It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed going all in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Will anyone believe anyone else's sources if it goes against their own core thoughts? Doubtful in 2017

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's not unreasonable for Israeli intelligence to be investigating this - they were told last week by Obama's administration not to trust Trump and witthold information from him... the document is literally a hail mary pass that has been thrown to try and stop Trump, and Obama is the QB.

Unfortunately for Obama, Trump is the head coach and he's just about to bench him.

You are now saying that Obama told Israeli intelligence they couldn't trust Trump?? You dont think Mossad could come to that conclusion on its own as over half of American voters did?

Oh you mean the other half that bit into Hill like a jones on a placebo?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's not unreasonable for Israeli intelligence to be investigating this - they were told last week by Obama's administration not to trust Trump and witthold information from him... the document is literally a hail mary pass that has been thrown to try and stop Trump, and Obama is the QB.

Unfortunately for Obama, Trump is the head coach and he's just about to bench him.

You are now saying that Obama told Israeli intelligence they couldn't trust Trump?? You dont think Mossad could come to that conclusion on its own as over half of American voters did?

Oh you mean the other half that bit into Hill like a jones on a placebo?

And I don't understand ... Obama didn't tell Israel anything.

Our own CIA people told Israeli intelligence they couldn't be trusted with Israeli gathered intel ....

edit on 15-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Will anyone believe anyone else's sources if it goes against their own core thoughts? Doubtful in 2017

You cant mean the same sources that were putting out fake poll numbers......fake story after, fake story. Now I should scratch my ass like a monkey and say hay....maybe it really was bigfoot in the blurry images.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

CIA.....fat and comfy they have grown over the last 16 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You cant mean the same sources that were putting out fake poll numbers......fake story after, fake story. Now I should scratch my ass like a monkey and say hay....maybe it really was bigfoot in the blurry images.

See- I didnt even take a stance as to which items I was being specific on. And you still kinda just took a stance at me. Implying the reliance on the "fake polls". I was just commenting in general on the state of discourse these days.

Which - ps weren't all that fake- they can be incorrect. And just -again- take a breath. What does faking the polls to show a big bad insurmountable lead actually do? Creates a false sense of belief in an outcome thus preventing participation. Those "fake polls" actually kept hillary voters on their couches that day
edit on 15-1-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The sources for the "fake polls" were the media outlets themselves.

The sources for this information about Trump are reliable people the FBI has hired in the past, and whom the GOP even hired to get the whole ball rolling.

This dossier was paid for initially by the GOP, the very people Trump is supposed to be leading. They started all of this during the primary.

Do you think the GOP would hire some idiot to dig up dirt on Trump?

By the way, the former MI6 agent was also tasked with sussing out the details on the Russia/FIFA corruption. He did an admirable job there.

The more people freak out and deny, the more it becomes clear they know deep down its true. The Democrats didn't freak out like this over Obama's birth certificate because they knew how insanely ridiculous it was, and what a waste of time it was to argue about it.

Guilty people usually deny the loudest.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Logarock

The sources for the "fake polls" were the media outlets themselves.

LOL! Press is a whore and a whore is a whore. Cant clean it up by quoting these known propaganda devices as source. CIA, MI6 and the press are their blow up dolls.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

This dossier was paid for initially by the GOP

LOL

No proof at all anywhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

See- I didnt even take a stance as to which items I was being specific on. And you still kinda just took a stance at me. Implying the reliance on the "fake polls". I was just commenting in general on the state of discourse these days.

Which - ps weren't all that fake- they can be incorrect. And just -again- take a breath. What does faking the polls to show a big bad insurmountable lead actually do? Creates a false sense of belief in an outcome thus preventing participation. Those "fake polls" actually kept hillary voters on their couches that day

Man are some of you guys for real? Why would a person, although folks do it every day, listen to a news platform that was clearly anti (fill in blank) suddenly try to convince you that they are not being partisan now and that the current flap is "Da Troof for the real doe". Its like the dumbass dumb ass surfer from having the good brains beat out of him by wave after wave of the BS.....just catch the new wave, like the next trend, whats in and whats out. The platform, CNN ect is not a neutral position and detached voice. Who would hold that position and have any cred to someone with any brains?
edit on 15-1-2017 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join