It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats denied tickets for Trump inauguration festivities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hot off the fake news presses !!

Now Democrats are screaming their heads off because they think somebody is holding back on tickets to inauguration events.

Sob story from Politico with all kinds of "living" testimonials.

House Democrats say they are having trouble getting tickets to inaugural festivities for President-elect Donald Trump, leading some to openly speculate it might be a sign of rancorous partisanship to come.

An email list used by House Democratic schedulers has been a flurry of activity over the past couple of weeks, with staffers complaining they’re having a hard time getting tickets for their bosses to the inaugural parade and ball.

“It is not normal,” said Kim Fuller, a scheduler for Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.), in an interview after being contacted by POLITICO about the series of staffer emails. Fuller said she wasn’t necessarily trying to get tickets for her boss but reached out to the committee in charge of inaugural festivities to see whether she would get the same response as other Democrats.

edit on Jan-14-2017 by xuenchen because: whineanddine

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now Democrats are screaming their heads off because they think somebody is holding back on tickets to inauguration events.

House Democrats say they are having trouble getting tickets to inaugural festivities for President-elect Donald Trump, leading some to openly speculate it might be a sign of rancorous partisanship to come.

An email list used by House Democratic schedulers has been a flurry of activity over the past couple of weeks, with staffers complaining they’re having a hard time getting tickets for their bosses to the inaugural parade and ball.

“It is not normal,” said Kim Fuller, a scheduler for Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.), in an interview after being contacted by POLITICO about the series of staffer emails. Fuller said she wasn’t necessarily trying to get tickets for her boss but reached out to the committee in charge of inaugural festivities to see whether she would get the same response as other Democrats.

Never end your partisan spin. Starting the thread off with "fake news" why even post it then?

Anyways, If they really are being denied another example of how petty Trump is.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
They are insane, and by this definition:...

par·a·noi·a
/ˌperəˈnoiə/
noun
noun: paranoia
a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system

....they should be locked up in a hospital and heavily medicated.

gee maybe the fact that the inauguration is only 6 days away might have something to do with it, waiting until the last minute to try to get tickets and then scream discrimination when you can`t get them.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why would they want to go in the first place? None of them like Trump, and none of their degenerate celebrities are going to be there.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Oh I'm not a political news expert.

I'm a political news Monitor.

I just ... tell you when there's news.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Never end your partisan spin. Starting the thread off with "fake news" why even post it then?

Anyways, If they really are being denied another example of how petty Trump is.

There may be some truth to this story. From what I've heard, many more tickets/invites are going to individuals at the state levels that either worked for Trump's campaign, or played other key roles. He may be trying to snub the DC Democrats.

edit on 14-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Oh I'm not a political news expert.

I'm a political news Monitor.

I just ... tell you when there's news.

Bhahahaha. All you tell us is when another dumpster is on fire, while bending over backwards to spin it as a BBQ.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Triggered democrats at a republican presidential inauguration are an extreme security risk.

They'll have to wait outside with the radical Muslims.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm no expert on Washington events, but if they waited until less than a week before the inauguration to get tickets, surely they'd all be accounted for by then?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course they would be denied.

Having them there would render the circle jerk quite flaccid, now wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is all I can see across any DNC member's face:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They should get the option of receiving a ticket and a Trump hat, and if they attend, they have to wear the Trump hat. It will help build their character!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Talk about petty have you seen the tripe the left has been posting lately?

If I was Trump I wouldn't let them come either. Why should he?

Maybe they can get Madonna to show them her tattoo. That ought to cheer them up.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

tail is not even internally consistent :

Fuller said she wasn’t necessarily trying to get tickets for her boss but

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ya, usually you invite friends and people that haven't behaved like asshole to you when you throw a party.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There's a robbery.

My guess is the only reason these dems are looking for tickets in the first place is so they can part take in some absurd protest that will surely help pave the way for 8 years of Trump.

Let them keep wallowing in their own filth. It's good for business.

edit on 1/14/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

....they should be locked up in a hospital and heavily medicated.

I'm pretty sure they're already heavily medicated...

edit on 1142017 by Natas0114 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

Ya, usually you invite friends and people that haven't behaved like asshole to you when you throw a party.

That is true.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not sure what the beef is about..

The Inaugural Ceremony tix :

How much do tickets cost for the swearing-in ceremony?

U.S. Senate and House offices distribute tickets free of charge.
When will tickets be distributed?

Tickets will be given out by House Members beginning January 9, 2017, and by Senators on January 10, 2017.

Parade has limited "tickets for bleacher areas", and there are numerous balls & parties that have nothing to do with the committee...

It's all laid out plain & simple here: www.presidential-inauguration.com...

Still kind of scratching my head why any DEMS want to join the festivities considering they consider Pres. Trump to be illegitimate ?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Not sure what the beef is about..

The Inaugural Ceremony tix :

How much do tickets cost for the swearing-in ceremony?

U.S. Senate and House offices distribute tickets free of charge.
When will tickets be distributed?

Tickets will be given out by House Members beginning January 9, 2017, and by Senators on January 10, 2017.

Parade has limited "tickets for bleacher areas", and there are numerous balls & parties that have nothing to do with the committee...

It's all laid out plain & simple here: www.presidential-inauguration.com...

Still kind of scratching my head why any DEMS want to join the festivities considering they consider Pres. Trump to be illegitimate ?

Same reason Clinton vanished after the election, tradition.

Trump is the president of AMERICA and not just the GOP.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Pyle because: Formating

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join