It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats denied tickets for Trump inauguration festivities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Their olive branch was dipped in hookers urine I wouldnt have them either

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are that many Democrats not planning to stand in solidarity with Congressman Lewis?

Interesting, if true.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Oh the horror. Lolololol. No one cares. His presidency is already over.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Of course he is going to be the President for the United States.. that has nothing to do with writing up a HIT PIECE of folks who waited til the last minute to try and get tickets, and pull the party card to feign OUTRAGE.... were they trying to get FREE tix? I don't know, but it looks like, outside the swearing in, the parties & balls cost $$$...

It's silly...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
When Obama did things "conservatives" thought ostracized the republicans they were angry

Now that Trump is doing it it's ok....and it's not like he doesn't regularly ostracize or not involve people or parties he doesn't "like". (whether this particular article is true or not, it wouldnt be the first time hes done something similar with dissenting views)

This is not the way we should be operating, if we really want to heal this country this sort of behavior needs to stop...both by our politicians and by opposing political views w the people of the country....

Tit for tat gets nothing done and I would think as "conservatives my fellows that fall to the right would agree w this...

Trump will be a lame duck in the whitehouse if he refuses to work w anyone.

My conservative friends forget we still have another party we have to contend with to get things done.

I'm baffled by the willful ignorance, arrogance, and otherwise juvenile behavior displayed from my side who call themselves conservative....both in DC and indeed on this forum. I have watched those i previously respected engaging in name calling, assigning political affiliation to those who are the opposite, finger pointing, posting inflammatory pictures, and in general otherwise nasty behavior that they NEVER displayed before, now that Trump is president.

Its like Trumps behavior and approach has invaded what use to be their logical, caring, and otherwise balanced minds......

Its exactly like watching the school yard bully, surrounded by his toadies while he is picking on someone, and they are parroting every line he says, as mindless drones...

Knock it off, get your sh*t squared away, start acting like adults, buckle down and get sht done
edit on 1/15/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/15/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So, what's really going on here....

is that the Joe Taxpayer types back in the districts are calling their congresspersons, asking for tickets to the festival. The Dem congresshumans don't want to help anyone attend the Republican victory lap. So the page says "oh, the mean, nasty republicans won't let us have any tickets."

You can bring coolers and ice chests, but no glass containers. Commemorative mugs and caps will be on sale in line at the parking shuttle.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Not sure what the beef is about..

The Inaugural Ceremony tix :

How much do tickets cost for the swearing-in ceremony?

U.S. Senate and House offices distribute tickets free of charge.
When will tickets be distributed?

Tickets will be given out by House Members beginning January 9, 2017, and by Senators on January 10, 2017.

Parade has limited "tickets for bleacher areas", and there are numerous balls & parties that have nothing to do with the committee...

It's all laid out plain & simple here: www.presidential-inauguration.com...

Still kind of scratching my head why any DEMS want to join the festivities considering they consider Pres. Trump to be illegitimate ?

Same reason Clinton vanished after the election, tradition.

Trump is the president of AMERICA and not just the GOP.

She really did vanish.
She didn't give the traditional election night concession/thank you to all that helped speech.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
HAHAHAHHAHHA...............DEMS AND THE LIBTARD MEDIA ARE ABOUT TO BE HATING LIFE,,,,EVEN MORE THAN NOW WITH THE HISTORICAL LOW RATINGS THEY BOTH HAVE.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Their olive branch was dipped in hookers urine I wouldnt have them either

I thought Obama wrote an EO declaring "no go" zones ?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
for my first reply to this thread - i only skimmed the OP

now i have read his " sources " - and FFS

the idiots are " attempting to get tickets " - or are they REALLY ?

3 days after they were sold out

and they wonder why they cannot getr a ticket

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
He needs all the space, we are told, for people who are "out of touch with real Hollywood".
twitter.com...

<< 1   >>

join