It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed going all in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In the wake of the now famous Trump story the other day, looks like Buzzfeed is going all in with another wild story.

This time it's about Israel and at least one other Western European country investigating the allegations !

They won't quit.

Buzzfeed seems to be playing their part.

And remember, Buzzfeed is partly owned by NBC.

I think it's ass-backwards. I think Trump has the dirt on Putin !!

But wait for it ........ it must be true:

two Israeli intelligence officers told BuzzFeed News

Spy Agencies Around The World Are Digging Into Trump’s Moscow Ties

Israel and at least one Western European country are investigating the claims made in a 35-page dossier about President-elect Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

The dossier alleging that the Russian government has compromised President-elect Donald Trump has not only been circulating at the highest levels of the US government, but also among the intelligence agencies of other countries, two Israeli intelligence officers told BuzzFeed News. And while the dossier’s claims haven’t been verified, the officers said that intelligence services from other countries have been doing their own digging into Trump’s connections to Moscow.

“You can trust me that many intelligence agencies are trying to evaluate the extent to which Trump might have ties, or a weakness of some type, to Russia,” one of the intelligence officers said.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol...feg Buzzfeed and definitely feg nbc, cbs abc...lol
Golly like I or mine value ANYTHING they have to purport.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I see a future best selling book for Hillary Clinton...

The Spies Who Loved Me

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Israel jumping into this mess seems about right i would believe that in a hot minute, Mi6 too. I know israel is super afraid of repercussions lately. Obama screwed them then the un screwed them usa isnt moving its embassy and then this Aleppo thing. I think people are linking assassination of russian diplomats back to Israeli agencies. Its buzzfeed however so they are probably just adding the trump story too the mix to make it more interesting. I would expect intelligence agencies to try and get dirt on another nations leaders its in there job. However using that bad intel from 4chan fanfiction as a sources is stupidity.

If israeli agencies obtained any information before trump is sworn in and they released it to try and damage him it would be a very fatal mistake on their part as in sure trump would just pull out of conflicts and let israeli enemies attack them without repercussions. Mi6 could get away with it and i would figure that would be israels answer to the problem aka just give it to mi6. However it can be traced back to them and would be the dumb move. Mi6 however would love a super liberal american president to pawn their muslim refugee problem off on.

People laughed at a globalist agenda however we are seeing them in action trying to takedown trump makes trump seem like the best pick ever however im more worried what we will do after hes gone in 8 years
edit on 14-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For someone who has the Worlds most sophisticated intelligence agencies looking into every closet in his life, so far Mr. Trump has come out extraordinarily clean or performed a miracle of bribery to keep everyone quite. it just seems to me that if dirt was present that dirt would have already filled the boat and sunk it. I wonder if any of the other politicians could survive a closet inspection by the worlds intelligence community.

I feel like if there was dirt that it would have been used during the election and did away with Trump by either the Democrats or Republicans since neither side seems to like him much. So far it seems they have come up empty handed but if you can't find it maybe you just make it up...and it seems that maybe that is exactly what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's not unreasonable for Israeli intelligence to be investigating this - they were told last week by Obama's administration not to trust Trump and witthold information from him... the document is literally a hail mary pass that has been thrown to try and stop Trump, and Obama is the QB.

Unfortunately for Obama, Trump is the head coach and he's just about to bench him.
edit on 14/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Maybe I'm outta the loop, but didn't Buzzfeed start out as a ladies' website to talk about celebs and food and nonsense?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm gonna say that this site appealed to millenials and liberals enough to draw in an audience, then someone decided they were a "news" organization after the fact.

Pretty gross.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have a feeling 4chan is the Israeli intelligence behind this. They are pretty damn good at trolling.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Maybe somebody with money changed it.

NBC is a Major Owner of Buzzfeed !!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's not unreasonable for Israeli intelligence to be investigating this - they were told last week by Obama's administration not to trust Trump and witthold information from him... the document is literally a hail mary pass that has been thrown to try and stop Trump, and Obama is the QB.

Unfortunately for Obama, Trump is the head coach and he's just about to bench him.

You are now saying that Obama told Israeli intelligence they couldn't trust Trump?? You dont think Mossad could come to that conclusion on its own as over half of American voters did?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
just to point out the blisteringly obvious - all israli inteligence agencies will have been investigating all aspects of trump for the last 18 months

they are pragmatists - and will want to know thier verison of " who // what trump is " - and consult that before anyone elses claims
edit on 15-1-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Maybe I'm outta the loop, but didn't Buzzfeed start out as a ladies' website to talk about celebs and food and nonsense?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm gonna say that this site appealed to millenials and liberals enough to draw in an audience, then someone decided they were a "news" organization after the fact.

Pretty gross.

That's what I thought too. I remember seeing them starting out with obnoxious youtube videos TOP TEN THIS TOP TEN THAT....... Now they are a news organization that is getting this kind of a reaction from other media outlets and our future president?!

I don't know who to laugh at first.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh buzzfeed...
How did you ever become relevant with such articles like.

“You Might Be Cleaning Your Penis Wrong”

and

“Which Ousted Arab Spring Ruler Are You?”

And people have the audacity to make comparisons of the Trump presidency to idiocracy.
News flash people!
We are already living idiocracy!
Except it's

Rather than

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is all going to haunt Trump for a long time.

Trump basically is a stupid man. He's made too many enemies he didn't have to make.

The Buddhist call it skillful means.

edit on 15-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Israeli intelligence has been told by their American counterparts that whatever they tell US intelligence, they cannot trust that it won't be passed to Russia.

This, naturally freaked Israeli intelligence out.

TL
R: Israel was told by American intelligence operatives that Israeli intelligence material cannot be guaranteed to stay between the US and Israel, and not passed to Russia.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What I find frightening is how many people have their minds made up either way, before a shred of evidence has really been presented...either way.

I think America as a whole needs to take one giant collective breath....And wait for facts a little longer than we're used to rather than jumping down everyone's throat all the gd time the first chance we get.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Count me in to that group as well. I thought buzzfeed was a clickbait site made up of lists that people posted on facebook. "These ten fruits will save your life! Number 3 will shock you!" or "What your poop color is telling you"

And now suddenly the most elite intelligence agencies are lining up to tell this site specifically all about potentially world shaking information?

I realize I'm not a user of buzzfeed but when exactly did that change happen?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Ive been wondering about that as well. My friends literally quote these kind of sites as news... Honestly- and I love Jon Stewart... But I think as soon as his show ended. The ... lesser informed part of his audience (lets say)... went to the nearest comedic type sources for their info. Ended up at sites like buzzfeed? I dunno... Sad though

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth

You are now saying that Obama told Israeli intelligence they couldn't trust Trump?? You dont think Mossad could come to that conclusion on its own as over half of American voters did?

No, I am not saying that, Israeli intelligence sources are - which in today's world has about as much credibility as anythign else you are hearing.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Buzzfreaks must go all in at this point. Sort of like the devine windy gas bags sort of all in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join