It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Triple Agent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Trump is a TRIPLE agent!!!

The conservatives elected Trump, mainly because he wasn't Hillary, but under the acceptance that he is pro-American. No matter what his position takes, most conservatives will follow lock-step because it is their duty. Whether we like what our country does or not, we have to be supportive of those actions.

The liberals are vehemently opposed to Trump, the promulgation of Trump's Russian connections is undeniably anti-Trump. The left calls for Trump to not only denounce Russia, but the traditionally pro-peace party will not be satisfied until Trump takes actions against Russia.

Putin is very optimistic over a Trump presidency, mostly because of the rhetoric coming from the Trump camp.

It's beautiful.

Trump declaring war on Russia. The conservatives will follow, and the liberals will have nothing to voice any opposition towards the action. Putin will be caught blind-sided, believing a buffoon elected as POTUS. All of America will stand behind going to war with Russia, the only obstacle was getting the left on board for war.

I was too young for the Cold War, but I do believe conservatives were very stringent on being pro-American/anti-USSR. The dissidents tended to be more from the left, who shared similar ideological beliefs with the enemy. Now flash-forward to today, the calls by the left that anyone who is soft on Russia a traitor!

There will be no excuses to oppose war with Russia. Our war economy needs stimulating, or traditionally anti-war party is out for blood, and our patriotic brothers will Make America Great Again!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Seems as plausible as most of the fake news being trotted out by democrats these days.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I can think of 4500 reasons not to start a war with Russia its called a nuclear arsenal

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
War is bad business, especially nuclear war. But keep guessing

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if Trump and some USA white hats and Putin have indeed conspired...to save the world. No longer will we fight over control of oil but share the control thereby avoiding WWIII and smacking down the NWO.

Hey...one can hope, eh?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If Russia hacks us all the time, why is our government putting everything online so they can hack us? They just want to stir us up yet do nothing about fixing the problem. This technological world is kind of stupid, Our government constantly changes their software so we can't track the money correctly, this constant change opens the doors to ways hackers can get in. Hackers are smarter at this than the people creating the software, they see opportunity with change.

This new online technology being risky is not a reason to start blaming Russia for hacking it, our security agencies should be fixing the holes in our system and not pointing fingers at others.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I'm starting to wonder if Trump and some USA white hats and Putin have indeed conspired...to save the world. No longer will we fight over control of oil but share the control thereby avoiding WWIII and smacking down the NWO.

Hey...one can hope, eh?

with the exposure of fake news and it pointing all back to CNN and others..
And the way wikileaks has gone..

It does sort of have that vibe right?
a true counter coup?

Gawd that would be so exciting. I mean I'm hopeful.. Things really seem to be changing, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Think of it, the right does not care what Trump will do for the most part, and the left has been conditioned to hate Russia like Pavlov's dog.

Of course, these claims are unverified.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Obviously your nation needs to go back to paper ballots that way neither imaginary Russia hackers nor the Department of homeland security can hack anything

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You may be right.

Soros did lose over $1 billion after Trump election.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hey...one can hope, eh?

That sounds most likely, considering the current Administration's efforts to trigger a WAR... with Russia, Turkey, Iran.. anybody.. to draw the US closer to Globalist control....

Gonna be a struggle the next couple of years....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You may be right.

www.wsj.com...

Cant read the whole thing. So did Soros bet a billion that the stock market would dive?

Too bad he didn't lose everything.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Trump is a TRIPLE agent!!!

The conservatives elected Trump, mainly because he wasn't Hillary, but under the acceptance that he is pro-American. No matter what his position takes, most conservatives will follow lock-step because it is their duty. Whether we like what our country does or not, we have to be supportive of those actions.

The liberals are vehemently opposed to Trump, the promulgation of Trump's Russian connections is undeniably anti-Trump. The left calls for Trump to not only denounce Russia, but the traditionally pro-peace party will not be satisfied until Trump takes actions against Russia.

Putin is very optimistic over a Trump presidency, mostly because of the rhetoric coming from the Trump camp.

It's beautiful.

Trump declaring war on Russia. The conservatives will follow, and the liberals will have nothing to voice any opposition towards the action. Putin will be caught blind-sided, believing a buffoon elected as POTUS. All of America will stand behind going to war with Russia, the only obstacle was getting the left on board for war.

I was too young for the Cold War, but I do believe conservatives were very stringent on being pro-American/anti-USSR. The dissidents tended to be more from the left, who shared similar ideological beliefs with the enemy. Now flash-forward to today, the calls by the left that anyone who is soft on Russia a traitor!

There will be no excuses to oppose war with Russia. Our war economy needs stimulating, or traditionally anti-war party is out for blood, and our patriotic brothers will Make America Great Again!

Oh man twist ending! I never saw that coming honestly. Yeah war with russia hey everybody lets take out the whole population of the planet and turn it into a nuclear holocaust of epic perportions. Nuclear winter hells yeah! I'm ready to ski on a pile of ash that was once 100,000 people while the radiation melts my skin off sounds like a weekend in aspen hell.

How about this? We give real sticks to liberals and tell them to poke a wild bear with it. No guns because we know how you guys feel about guns.

Honestly did liberal parents feed liberal children paintchips as a kid like a box of breakfast cereal? If no them why the F- do they want war with russia? Wtf happened to the left didnt they used to be anti war? You people cant even win an election with 1.2 billion dollars the msm,fbi,doj and irs helping you but your going to win a war agaisnt people who have destroyed who ever has tried to invade them through out history lol. Serously this isnt some crap enemy and you do get a replay when a russian shoots you in the face like in that stupid first person shooter game where all they do is add new clothing every year this is real life. I dont care how cool you think it would be or how skilled at call of duty you are. Nobody would invade ish you would see a flash and that would be it game over EARTH!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You may be right.

www.wsj.com...

Cant read the whole thing. So did Soros bet a billion that the stock market would dive?

Too bad he didn't lose everything.

Yes, he lost big betting against the market.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Hey...one can hope, eh?

True.

But oil's days as an "absolutely critical" natural resource are numbered. Solar power has made incredible leaps in technology, reliability and most importantly energy output.

Other energy resources like good old fashioned natural gas - which we have an overabundance of - and hydro (for large scale power plants), as well as newer approaches like hydrogen, wind, and geothermal are all rapidly becoming more cost effective and efficient for many applications. And as far as automobiles go, electric or at the very least hybrid fuel vehicles, will become the dominant force by 2020. Think Tesla performance in your Honda Accord or Ford Fusion.

Sure, we'll always need oil for certain things - especially for our military - but it will simply be one tool in our nation's energy toolbox within 10 years.

In my opinion, the last battles will be fought over two resources that people have fought over since the dawn of man - clean water & food.

Especially water.

The real battles on that front have already started in many 3rd world countries around the world. As of now in the US, it's just huge companies like Nestle, Pepsi and others who have been snapping up water rights for years and are beginning to battle with states, cities and towns for this critical limited resource, that these corporations now "own".

I think it's inevitable that those battles will move to the national level pretty soon in many larger, well developed countries. The US included. Look what's happening in CA with respect to fights over water rights of the Colorado river and other sources of fresh clean water. Or Michigan where Flint residents can only get water that is poisoned with lead, while Nestle takes tens of millions of gallons of fresh water from Lake Erie. Or Missouri where oil fracking has poisoned many sources of underground water that they have always depended on.

Politics and ideologies become pretty meaningless when you're faced with not being able to provide your citizens with the basic essentials necessary for life.

Everything old is new again.

Sorry for the rant/ramble. Maybe Trump & Putin have a global water plan. One which of course will make them even more disgustingly rich, but saves the day for planet Earth.

Yeah...that's a stretch to try and bring my post more on topic...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Trump, is aligning with Putin, who is working on an oil deal with Iran, as well as a 10 Billion dollar arms package and TONS of nuclear material. The oil deal with provide revenue to Iran, the arms package will provide anti US missile and offensive capabilities and the nuclear material will at the least make it impossible to detect and prevent nuclear proliferation of Iran.

That is what confuses the bloody hell out of me. You guys have been bashing Obama about empowering Iran, and being soft on Iran, but now we are aligning with the guy who is ACTUALLY arming Iran and giving them nuclear material.

I really feel like you guys and your politicians are taking mad crazy pills.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
Trump, is aligning with Putin, who is working on an oil deal with Iran, as well as a 10 Billion dollar arms package and TONS of nuclear material. The oil deal with provide revenue to Iran, the arms package will provide anti US missile and offensive capabilities and the nuclear material will at the least make it impossible to detect and prevent nuclear proliferation of Iran.

That is what confuses the bloody hell out of me. You guys have been bashing Obama about empowering Iran, and being soft on Iran, but now we are aligning with the guy who is ACTUALLY arming Iran and giving them nuclear material.

Wtf are you reading? Obama is soft on iran and gave iran a crap ton of plutonium, 110 tons. Hillary made a trade deal with russia over uranium mining yet wants to go to war with russia wft. Trump wants to be friends with russia and be strong on iran not making nukes.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: banjobrain

Wtf are you reading? Obama is soft on iran and gave iran a crap ton of plutonium, 110 tons. Hillary made a trade deal with russia over uranium mining yet wants to go to war with russia wft. Trump wants to be friends with russia and be strong on iran not making nukes.

God you are dense man, here.... If you read the article titled Obama to give Iran Nuclear material, you will notice it is RUSSIA that is giving Iran the materials, not OBAMA. This is FOX NEWS article so you can trust it is not the liberal media

www.foxnews.com...

Iran is set to receive a massive shipment of natural uranium from Russia -- enough, potentially, for several bombs, diplomats said Monday, highlighting a move that could give the Islamic Republic major leverage if the U.S. tries dismantling the controversial nuclear deal.

NEXT

Russia is selling Iran arms too,

thediplomat.com...

Iran may be interested in purchasing up to $10 billion in military hardware from Russia, a senior Russian official told reporters on November 14, according to TASS news agency

You guys are being lied to so hard.

You spend so much time giving Obama grief about Iran, but your new president is Aligning with the guy, Putin who is arming them as we speak, despite sanctions.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

Thousands of nuclear weapons have already been detonated, including over 500 atmospheric nuclear detonations.

Total yield over half a million kilotons.

99 nuclear meltdowns, 2/3s in the US.

Granted, this is over the course of about 50 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
NAW man ,WE want China.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join