It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Woo hoo, I managed to get his Book and his Solo Album on a great deal, steal one, get one free...

What book?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Already "known" is saying too much. Of course, this information can be found on the Internet. But you can find ANYTHING out there. The big question is, what is TRUE in this sea of data?

That question was not answered on "Chasing Shadows".

With "Chasing Shadows" we have confirmation for things like the TR-3B and crafts that were not built on Earth.

How can you call it confirmation? It's some person saying it, like dozens have said before. What makes it more credible?

This is much better than anything we had before, I find. The only legitimate objections would be that either DeLonge is an outright liar (low probability, nothing to gain for him) or that he is being fed BS (but what would be the motives for that?).

He doesn't need to be a liar, "Chasing Shadows" is presented as fiction, so he can write any thing he wants.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Thanks for your thoughts.

Repeated from Chasing Shadows' foreword:
I am here to tell you that an entire history of an unexplained and infamous myth - a Legend - IT’S ALL TRUE.
My interpretation of this is that the story and people in Chasing Shadows are fictional. But the descriptions of major UFO related events are facts. I may be wrong, though.

DeLonge is more credible because he has a very successful career behind him and something to lose. Not your average YT kiddie. If somebody can show me that he has hidden debts and is close to bankruptcy I will buy it that he is in it just for the money. Otherwise, no way. He actually meets with real people who are in the position to know. This was verified for his AMA. Through Wikileaks you can even find the name of one of Tom Delonge's contacts that he refers to as "the General" (a real person holding that actual rank in present time).

Right: "Chasing Shadows" is labeled "fiction". That's why I am particularly excited about "Gods" which is described as "the first volume in the Sekret Machines non-fiction series Gods, Man & War". Let's not forget that with this new book there is also Peter Levenda putting his reputation on the line.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

tell people the truth you want to create so they can manifest it through mass belief, is one angle that could be at play.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

tell people the truth you want to create so they can manifest it through mass belief, is one angle that could be at play.

Excellent remark, very true, thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

From what I could gather, DeLonge and his sources seem to think that the subject is really complex. Probably they also want to present themselves in a good light. This could be an explanation for why an entire series of books and movies is planned.

No, an entire series of books and movies is planned because it will make more money than letting it all out at once.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
liar liar pants on fire!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

hail vallee !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What book?

The one in the title of this thread Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That's the wrong book, look at the title.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I don't think you will find the right book (Gods) for download, yet.
But considering what is written in the foreword I think the old book (Chasing Shadows) is very interesting, too. And even if everything in it were pure fiction it is still a great read with 4.5 stars.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That's the wrong book, look at the title.

Damn, ah well, I'll have a bash at that one...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

In your view, which strange terrestrial creatures?
Are you a proponent of cryptoterrestrials?

Kev

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I was thinking more of those who practice the dark arts , deception , misdirection and mind control among other things.
This subject has been a magnet for those types for decades and I see no reason to believe they don't still practice those arts today , TDL could be their latest toy.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Seems it's not being released until march 7th 2017.

Personally not a fan of what he has brought to the table of UFO theory . Comments on the AMA and on his personal twitter are all over the place. Proven hoax photos he passed off as real and may convince his music fans that do not know better but not experienced researchers.

I always keep an open mind but he has to hit a home run with this book to redeem his Rep.

If the book doesn't contain definitive commentary of unknown tech (terrestrial or extraterrestrial) from tracible government/military/high end private sector personal (that are currently holding their said position with said agency) the book will be a lie and everything he has made just one big advertisement for web hits and monetary gain

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Yup, book isn't out yet. BTW not sure where people are getting 70$ and 100$ prices. Hardcover at Barnes and Noble 19.52 preoreder. 10.99 on Nook

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It seems like a misuse of the word "disclosure". Without evidence, it is a series of claims. His "facts" are yet to be proven and is up to each individual to take an educated guess when it comes to considering his claims.

In my own experience, ive gotten tired of all these claims. Too many people are out there doing disclosure books or presentations with very little proven facts behind them.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes Yes Tom.

'i'll tell you all the things, just buy my cryptic book, because you know, they won't let me just lay it out in plain facts, but they will let me do it in stories."

What a bunch of BS.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I was thinking more of those who practice the dark arts , deception , misdirection and mind control among other things.
This subject has been a magnet for those types for decades and I see no reason to believe they don't still practice those arts today , TDL could be their latest toy.

Ah.

Yes, those who are pushing the fallacy of "the 9", those who are terribly confused
and are pushing the "demon fallacy" (the Collins Elite), the black projects fallacy
and others are busy at work as always.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't think you will find the right book (Gods) for download, yet.
But considering what is written in the foreword I think the old book (Chasing Shadows) is very interesting, too. And even if everything in it were pure fiction it is still a great read with 4.5 stars.

Well, you certainly give your best to get people to buy his "products".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join