It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: solids0be

The speech patterns seem familiar.

Is that you Mr. President elect?

Very unfair!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be
I have no Idea why I am under attack here...I thought this was a place for open discussion not for harassment and belittlement. Can we please stay on topic and try to compose ourselves like grown adults...Please lets try to utilize and express some dignity and respect for one another.

You have the words VERIFIED x2 in your thread title?
What has been verified and who was it verified by?

THis is the definition of verify: make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified.

Where is anything verified by a few Youtube videos?
edit on 14-1-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your reaction to what you seem to think constitutes harassment is more absurd than the baby bigfoot video being the real deal. Not to mention this whole harassment thing is off topic.

Is it possible for him to both be real and a jokester at the same time? If not those are pretty decent forgeries, this guy should work for Hollywood.
edit on 1/14/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I have no Idea why I am under attack here...I thought this was a place for open discussion not for harassment and belittlement. Can we please stay on topic and try to compose ourselves like grown adults...Please lets try to utilize and express some dignity and respect for one another.

Well, it's on YouTube.

YouTube=VERIFIED

Or is that certified?

One of those.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Pretty sure this guy is off his meds. Just my own armchair psychiatrist opinion...

Please if you do not have any actual input to add to this incredible find, please do not dilute this thread with negativity...Thank you...god bless

Before you accept this "incredible find" as you would call it maybe you need to skip on over to Youtube and watch his videos sweetpea. I've seen several other than the ones posted here over the last year or better- he's just a nutbag who wants to be internet famous.

Again with the negativity, and please do not sexually harass me with sexist pet names...I'm not your "sweet pea"
...This is a safe place for open discussion...read the terms and conditions...if you keep it up I will report you to the mods. And for your information I have browsed through many of his videos....just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase...Deny Ignorance sir!

Did you honestly just equate being called sweepea to sexual harassment?
I dont even.

Yes I do,(Sweet pea/sweet Nips/Sweet tits....whats next?) what gives him the right to take it upon himself to give me a pet name..to make himself feel more dominate??...its a form of harassment and its against the terms and conditions.

I hate to break this to you (I really do) but the mods have very outdated definitions of what is considered to be acceptable decorum. Sexual harassment, misogyny (especially transmisogyny), "subtle" racism, etc... all largely ignored and accepted here.

So report it but don't hold your breath. Their bar is faaaaaaar lower than sexual harassment via pet names.

If this is true its a sad state of affairs that we are in to stand by and accept this sort of behavior. I hope that you do not have to deal with this sort of negativity. Especially being attractive and female (if your trans I'm so sorry...very convincing if you are )

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Especially being attractive and female

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You started it because , apparently you have not grown a think skin and thought someone grabbed your pussy.

Sweetie pie !

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Well, it's on YouTube.

YouTube=VERIFIED

Or is that certified?

One of those.

He stated he had verification from MIT and Dupont...do yourself a favor and actually watch the videos instead of just flaming on without educating yourself from these incredible videos.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Especially being attractive and female (if your trans I'm so sorry...very convincing if you are )

So that is substantially more sexually harassing then being called something gender neutral like sweetpea.
Just saying.

Is this a case of obvious troll is obvious?

link   

Acting like adults means sucking it up and not acting like a 5 year old tattle tale because you're not used to the way southern folks talk sugar britches. Maybe you should be reported for assuming that I was a man and getting all emotional because you thought I was putting the "macho" on you.

Come back when you have links to that "verified proof" you believe exists. Until then it is only a matter of conjecture- and naivety!

link   

He stated he had verification from MIT and Dupont...do yourself a favor and actually watch the videos instead of just flaming on without educating yourself from these incredible videos.

Do us a favor and provide that documentation.

edit on 1/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

Pretty sure this guy is off his meds. Just my own armchair psychiatrist opinion...

Please if you do not have any actual input to add to this incredible find, please do not dilute this thread with negativity...Thank you...god bless

Before you accept this "incredible find" as you would call it maybe you need to skip on over to Youtube and watch his videos sweetpea. I've seen several other than the ones posted here over the last year or better- he's just a nutbag who wants to be internet famous.

Again with the negativity, and please do not sexually harass me with sexist pet names...I'm not your "sweet pea"
...This is a safe place for open discussion...read the terms and conditions...if you keep it up I will report you to the mods. And for your information I have browsed through many of his videos....just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase...Deny Ignorance sir!

I dont even.

Yes I do,(Sweet pea/sweet Nips/Sweet tits....whats next?) what gives him the right to take it upon himself to give me a pet name..to make himself feel more dominate??...its a form of harassment and its against the terms and conditions.

I hate to break this to you (I really do) but the mods have very outdated definitions of what is considered to be acceptable decorum. Sexual harassment, misogyny (especially transmisogyny), "subtle" racism, etc... all largely ignored and accepted here.

So report it but don't hold your breath. Their bar is faaaaaaar lower than sexual harassment via pet names.

I'm guessing this is as "verified" as your YouTube videos?

LOL

link   
I'm waiting over here, with baited breath, for these DNA tests that will verify the validity of the claims of not only the YouTube video maker but also the thread creator here.

What labs were involved, I would like to contact them myself and pay out of my pocket for new tests of this "meat".

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Prove it.

I was replying to the user Abysha

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well, it's on YouTube.

YouTube=VERIFIED

Or is that certified?

One of those.

Yet, there's ZERO evidence of said verification. You expect people to take his word for it? Oh wait! YOU do!

I got a bridge to sell. It's mine, honest.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well, it's on YouTube.

YouTube=VERIFIED

Or is that certified?

One of those.

I found a rock in my backyard..I had it verified from MIT and DuPont as being from Middle Earth.

What is the difference between what I just said and what you listed above as verification?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Prove it.

I was replying to the user Abysha

And everyone can see it. What's your point?

edit on 1/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

well your assuming that its all fake without proof yourself....deny ignorance my friend

Well, it's on YouTube.

YouTube=VERIFIED

Or is that certified?

One of those.

Yet, there's ZERO evidence of said verification. You expect people to take his word for it? Oh wait! YOU do!

I got a bridge to sell. It's mine, honest.

Please post elsewhere if you have nothing to add...you are really ruining this thread and the great info being spread.
edit on 14-1-2017 by solids0be because: Fretecinta

link   

I dont even.

If this is true its a sad state of affairs that we are in to stand by and accept this sort of behavior. I hope that you do not have to deal with this sort of negativity. Especially being attractive and female (if your trans I'm so sorry...very convincing if you are )

Now this might sound super creepy outside of this context but: struggling only makes it worse.

I've acclimated. Don't know what else to say.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Interesting if true. Seriously this guy cracked me up! It's mother f+ckibg big foot! Named after me! Now watch me cut into this guy with my jackhawk 9000. Lmao

I hope it's real. I'd like to see more of him. Too funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join