It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This guy is horning in on Rick Dyer's territory.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: charlyv

I'm thinking satire.

Yea, I am a bit hard on him, but 65 year old frozen body parts and swearing worse than a sailor... Kind of breaks the mold on what should have been a scientific white paper and a peer review. Can you imagine this guy on TED ?

I can, I would buy tickets to see him speak especially if he revealed more of the creatures body..the head...OMG the head would be amazing!!!

Well, you know what PT Barrnum always said about a fool and his money?

/ ====== This Way to the Great Egress

Fool buy a lottery ticket and wins millions?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

a reply to: solids0be

I want to see the DNA tests, and the names of the labs performing the tests. Until then, it is unverified regardless of what you believe, or your insistence this is some sort of "safe place" where you only get warm cuddles and a binky to suck on.

why should I have to accept being sexually harassed...please tell me...what if the roles were reversed...please try to be more considerate...I can take criticism but harassment is unacceptable.

I disagree

You are living in cuckoo land, Sweet is not a "sexual" word and neither is "pea"

You are a disgrace to women who have been victims of actual sexual harassment.

I disagree entirely
edit on 14-1-2017 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I want to see the DNA tests, and the names of the labs performing the tests. Until then, it is unverified regardless of what you believe, or your insistence this is some sort of "safe place" where you only get warm cuddles and a binky to suck on.

why should I have to accept being sexually harassed...please tell me...what if the roles were reversed...please try to be more considerate...I can take criticism but harassment is unacceptable.

You are living in cuckoo land, Sweet is not a "sexual" word and neither is "pea"

Unless you are tran or really attractive..because that isnt sexist since it has exactly 0 to do with VERIFIED X2 BigFeet proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Unless you are tran or really attractive..because that isnt sexist since it has exactly 0 to do with VERIFIED X2 BigFeet proof.

Why would I be trans? Where is all of this coming from...seriously you need help...SEEK HELP SOON

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why would I be trans? Where is all of this coming from...seriously you need help...SEEK HELP SOON

That's rich coming from someone who made this thread.

(That's you, sweety)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This guy is a character!

House full of horror special effects props (heads, torsos, masks by the look of it) doesn't set off any red flags. None at all!

Good times none the less.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami?

About as possible as this bigfoot being real.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's coming from your post on page 5 and I quote "If this is true its a sad state of affairs that we are in to stand by and accept this sort of behavior. I hope that you do not have to deal with this sort of negativity.Especially being attractive and female (if your trans I'm so sorry...very convincing if you are ) "

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This guy is a character!

House full of horror special effects props (heads, torsos, masks by the look of it) doesn't set off any red flags. None at all!

surely just a coincidence especially with a family that raised him utilizing taxidermy...probably putting is knowledge/skills to use..true blue blooded American!! God bless America

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Nothing more 'merican than mummification.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This guy is a character!

surely just a coincidence especially with a family that raised him utilizing taxidermy...probably putting is knowledge/skills to use..true blue blooded American!! God bless America

Or, you know, it's fake.

Just like his fake Dr. Derk Johnsonsonton.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I never said I was trans, I was referring to the other woman/female gender poster. Please read before you respond...you are out of your element.

It's coming from your post on page 5 and I quote "If this is true its a sad state of affairs that we are in to stand by and accept this sort of behavior. I hope that you do not have to deal with this sort of negativity.Especially being attractive and female (if your trans I'm so sorry...very convincing if you are ) "

I never said I was trans...I was responding to the other woman/femalegender poster. Please read more carefully before posting...it sounds like you are out of your element

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I actually went down to Florida and did 6 months of work with Navy dive dolphins...although my theory was never proven

But why would your valuable research of Floridian dolphins prove anything about Japanese dolphins attacking fukushima Daiichi. Why wouldnt you go straight to Japan - they make nice sushi

Did you come to any conclusions about "harnessing sonar comms" Maybe I can harness radio waves and time travel?
If I time travel I'm gonna go back to when the sasqautch was found by the Youboobers daddy and smack him down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both whales and dolphins are gifted with the ability to harness sonar communication and navigation. It is possible that they have discovered a way touse their ability to harness crystal harmonics and operate powerfull weapons fo destructions? Is it also possible that alien technology is compatabile with the dolphin whales intelligence and that the animal communitys have finally decided enough is enough?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I disagree

I disagree entirely

Why aren't you in the kitchen anyway?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I never said I was trans, I was referring to the other woman/female gender poster. Please read before you respond...you are out of your element.

I never said I was trans...I was responding to the other woman/femalegender poster. Please read more carefully before posting...it sounds like you are out of your element

LOL!!!

At this point

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I actually went down to Florida and did 6 months of work with Navy dive dolphins...although my theory was never proven

But why would your valuable research of Floridian dolphins prove anything about Japanese dolphins attacking fukushima Daiichi. Why wouldnt you go straight to Japan - they make nice sushi

Did you come to any conclusions about "harnessing sonar comms" Maybe I can harness radio waves and time travel?
If I time travel I'm gonna go back to when the sasqautch was found by the Youboobers daddy and smack him down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both whales and dolphins are gifted with the ability to harness sonar communication and navigation. It is possible that they have discovered a way touse their ability to harness crystal harmonics and operate powerfull weapons fo destructions? Is it also possible that alien technology is compatabile with the dolphin whales intelligence and that the animal communitys have finally decided enough is enough?

what does my research have to do with this mans discovery? If you have questions in regards to my other thread please post there

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Um, wow, I just responded to the OP. I guess it's worth reading the thread to where the bigfoot must be transgendered for gender identity to have gotten into the mix.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I think it was obvious by a, the thread title and b, the op. Everything else has just been comedy gold.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

what does my research have to do with this mans discovery? If you have questions in regards to my other thread please post there

Both are good for a laugh?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join