It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Global Initiative Is Shutting Down – Will Fire 22 Employees!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

CIA experimentation on Canadian citizens seemed unbelievable too but it happened,I think that might be a kook poster but you never know there is a 60 bed psych ward there
edit on 14-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Of course he will, what do think he meant by not going away? Just wait til his wife tries to run.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I was waiting for that. Once HRC lost there was no reason for certain foreign entities to give millions of dollars for a lost cause. I also red that there was at least 1.2 billion spent on the campaign... bet there are some people wondering where it all went and for what ?

Well, I'm pretty sure it didn't go to her hairdresser or make-up artist.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Surely Clinton's $200k speeches weren't pay-to-pay, so we should be seeing a lot more of them now that she has the time.

you would think so, I have a feeling though that she won`t be getting anymore of those high paying jobs to give speeches,more proof that it was all pay to play.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
this is smoking gun proof that it was just a money laundering operation for Hillary`s pay to play scheme.

It could be nothing of the sort. It could be closing down due to bad PR caused by a smear campaign that drove off donations.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Soros i heard lost a billion dollars when trump won.

Must be true then.

How much did Trump gain?

$1 annually.

Millions a in SS reimbursement for Trump tower space for far more then Presidential salary.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wonder how many Saudi Princes got screwed out of their "investment" in the Clintons.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How will this effect the FBI probes into the CF.
edit on 14-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

sure lets ignore the obvious and go for the unicorn farting rainbows explaination.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Don't forget that before Trump supposedly was in bed with Putin, the Clintons were all over the bedroom first.

$2.35 million found its way into the Clinton foundation after the Kazakhstan uranium mines deal with Russia, in three different transactions, when Hillary was secretary of state and let no forget all the money that also found its way into the foundation from the Canadians mining industry after the sell of Uranium one.

Yeah, people has forgotten.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The money that they took from the middle east rich countries were supposedly given as donations for the Clinton library,

$165 million library, this money was given annually for a period of many years, and that is the money that was allowed to be disclosure.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And there you go, the Clinton money machine is shutting down--if it was a real charity it would be immune from the political pressure because it would be doing real charity work. But now that she's not in government anymore and can't sell State secrets to the highest bidder, Etc, there's no point in keeping the doors open.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Well I guess her foreign backers will stop the money because she will not be able to deliver promises anymore.

Then again the amount of money she spend on her campaign drained the foundations funds.

I bet nobody is looking into where the foundation funds has gone.

Her donors most certainly are. At least the legitimate ones seem to be.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Konduit

Don't forget that before Trump supposedly was in bed with Putin, the Clintons were all over the bedroom first.

$2.35 million found its way into the Clinton foundation after the Kazakhstan uranium mines deal with Russia, in three different transactions, when Hillary was secretary of state and let no forget all the money that also found its way into the foundation from the Canadians mining industry after the sell of Uranium one.

Yeah, people has forgotten.

Not forgotten, just ignored.

That was about $145 mil, I think.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the NWO is re-grouping.

The Clinton Foundation has announced they are shutting down the Clinton Global Initiative !!

Splash one. I say again. Splash one.

Apparently they filed some paper work saying 22 employees will be gone.

Going underground now ?

Hillary Clinton to blame ?

WOW! Clinton Global Initiative Is Shutting Down – Will Fire 22 Employees!

The Clinton Global Initiative is shutting down!

On 12 January, The Clinton Foundation just did a WARN (Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification) filing. It says the reason for the firing of 22 employees is “Discontinuation of the Clinton Global Initiative.”

Here’s a screenshot of the filing:

Interesting. I actually applied for some jobs there out of grad school, as I know people that worked there and I worked in international development. Even though I remain a liberal, I changed my mind since then on CGI as well as the ethics of the Clintons. By this election cycle I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary. I'm kinda glad I didn't take a job there.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: khnum

There was a big data dump today today but not by Wikileaks but Zerobin outlines a lot about the Soros connection,by now it will either be taken down or infested with trojans or be blank but someone would of backed it up,pretty sensational stuff

I just went over to that other site and had a look at their thread on this.
They are talking about Soros having a hospital somewhere (Lake Nona?) where they are creating Manchurian candidates, this info was supposedly in the Zerobin data dump.
Sounds pretty unbelievable.

They will infiltrate all political offices worldwide.

Ya gotta wonder what kind of life experiences will lead someone to believe literally anything they read on the internet...

Oooooh Manchuria candidates..ooooooohhh.....nwo....oooohhh..Bigfoot and the illuminatti....

Lmao

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: khnum

There was a big data dump today today but not by Wikileaks but Zerobin outlines a lot about the Soros connection,by now it will either be taken down or infested with trojans or be blank but someone would of backed it up,pretty sensational stuff

I just went over to that other site and had a look at their thread on this.
They are talking about Soros having a hospital somewhere (Lake Nona?) where they are creating Manchurian candidates, this info was supposedly in the Zerobin data dump.
Sounds pretty unbelievable.

They will infiltrate all political offices worldwide.

Ya gotta wonder what kind of life experiences will lead someone to believe literally anything they read on the internet...

Oooooh Manchuria candidates..ooooooohhh.....nwo....oooohhh..Bigfoot and the illuminatti....

Lmao

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sounds like the Clintons are scared of jail time. Lot's of evidence being destroyed, I'd say. The Clinton's will not be the only ones cleaning house at the moment

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It makes you wonder, I've been watching CNN this morning, primarily for entertainment. They've had soon to be former Obama administration officials on and repeatedly, almost insistently asked "Will president Obama pardon the Clintons?" Clintons with an s. No answer was given one way or another.

Why ask that question at all?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: UKTruth

It makes you wonder, I've been watching CNN this morning, primarily for entertainment. They've had soon to be former Obama administration officials on and repeatedly, almost insistently asked "Will president Obama pardon the Clintons?" Clintons with an s. No answer was given one way or another.

Why ask that question at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join