It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Replacement Bill Discussion - Rand Paul is Getting The Ball Rolling.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Most of the people who comment on "ObamaCare", have no actual stake in it. When you are a 55 year old man, and $70 a month of your $800 monthly premium is for MANDATORY maternity coverage, you want Obamacare gone...ASAP.

Rand Paul's ObamaCare repeal/replacement bill allows ANYONE who does not want maternity coverage, to not have maternity coverage. Save $$$$ right off the bat, by not paying for a benefit you don't want or need.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They should adopt Canada's method. To my knowledge the only thing that has to be paid for is prescriptions, eye care, hearing aids, prosthetics, dental, physio, chiropractic and other types of medical care along these lines. We have private insurance that covers the cost of the things I've listed above, which most jobs provide for you st little to no cost. Most cover 90-95%. But anything done at a hospital is free to my knowledge and I don't pay to go see my doctor.

This method is most affordable in my opinion. My family and I pay basically nothing here. Most private insurance companies only charge ~150$ a month if you go get it yourself and not through work. (That number may not be that accurate but it is ballpark and not anywhere close to what Americans pay)
edit on 16-1-2017 by andrew778 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join