It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey

This thread starting to juice up a little bit here...umm

Let me juice it up a little more...

Somebody tell me why a bowl and a saucer fell out of my kitchen cabinet all by itself and cracked an image of a nuclear bomb mushroom cloud and an Antenna on the saucer. The bowl merely had an indistinguishable crack on it.

I had just asked the gods ( thinking) whether Phillip Corso's story was legit.
I have doubts about his story

All of a sudden at my desk I hear:

POW! Crash

I was all alone and not drunk

Something, an object leaped ALL BY ITSELF out of my kitchen cabinet!

I slowly walked to the kitchen, and I mean slowly...( had taken out my blade)peaked in and saw the saucer and bowl on the floor!

The saucer had the images of what I describe on them: An image that could have been a mushroom cloud or an antenna.

What's that all about?

edit on 20-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am starting to think gravitational waves or something in the water is quickly lowering IQs by double digits.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Post a picture of it?

I'd like to see.

Talbot's "Holographic Universe" is quite an interesting read regarding physics and the paranormal.

What was the exact question, also?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The saucer broke in half but I still have it. Ill try to piece it together and take a picture and show the image

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

An image that could have been a mushroom cloud or an antenna.

Huh. Interesting choices.

Any chance it resembled Jesus as well? Because, you know, people tend to "see" things that correspond to their mindset.

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well, so you recon that is in support of Corso's story, or against it?

That is the problem with these kind of things, that if the "gods" really wanted to answer you they could, presumably, write "Corso was right, now growel weak mortal.." or similar on your wall. Which would not be quite so open to interpretation, because something falling out of a closet isn't really a very good way of communicating, when you get right down to it.

Just my opinion, of course, but I think it only ment that it was stacked a bit askew in the closet, and now gravity finally got it...

By the way, I am surprised that nobody has picked up on the fact that it was, indeed, a saucer that fell down and broke... A saucer, get it? It fell down, see? And broke? Nm what was on it. It was a saucer crash, what is wrong with you people?!? I thought somebody would have made the rather obvious connection...

Sheesh....

BT
edit on 21-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

"A saucer crash" - that is hilarious!!

And also appropriate on so many levels.

Here's the thing though, it may just look like crazy talk, and it probably was precariously perched in the closet, but the Phenomenon, in my research anyway, does exactly that kind of weird poltergeist crap to communicate.

So was it from the gods? I don't know. Was it a weird and wonderful coincidence? Yes. And sometimes you find exactly the right message in those kinds of things .

If it was the gods, they have an awesome sense of humor.
edit on 21-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Except when WikiLeaks dropped the Podesta emails, DeLonge was corresponding with Podesta so I would call that credibility. More credibility than most of the # on ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Those little communications do happen and we'd be naive to think it's all meaningful, but why is it the coincidences that directly relate to this subject are the most impressive?

Back in 2008 after I'd been reading John E Mack the night before (14 years after the first and only time I read Abduction), I woke up, got outta bed and thought to myself 'I want to go down, turn on the TV and see something about John Mack', so I went down, turned on the TV, and only see John's face beaming back at me. It's like the universe goes and smacks you round the face and promptly puts you in your place haha.

It was some archaic History Channel doc from the 90s. Never seen a thing about him before or since.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Any chance it resembled Jesus as well? Because, you know, people tend to "see" things that correspond to their mindset.

Yes, we do see what we look for, but the "crashed saucer" is quite awesome!

That's pretty concrete.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Pics or it didn't happen. Photoshop's fine.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I took a picture just have to get it on the pc. Soon maybe.

Btw it was the bowl with the image not the saucer. I forgot.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

While I cannot claim much research into the Phenomenon for myself, what I have read on the subject throughout a lifetime of casual interest makes me question if this can possibly be the same Phenomenon?

Why on Earth would it need to push over small items if it could present itself as a fiery ball of light in stead? Add booming voice of command, and message will be received - no doubt.

Or if it did manifest in these kind of ways, why would it pretend to know anything about what Corso wrote in his book? Is it just pretending to, to elicit a response?

What I also find hard to swallow is that it should then on occasion manifest as any kind of machine. Its not very clever. Why not a huge figure in the desert around some well known shrine? Or a booming voice in cathedral in a European capital or other? Voila! Instant followers and surge of belief/attention. Think about the fallout from that. "Verily I tell ye, thou shalt smite the unbeliever... etc"

But no. It pushes over small domestic items and presents balls of light to single individuals... And flying discs? Triangles?

Hardly the stuff of legend and myth, in my opinion.

So why is that? And why bother to show up as a machine? A tool, really. A mode of transportation. Where is the sense in that? And a mode of transportation nobody believes in?

I don't get it. It makes no sense to me. Try as I might.

Anyway, I think I am starting to develop a slight crush on your avatar, which makes it very hard to argue. I cannot seem to muster the brilliance I envisioned for this post, so I'll just end it here and have a coffee...

Hey, I think I'll have a beer instead.. :-)

Cheers,

BT

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

First of all...my avatar is blushing.

Second of all, you are correct!

"The Phenomenon" is generally inconsistent in many ways, weird, inexplicable, irrational, sometimes scary, sometimes just flat out bizarre, and "trickster-ish."

It is called one thing - the Phenomenon - but in reality it seems like its a bunch of types of things rolled into one overarching (over-reaching?) active and reactive energy. It acts and reacts to human consciousness. It has a spooky nature. It can also appear "divine" like a vision of a saint or other figure. It can be pesky and a bit malevolent like a poltergeist. It can even, if tales of Skinwalker Ranch are to be believed, kill (the poor dog...). It has different "moods" and aspects, some "feel good" and others "feel bad."

I dunno. It is a rather freakish thing to acknowledge, much less discuss rationally!!

I refer again to Talbot...a worthy read, even though its old.
You can read it for free here, in several different formats if you are interested...
Talbot - Holographic Universe

Here is his Wiki: link

So here we are...making the paranormal normal. It DOES sound crazy and anti-science and anti-rationality, but if these things DO happen (and they weirdly do) then the model of reality must include it somewhere...no?

ETA: DeLonge is seeming to infer that there are more individuated "entities" or even "personages" we know/knew as 'gods' that are part of the UAP/UFO aspect, and I haven't read enough or understood enough to resolve that argument with the rather fluid concept of "The Phenomenon."

So I still have plenty of questions, and it all seems very dramatic, but I'm willing to listen and give it a go to see what fits where, so to speak...
edit on 21-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Ok, so I like this theory!

A little more than halfway through...

BT

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

While I cannot claim much research into the Phenomenon for myself, what I have read on the subject throughout a lifetime of casual interest makes me question if this can possibly be the same Phenomenon?

Why on Earth would it need to push over small items if it could present itself as a fiery ball of light in stead? Add booming voice of command, and message will be received - no doubt.

Or if it did manifest in these kind of ways, why would it pretend to know anything about what Corso wrote in his book? Is it just pretending to, to elicit a response?

What I also find hard to swallow is that it should then on occasion manifest as any kind of machine. Its not very clever. Why not a huge figure in the desert around some well known shrine? Or a booming voice in cathedral in a European capital or other? Voila! Instant followers and surge of belief/attention. Think about the fallout from that. "Verily I tell ye, thou shalt smite the unbeliever... etc"

But no. It pushes over small domestic items and presents balls of light to single individuals... And flying discs? Triangles?

Hardly the stuff of legend and myth, in my opinion.

So why is that? And why bother to show up as a machine? A tool, really. A mode of transportation. Where is the sense in that? And a mode of transportation nobody believes in?

I don't get it. It makes no sense to me. Try as I might.

Anyway, I think I am starting to develop a slight crush on your avatar, which makes it very hard to argue. I cannot seem to muster the brilliance I envisioned for this post, so I'll just end it here and have a coffee...

Hey, I think I'll have a beer instead.. :-)

Cheers,

BT

I agree, it doesn't make a lot of sense, although I don't doubt the legitimacy of these events.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, I will admit to being a bit startled by the whole holographic theory. In a weird way it makes a lot of sense. I know it is controversial, but then again there is research such as this:

Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe

What is harder, of course, is untangling what it all means, and what it might mean for our understanding of the Phenomenon.

I have encountered the notion of the holographic brain before, in psychology, but it comes as a bit of a surprise that it should also function (seemingly) well with regards to physics.

Consider me ...puzzled...

BT

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If this had caused his toast to burn at the same time then Jesus might very well have made an appearance.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
One of the most fantastic documentaries I've ever viewed.

I was trying to figure out what this had to do with Tom DeLonge, and then at about 36 and a half minutes into the video I started coming up with an idea. This roughly paraphrases the narrative at that point correcting the storyteller's less than perfect English etc, though the parenthetical additions are mine:

The Tibetan National oracle has been booed in public after he made a wrong prediction about the British (Younghusband) invasion.
700 Tibetans were massacred in one day. He told the Tibetans not to worry, that the heavenly armies would back up the militia and that he would lead the heavenly armies
And of course they were just massacred. (The British) had gatlin guns; 700 militia and Tibetans just slaughtered.(Actually the British used Maxim guns in that conflict which which could fire at about twice the rate of Gatlin guns so Gatlin gun is somewhat of an understatement of the devastation they could wreak on an "enemy" using outdated muskets that apparently didn't even fire reliably).

People avoid responsibility by asking the oracle, if you invoke the oracle then your hands are clean "I didn't say that, the oracle made that decision".
So now I at least have a guess at the point you might be getting at, that while both DeLonge and the Tibetan Oracles might believe wholeheartedly in what they are saying, that does not mean they can't be completely and utterly wrong like the Tibetan Oracle was when he told the Tibetans not to worry right before they were slaughtered. It also seems like DeLonge is utterly wrong when he continues to cite Roswell as a case of some significance when all the evidence I can find suggests that he's just as wrong as that oracle telling the people about to be slaughtered not to worry.

So, are you trying to draw subtle parallels between the overconfident yet sometimes mistaken oracles of yore with the modern "oracle" of "UFO disclosure" Mr. DeLonge? That was my best guess regarding the relevance and I can see some parallels there.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: djz3ro

Except when WikiLeaks dropped the Podesta emails, DeLonge was corresponding with Podesta so I would call that credibility. More credibility than most of the # on ATS.

That doesn't mean squat in regards to credibility. He is a celebrity and can get access to most people that the average joe cant. He was soliciting them not the other way around. Heck even Ludacris and jayz made several trips to the white house , does that mean they are part of the disclosure or have a higher credibility than most?

As of yet I have not seen anything released by him that gives him any credibility in regards to this so called disclosure, which he and his co author already said they wouldn't be doing . So no disclosure from them is coming as they already stated.

edit on 24331America/ChicagoWed, 22 Mar 2017 09:24:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join