice is "Promise" by Slash featuring Chris Cornell. If I had to write a letter to the whole world, the lyrics of this song would be part of the message. It makes me feel powerful because it has such a hopeful yet realistic message.

www.youtube.com...

Aerosmith's "Full Circle" is another great one in my opinion. It feels me with hope concerning what the future can be, and how wonderful the past sometimes was.

www.youtube.com...

"City of Blinding Lights" by U2 makes me feel very hopeful and empowered.

www.youtube.com...

Velvet Revolver's "Dirty Little Thing" is about overcoming your weaknesses in my opinion. I find the train in the music video to be inspiring too.

www.youtube.com...

Ozzy Osbourne's "Mama, I'm Coming Home" is about happy endings to me.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

first thing that came to mind is White Lines by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, but that is just me being silly and i had to think about it...

and,

my favorite part of "i will survive" featuring Frank,

My friend picks,

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Probably due to the general badassery displayed during the scenes in which these scores appear.

I think I'll go ahead and include the scene from The Last of the Mohicans. This is the longest clip I could find but I would tack on an additional couple minutes at the beginning to include the meeting with the Sachem and Duncan's sacrifice; with all that included I think you've got a good candidate for the best scene(s?) ever filmed. Also I think this music is a little different I believe this is Promontory not the Gael, it definitely isn't enrico though.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This tune makes me feel powerful AND happy.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
About Hope and finding contentment right where you are.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This one makes me feel like I'm free, truly free. Free and powerful in the same time, like the wind. Sort of...

And this one makes me feel all happy and warm inside.

edit on 15-1-2017 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

top topics

join