It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yep. Skinwalker is, along with a ranch in CO and other places I'm sure, an "open gate" that may be naturally occurring or have been opened via repeated ritual (Native American shamans).

That's just my guess though, based on what I've read elsewhere.

Skinwalker points to the somewhat dangerous nature of the Phenomenon, in my opinion.

Well I'll say this. One of my biggest and most impactful (cough) "spiritual experiences" happened when I travelled with my yet to be wife to the four corners region. Where we had camped for two nights a Chaco Canyon as part of a bigger trip. Without getting to involved, the way things happened from hour to hour and day to day was beyond words. There is something about that entire wide expanse of America where interesting enough is more nothingness than actual people. Yet, one experience directly brought upon another experience.

Ill never be able to get it all out tonight....I'm tired. But interestingly, while traveling south from Colorado we were hit by a wicked storm, first rain, then hail, then snow, then summer sun within 25min. During the hail section we drove past a biker covering himself by trying to duck under his motorcycle to not get hit with hail. We stopped slammed in reverse opened the back hatch and told him to get in. He was eternally grateful. about 15 min later the ordeal was done and the biker completely new to the area got out and hoped on his bike.

About an hour later we reached our destination the cliff dwellings of the "anasazi" where I watched a young child no more than 4 years old climbing a wooden ladder to the second level. A few minutes later I see her feet dangling from the opening. She was trying to get down but the ladder was on the other side. I walked over and grabbed her waist because at that point there was no way she could pull herself up and to get down would have hurt her terribly. It was all a natural thing, like I was supposed to be there. The mom wasn't even inside watching the kid, she was outside the building. My wife (girlfriend at the time) was beyond words how natural it all played out but she saw it happening and was scared but as with everyone there didn't think to do something.

Had that biker not needed our help, I wouldn't have been there at the time she needed me. Of course, it could al be a coincidence. However, the next evening we stopped at a bar. I was sitting having a ver strange conversation with an old man (trucker) who drives tracking waste to wherever and he was going on about how that waste could be used as fertilizer. Huh? My wife was surprised that I was entertaining his nonsense when a tribe member came in who knew him. The trucker introduced me to him. The biker tribe member had just came from a solstice festival with his tribe and was feeling suicidal. After speaking with him he was shocked that I knew more about his own culture then he did and he was literally in tears. When I went to the bathroom he asked my wife who I REALLY was because he felt I was sent by "the gods" and he was now more than ever committed to fixing things with his people (he considered himself an outcast). Before he left he invited me to meet his elders if I ever were to return to the area.

This is only a part of the whole experience. didn't even get to the Chaco Canyon experiences but it all sounds either far fetched and/or I'm making # up. It's all very very true. Within a year from that trip we were married.

There is some very special energy down there for sure.

ETA: I did make a thread about a petroglyph I came across while at Chaco Canyon:

Might be germane to this discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Do they say how they (the military/men in black?) got this technology?

The odd thing about the Astral, is in my younger years I buzzed around it, so my 'sciencey' approach to things has never reconciled that I have experience it. I can't tell you what particles from the Standard Model in physics makes it up, nor which governances it has, i.e. more degrees of freedom = higher dimensions?

When the seksi phrase 'inter dimensional beings' is used, I ask: do they mean higher dimension in our known universe, or dimensions in a unknown universe (which is theory only) and we have zero clue on any of it's governances, particle model or math.

He says we call the astral "starry" but that doesn't make sense to me either, is he saying starry in our universe in the 3rd dimension? or a different universe all together. By saying "of the stars" to me to means different planet system, not a higher dimension.

There is a math "super symmetry" that theorizes there is more unknown particles than the known standard model (which explains our universe completely and perfectly, the Higgs was the last missing piece). Super symmetry could shed light on dark matter and the missing particles that aren't included in the standard model. Maybe they aren't actually talking about "starry" in our known universe, maybe the 'astral' is amongst the unknown particles that super symmnetry is trying to explain...I wish they would be more specific.

Not sure. All guesses on my part, my talking about particles is because I am trying to work out does the 'technology' control particles in the standard model (known particles) to 'open a portal", and I want to know what physical governances their "The Others' exist in, are they on another planet, a higher dimension, or a totally different unknown universe?

I realize the "sciences-factual" answers aren't in the book, I'm trying to get it to make sense to me.

On reflection I guess this is why I get frustrated that there isn't science attached to this, but only back story and editorial comment, no peer review.

The world paid 10 billion to create the LHC to find the missing particle in the standard model, I am disappointed the disclosure doesn't go to these these kind of scientists who will bend the backs over decades to work it out for us.

edit on 18-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: gortex
If Jacques Vallee was not able to explain the phenomenon to us simply, what makes anyone put faith in Delong? He is a brainwashed whelp compared to the intellect that is Vallee.

Yet Vallee has written the foreword which speaks volumes about the contacts TDL has at the moment.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi Folks

I've read it and done a bit of a review of it

It’s not what anyone would expect. Peter Levenda's hand is pretty heavy I can’t hear TDL’s voice in it. I can see why he was chosen to write it -the premise of ancient contact showing up in old religions fits. But his style lacks clarity there is a lot of speculation in here, he goes in circles ‘this could have been that’ ‘but we can’t say that for certain’, you feel some info must have been disclosed by TDL’s 10 insiders, but it is never made clear what they have actually been told. The only reference which I have mentioned before is that TDL was told to look at Greek myths. That said, I have no doubt this is an incredibly important book.
This is from the Levenda’s prologue, a pretty bold statement...
'We dare, in this project, to present an alternative. Thus, this project is designed to inspire nothing less than a cultural revolution in human consciousness. Once it has been accepted that alien contact is real, has occurred, and is occurring, then an overhaul of our religious, cultural, political, scientific, and military preconceptions is not only required but is inevitable. Thought leaders in each of these fields are urged to re-examine what they already know and to reframe their knowledge in light of alien contact. To do otherwise is to whistle in the dark' ... 'We are proposing that the history of human civilization over the past 10,000ys or more is nothing other than a Cargo Cult.'
The ‘cargo cult’ is pretty much the main theme of the book. During WWII some primitive natives on a pacific Island watched the Japanese build aircraft base on the island. They tried to mimic it by clearing a space of their own and making a wooden Conning tower in the hope that they would also bring magic birds down from the sky. He thinks or has perhaps been told many ancients beliefs and stories attest to possible contact with Others.
They call all contact ‘The Phenomena’ so as to cover: UFO sightings, abductions, channelling, visions, mystical experiences. And what is really key is that he equates mystical or spiritual experiences to ‘The Phenomena’. He talks a lot about the ‘Other side’ or other places were beings might come from but gives us no clues to what has actually been discovered and perhaps that’s the point the PTB didn’t know what they were dealing with. It's something like 'the phenomena' could almost be a meeting between two different worlds, he mentions how the magician's magic circles they use to conjure beings could be almost equated to a disc shaped craft with hieroglyphs adorning it. The craft defy our science and understanding of the world. He says when science overcame religion by no longer putting the sun in the centre of the universe humanity became its own chief arbiter.
‘Humans are now the center of the universe and scientists and governments the sole arbiters of what is real; the entire structure of modern societies depends on it. In fact, the very word "real" is cognate with "royal": reality is whatever the king say it is
This is why the Phenomenon is unacceptable to both science and government. This is why there can be no such thing as a UFO. At least, that is why we are not able to define what it is for that would automatically challenge the sovereignty of our institutions. It would shift the focus away from us to Them, and we have no idea what the repercussions of that shift would be’ p75
He shows photos of 'The Round Table Foundation' a contactee group ‘The Nine’ who included some pretty influential members, Ava Alice Muriel Astor and Arthur Young who believed they were in contact with ETs ,without ever stating that they were genuine. I found with a quick search the Levenda book Sinster Forces Book one covers them see link
visupview.blogspot.co.uk...

He goes over the Sumerian myths and legends and won’t go as far as Zecharia Sitchin would but implies that some kind of genetic manipulation may have happening in the past, life may have been seeded here, genetic code might have markers in it. He mentions the work of these two Kazakh scientists
www.newscientist.com...
who research says evidence a code isn't the hidden in our DNA but hidden in the very way DNA works. I.e. Implying the DNA itself is a technology that someone designed and let loose.

He goes onto the bible and agrees the Nephilm are probably giants, he goes onto the Aztecs thinks the whole sacrifice may be part of the cargo cult but never really backs that up. The Egyptians Pyramids however were certainly a resurrection machines to them, in terms of the Cargo cult could relate to a human travelling in some kind a statis to another world at near light speed and then returning looking hardly a day older? He won’t go as far as the ‘Pyramidiots’ ie the likes of Buval and Hancock but says they have raised issues which can’t be explained by the current archaeology. But he also goes over their beliefs of the Doubleworld the soul how there are pyramids all over the world and the different levels of a pyramid can be seen as the ascent to heavens or higher levels of reality.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Second part

Thought I was going to write a whole load more but don't think it's worth it- it's largely quite a tedious book to read and for that reason I don't believe it's not going to have that great success.

I'm gonna condense it massively. The importance of pyramids and possible layers of consciousness or heaven are mentioned, the Daoists, he mentions Tibetan Buddhism and the bardo states, shamans and mysticism being important. But he doesn't understand any of it. He says something which I haven't heard before that major sightings occurred at the same time the Dalia Lama did his Kalachakra Initiation's which can involved 100,000 meditating and chanting. More about the Greek myths... the cargo cult. THE END

He makes the classic Western mistake of thinking that you just need to be told and you can to travel to these other worlds, they are places, there are gates it like opening a door or something.
The ticket that TDL got into the inner sanctum was when he mentioned 'Consciousness' that's all that the 'General' wanted to talk about.
One of the most important parts of this whole round of disclosure is about trying to get that message out that - consciousness is the key to understanding 'the phenomenon'.

It's a shame that someone without some knowledge of 'the path' didn't write this. 'The path' encompasses all religions and faiths it is our movement towards enlightenment. Other religions might call it heaven, Valhalla, the Doubleworld, but there is only one reality, the descriptions vary, but the truth does not. In the same way science progresses towards a better understanding of what we call the physical world, so gnosis can take an individual move closer to the truth. They are like two sciences that can't describe the other but are equally real. The gnostic truth is that the underlying reality is non-conceptual you can't understand it with concepts. It is the clarity aspect of your mind everything appears within it.
That truth is that everything is awareness. Awareness came before the physical world we see around us, created it ,creates it not just as an individual but also a whole. Contradictions abound with true understanding of the nature of reality - it is counter intuitive. You are the centre of the universe, but so is every other point, you are an individual but also part of the whole. Crucially all the abilities that 'the phenomenon' show - we ourselves can replicate without any need for technology whatsoever. Through meditation and a good teacher you can begin to see the true nature of reality as it is. To fly about the sky and turn into a bird might take you 15yrs of solid meditation to realise, but it is possible, and Tibetan masters of the past have shown all the characteristics of ET craft which fly through our skies.

There is no way you can unravel this truth intellectually, you can't read it in a book and understand it. It is beyond description, and needs to be experienced to be understood. Reincarnation is real and death gives us the best chance to realise our infinite and eternal nature, the divine spark inside us all, our true nature, our buddha-nature. The Bardo gates are each a chance to attain this and reach enlightenment or go to heaven as the Christians would have it. All the religions are pointing towards the same direction just in many cases the religiosity gets in the way.

Have we in the past been lead away/distracted from the above path? I don't know. But as long as we don't forgive ourselves, others, stop fighting over inconsequential nonsense - we are divided. As long as we crave after material goods and working like madmen to make ends meet we'll never see the truth. Could bad ETs have lead us down those paths? Only too easily.

But the truth is hidden and what seems to be the overwhelming message of ETs 'Wake Up'

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It is based on consciousness, so there is that.

You raise amazing questions! I don't have the answers, but my albeit limited understanding of ritual, would tell me that geometry and intention are involved, specifically the circle and square among other forms designed to enhance power and safety.

Even calling the four corners is creating geometry.

Then there is also in my mind that the gate can be opened internally, in the human mind and heart.

I also wonder about the geography of some places being more conducive and/or when Magic is not "closed" at the end of it leaving a portal open and unattended, what that might do.

Another factor could be electromagnetic "currents" such as the Rose Line. There is a long history of ley lines acting very much like portals and altering consciousness.

I know these thoughts are not quite answering your questions. I know they are also a bit random. If these things are answered more clearly in the book, then I haven't gotten there yet or put it fully together.

The thoughts I can give you (other than 'I don't know' lol!) is that the Phenomenon is from an "Other World" that is overlapping ours in a Venn diagram like the book shows. The astral plane is one that exists as a concept in the Greek as well as in our mental/ spiritual journeys, as you know. Perhaps when we journey there, we enter the realm of the Other? I'm not sure.

As to particals and forms of matter, I am also not sure. The Holographic Theory might help with this. I think we are pulling something IN to our universe of matter and form which is taken on by the Phenomenon. When we "travel" in the astral, we do so without physical form, we think. What if we are like the Phenomenon there to whatver that place is?

As to gods, I have actual experience that this is more real than I would like it to be. A ritual with hundreds of unsuspecting people was performed and gods were called and a circle was formed and these gods were given a great deal of energy. They also did not close the circle afterwards and, as it had been held in a building that I worked in, and I accidentally walked smack through the circle into some thick, sticky and unpleasant energy. I was pissed about it too. I felt like something had attached to me.

That night I spent running from the very god in question where he chased me through my dreams claiming he had a message for me from the gods. He is a trickster/messenger god from an African pantheon and NOT one to be trusted any more than I could trust Loki. I managed to rebuff him. I probably pissed off a whole bunch of gods then, I guess. Oops. I never did get that message. I woke up from the dream and researched the god at that point, whom I do not want to name.

Physically, it was a peculiar "energetic signature" kind of electromagnetic in nature. I dunno if that helps or not.

Science is measuring "what is out there" and the Phonomena is about, if I'm reading this correctly, what's both inside and outside of us. Science is mostly not willing to step outside its methods to take on a subjective Phenomenon. I think also that there ARE scientists who have done this, but secretly within our black projects.

The questions are very good ones.

edit on 18-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you for sharing that! I've had a similar sense of "flow" in the southwest like that. The gods are everywhere there, so to speak. And it is not always dangerous. Sometimes it is a very beautiful and uplifting experience that touches a sense of wonder and bliss.

I really appreciate you sharing that!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

Thought I was going to write a whole load more but don't think it's worth it- it's largely quite a tedious book to read and for that reason I don't believe it's not going to have that great success.

Very true. I am still slogging my way through this book. Not a gripping read by any means. Can't see how the intended audience - DeLonge fans and younger readers - would even give it the time of day. They are too busy watching Ancient Aliens.

One thing that I do find curious is the similarities between what the Delonge/Levenda camp is promoting and what the Dan Smith/Ron Pandolfi/Grant Cameron camp seem to be promoting. Both involve some kind of portal or doorway between dimensions or worlds that allow these "others" to enter. These doorways can be opened either through ritual or technology or both. Both camps have heavy involvement from intelligence and military officials and both say were are moving toward imminent Disclosure of this reality in 2017.

Of course we have been here before and eveything has just dissolved into nothingness. It could all be some intelligence operation aimed at making us more confused than ever.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I really don’t believe in any “disclosure” as people usually view it as.

Any disclosure will be interactive and objective, if it has anything to do with some kind of cosmic God type force. For when has ever such force ever gave a dam about explaining thing to us?

No they’ll likely be no formal disclosure like the president getting up and telling us:

Gee, folk’s aliens are here.

edit on 18-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
By objective, I mean such force doing to us what it intends.

By interactive that would be how we respond to that stimulus

This force or phenomenon is doing things in its own time and place frame with little view towards our feelings.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: levenda

I know you will probably not see this, Peter, but I thought I'd put it out there... I'm at pg 171, btw and stopped to throw something into the mix regarding DNA Consciousness (Grady + other sources)

i. Some south american indigenous tribes have a belief regarding a small creator-creature raining down on Earth from "the heavens" and "hiding within ALL LIFE on Earth from its enemy who sought to destroy it." This is, according to Jeremy Narby in The Cosmic Serpent - DNA a form of unique consciousness, a type of creature being hunted down... Thought that would be interesting in context of that section of the book. Panspermia?

2. The number seven - Grady, in my opinion and based solely on your brief explanation, is missing levels of consciousness... 1. quantum soup, 2. atomic, 3. molecular and then it leaps to human consciousness. I would personally add after molecular, 4. cellular, 5. plant & general animal, 6. human, and finally 7. "higher" or "unknown" or "divine" or "mystical" - this is the level of meeting the Phenomenon?

3. The universality of consciousness in terms of "life" (and even in terms of quantum, molecular and cellular), gives a possible explanation for the Jungian concept of "collective unconscious." Incidentally, some of the mind altering journeys taken by shamans in south america related to bird-headed gods and the story of the "black winged creatures" who came to "hide" inside all life. The shamans "communicate" with plants also during these sessions of "flight" and are given information regarding medicinal or other properties of the plants that bear out scientifically (also in Narby book)

Anyway...the context of this is from that page 171 discussion in Gods...for those with the book who want to understand what the heck I'm talking about...

Regarding Jeremy Narby, page 53-55 (kindle version) there is a 1960's description of an anthropologist who joined in on one of the shamanic "flights" via a certain substance... "For several hours after drinking the brew, I found myself, although awake, in a world literally beyond my wildest dreams. I met bird-headed people, as well as dragon-like creatures who explained that they were the true gods of this world. I enlisted the services of other spirit helpers in attempting to fly through the far reaches of the galaxy...."

and "Then he saw that his visions emanated from 'giant reptilian creatures' resting at the lowest depths of his brain. These creatures were projecting scenes in front of his eyes...

'First they showed me the planet Earth as it was eons ago, before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, barren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and lands in front of me on the barren landscape. I could see the 'specks' were actually large, shiny black creatures with stubby pterodactyl-like wings and huge whale-like bodies...

They explained to me in a kind of thought language that they were fleeing from something out in space. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence.

Before me, the magnificence of plant and animal creation and speciation -- hundreds of millions of years of activity -- took place on a scale and with a vividness impossible to describe. I learned the dragon-like creatures were thus inside all forms of life, including man."

Granted this can't be taken as gospel, but it is an interesting addition to the conversation... Narby is making the association between universal "serpent" myths (often a double-serpent) being DNA or relating to DNA...

Just food for thought...

edit on 18-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another thing I wanted to comment on something in the book I read and that is the idea Mr. Levenda puts forth that the ancient scriptures were a commentary or a proof of contact with some kind of extra terrestrial or god force.
I don’t think that is the intention or message of these scriptures at all

I think that is incidental to the intentions of these scriptures

For God, and even this phenomenon( alien/UFO) if anything are both very objective forces unconcerned about whether humans were connected to anything in the past, or adding to their theoretical knowledge.

It’s like what Buddha spoke about when he said that it is more important to remove the poisons from your heart than aquiring any kind of metaphysical theoretical information.

I think those ancient scriptures are about telling the story of the disconnect of humans from that force and the possible reconnection to it again…

God or aliens, ET’s or whatever, in the Bible, Quran, the Hindu, Buddhist, and Taoist ancient documents are all about the disconnect and reconnection of the human to the divine force.

Therefore, any disclosure may only be about the objective development, or I’m afraid to say, misdevelopment, of the human race…

Not catering to the curiosity of humanity or any seekers

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I ran across this blog by Jason Colavito and found his remarks to be straight-up good sense. He had reviewed Lavenda and Delonge's latest book, and apparently Mr. Lavenda was none too happy about it. Here are some excerpts from Colavito's remarks:

TextGood news, everyone! Peter Levenda is mad at me again! Or, to be more specific, he finds it upsetting and outrageous that I reviewed his book, Sekret Machines ​(my review: • Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 •), from the utterly biased perspective that a book which claims to be setting the stage to change humanity’s very conception of itself ought, at a minimum, to provide evidence to support such a proposition and maintain, at a minimum, logical consistency within itself.

Colavito contends that Lavenda sneakily shifted the burden of proof onto his (Colavito's) review:

Text​Levenda posted part of a response in the comments on my blog before the system’s character limits cut him off, and he released the entire statement—amounting to more than 10 single-spaced pages!--on his Facebook page as nine lengthy comments. I’ll try to present some of the highlights, such as they are, as Levenda carefully attempted to use rhetoric to reverse the burden of proof and cast me as an ideologue trying to oppress him through unfair skepticism, thus absolving him of any criticisms of facts or evidence I made against him: “Your skepticism is obviously an ideological position, and you begin from your conclusions and work your way backward, cherry-picking data and then mischaracterizing it to bolster your agenda. This is basically what conspiracy theorists do, and it is ironic that you don’t recognize the same methodology in yourself.” Note carefully the reversal of the burden of proof, as though my questioning of his claims were an effort to make a counterargument rather than to say that Levenda failed to make a convincing prima facie case to overcome presumption. A counterargument would require much more data, but since I am not the claimant, it is not my job to prove that interdimensional spirit monsters don’t exist; rather, it was Levenda’s job to convince us that they do.

I found this commentary to be spot-on. Lavenda seems pretty defensive about Colavito's critique; I felt he was similarly defensive, evasive when asked straight-forward questions, and shifty when he responded to questions right here on this very website.

[url=http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/peter-levenda-is-upset-with-me-he-also-called-me-arrogant-and-driven-by-personal-resentment-yes-hes-a-full-fled ged-fringe-writer-now[/url]

ETA: This is my first time posting anything else besides my own comments/replies in threads. As you can see, I did not figure out how to correctly post a hyperlink to the source of my quotes. Please help! Thank you in advance. (P.s. I'm posting from a smartphone)

edit on 18-3-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't disagree the burden of proof is on the two authors. They still have time to release more information though.

Hyperlink for you.

Jon Calavito states 'Peter Levanda is upset with me'

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Good points. Pandolphi & Smith...BIRDS. Although poor Dan is just a plaything. Ritual & Tech & other dimensions reminds me of Cern and that long tunnel in Europe. Maybe we are about to be freaked out. Then again with this bunch, historically, the freak out is the freak out if I'm making sense. Curiouser & curiouser as we often say.
edit on 18-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Maybe the two camps can have a breakdance off, winner gets to release the goods first!

Re cern, do you mean it concerns you what particle physicists are doing there? Sorry not sure what you meant by that line

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Not concerns me so much as makes me wonder what kind of evidence they might have found as regards any of the dimensional theories.

And we do seem to see more events lately that are evocative of ritual. Maybe we are being prepped for multidimensional disclosure!
edit on 18-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I went to a prep school.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did they use surgical gloves?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Cern is postulating that extra dimensions explain why gravity is so weak. I don't think there is hidden information on extra dimensions so much it just a theory in progress.

Why is gravity so much weaker than the other fundamental forces? A small fridge magnet is enough to create an electromagnetic force greater than the gravitational pull exerted by planet Earth. One possibility is that we don’t feel the full effect of gravity because part of it spreads to extra dimensions. Though it may sound like science fiction, if extra dimensions exist, they could explain why the universe is expanding faster than expected, and why gravity is weaker than the other forces of nature.

home.cern...

Interestingly Cern has actually provided data that super partners, the heavier partners of particles theorized by supersymmetry do not exist. If they do exist, they must be even heavier than theorized. All is not lost, it may be there, they just have the math wrong so far.

Supersymmetry solves three major problems in physics: It explains why the Higgs is so light; it provides a particle that serves as dark matter; and it implies that the three forces of the standard model (electromagnetism and the weak and strong nuclear forces) unite into one at high energies.

Physicists know that the standard model must break down somewhere. It doesn’t explain why the universe contains more matter than antimatter, and it fails to pinpoint the origins of dark matter and dark energy, which make up 95 percent of the matter and energy in the cosmos.

www.sciencenews.org...’s-absence-lhc-puzzles-physicists

edit on 19-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join