It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: rickymouse

but... but... but the note from dad said the meat is poisonous!

Oooh, so that is why most the guys in the town all died back in 53. The deaths were included in some flu database by the polio vaccine companies and nobody would challenge it.

They all had life insurance, the wives were really happy.
edit on 14-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: solids0be

truly a revolutionary incredible discovery

You've said that a few times. A fake foot isn't "revolutionary", "incredible" or a "discovery".

link   

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: rickymouse

but... but... but the note from dad said the meat is poisonous!

I wonder why its poisonous? Maybe some sort of toxins in the blood...evolutionary defense mechanism...I wonder what secrets those remains hold...cure for cancer...aids...who knows what else...truly a revolutionary incredible discovery.

You just jumped the shark, Fonzie.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

How did he know it was poisonous? I missed that part.

His father left him a handwritten note in 1972 in case he passed away so when his son inherited the body he wouldn't attempt to cook and eat it....probably saved his sons life with that decision....god bless him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You know you keep describing with "discovery" and the man responsible as incredible, I think you mean uncredible.

Having read through 12 pages of this I can tell you, your doing nothing but embarrassing yourself. You see, people require actual proof, not just saying the proof is there, but actually providing it, which this man and his videos have not.

The Dr he claims to have sent samples to doesn't exist, period.

Please explain why you believe anything this man says, and please don't say faith.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

How did he know it was poisonous? I missed that part.

His father left him a handwritten note in 1972 in case he passed away so when his son inherited the body he wouldn't attempt to cook and eat it....probably saved his sons life with that decision....god bless him.

I know, right?

Who would want to eat a poisonous fake foot?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

probably putting is knowledge/skills to use..true blue blooded American!! God bless America

I get a distinct feeling that you just insulted 90% of Americans

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

You know you keep describing with "discovery" and the man responsible as incredible, I think you mean uncredible.

Having read through 12 pages of this I can tell you, your doing nothing but embarrassing yourself. You see, people require actual proof, not just saying the proof is there, but actually providing it, which this man and his videos have not.

Please explain why you believe anything this man says, and please don't say faith.

the only thing embarrassing is your attitude..please post elsewhere if that's how you truly feel

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I repeat. How did his father know it was poisonous?
edit on 1/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

THANK-YOU for reading through this thread and succinctly summarizing. Should this be moved to the HOAX bin?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Okay so I'm about thru video 3. This guy is a riot! "alien in origin" "military applications" "smells like chlorophyll" "I'm going to eat this later" "here's the little note my dad left me" "frozen in 1996", and oh my, the insults, this is the best!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

the only thing embarrassing is your attitude..please post elsewhere if that's how you truly feel

The above is the type of reply typical of someone who knows they've been shown the truth (the videos are not of a Bigfoot foot), but refuses to accept it. It turns into everyone else's fault and hate keeping of their precious thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But that take all the fun away!

edit on 14-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

If you have questions in regards to my other thread please post there

I just did, I'll let the folk of ATS decide for themselves. BTW I'm currently applying for patents for my FM Radio-time machine

spare me some $ so I can trademark it?

"TmRavel"

link   
I gotta say, we need more threads like this. I have followed ATS for a long time and with all the political crap, it has gone down hill.

Kudos to the OP for the laughs !

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust

But that take all the fun away!

We can still poke fun, I mean, HAVE fun, even if the threads in hoax.

Just look at the flat earth threads.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I repeat. How did his father know it was poisonous?

I wish I knew...I'm really hoping he joins this thread...Its so late on the east coast the best hope is he sees my message and joins first thing in the AM...speaking of...I need to crash...all this excitement has tired me out. Hopefully I don't get insomnia thing about missing any new info on this incredible find. God Bless and sweet dream

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I mean for new people coming into this thing for the first time. They should let it ride out until morning at least!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm really hoping he joins this thread

So do I.

Then he can tell you himself it's purely for entertainment and not real.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The parts were frozen but the paper bag that it was wrapped in was dry. As a matter a fact it was new.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join