It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11BX-2024 (POSSIBLE TERRORIST VIDEO FOUND 01-09-17)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is the video in question. It was originally posted to /x/ under the same title with only a link to the video in the thread. Numerous /x/men and /pol/acks noticed and began solving it. It was then posted to Godlike Productions forum where even more crypto-phucko's joined in trying to make sense of it. Additionally, the video has already been reported to the FBI so no need to re-report. The audio is full of images which can only be viewed with a spectrogram. The video description leads to a wav file titled 11BX-2019 which is a high quality of the audio from the video. Several enigmas persist in the video but we are working to make sense of them. A few things we've already found are posted ITT.

11BX-2024 (The video):

Best archive for solutions and content related to the video: archive.4plebs.org...

What we know so far:
- Audio Backmasking
"Thou hath given thy life and so we would follow thee"
"My appreciation for all of our enemies who take the time out to think enough of us."
"Terrorize the (inaudible) We don't have guns, we don't have knives or bombs, but we do have a weapon, we do have that. The weapon of our warfare is (inaudible). Putting down the strongholds."
Obama saying "That I would bring about the biblical end of days"
(Audio reversed w/o backmasking: vocaroo.com...)

Ciphers we've decrypted
- Masonic pigpen (USA version) starting at 0:19
Translation: "Tom Frieden will fail"
(Note: Tom Frieden is the current director of the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, GA)

- Caesar cipher at 1:21
CQAXDPQ JRA JWM KUXXM CQN NJPUN MRNB JB BRBCNA URKNACH LARNB
"THROUGH AIR AND BLOOD THE EAGLE DIES AS SISTER LIBERTY CRIES"
Key: 9
(Note: We believe this to be a reference to biological warfare)

- Char-sub-char throughout video
"This is the death threat you've been waiting for"
(Note: This is why we think it's a terrorist threat)

- GPS coordinates throughout entire video
Bonefish Grill near CDC, Atlanta GA - 33°48'2.70"N 84°19'37.57"W
Allied Waste Services, Chicago IL- 41°50'38.42"N 87°40'34.29"W
Order of St Andrew, RU Kremlin - 55°45'0.78"N 37°36'55.92"E
Valencia Cathedral, Spain - 39°28'31.86"N 0°22'30.97"W
Gold redeemer, Brazil - 22°57'5.72"S 43°12'33.01"W
Church near Otwock, Poland - 52° 6'59.40"N 21°17'13.27"E
Vatican St Peter Square - 41°54'7.41"N 12°27'25.89"E
Calvary Cross Bptst, USA/NC - 35°28'25.80"N 81°40'43.65"W
Son Doog (largest cave on Earth), Vietnam - 17°32'33.36"N 106° 8'41.90"E

- There are numerous ciphers/objects in the audio spectrogram.
To view them download a program like Sonic Visualizer.
(Pane > Add spectrogram > channel 1 + 2)

Those of us working on solving this enigma are organizing here: discord.gg...
Several things have already been solved and can be found on the discord.
We're currently working on collecting everything and making it accessible in a public Google Doc format. All pertinent information related to this can be found in the discord. If you or someone you know is a cryptographer please let them know about this so that we can potentially solve/crack the video faster. Thank you for your time and see you in Discord.
edit on 14-1-2017 by ORDOSIUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by ORDOSIUS because: formatting

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ORDOSIUS

Wow. Spooky. The shape of the mask in the image, is the same shape as the "Beak Death Mask", doctor's wore while tending to victims of the plague.

See images here -

www.google.com...< br />

edit on 1/14/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

where did you hear about this and why do people think this is a legit "threat" and not someone trying to make another viral video for views?

I paused it at one point and saw the word "Antichrist".

I would bet it's just some whacko trying to make "art" or trolling people

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's not mentioned in your post but that figure is a white version of "SCP 049" which is a fictional character.

But that doesnt mean he's not interesting, He is a doctor but his touch kills people and he states it is his mission to rid mankind of the plague or "the great pestilence" as he calls it, It does not state what this plague is.

He states his "cure" (death) is most effective. He is an interesting and mysterious character to say the least......

SCP 049 The good doctor

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why would there be so many different GPS coordinates? I don't understand.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Gimmick youtube video
There are lots of em
Easy to make
Only to see conspiracy people go nuts
They are prob watching this thread and having fun about it

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It looks like somebody's film school project.

- Caesar cipher at 1:21
CQAXDPQ JRA JWM KUXXM CQN NJPUN MRNB JB BRBCNA URKNACH LARNB
"THROUGH AIR AND BLOOD THE EAGLE DIES AS SISTER LIBERTY CRIES"
Key: 9
(Note: We believe this to be a reference to biological warfare)

Who is we?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
High school A/V kids, bad drama at best. Fun with go pro Christmas present mom and dad gotem!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fine! Write it off! I personally find it the most interesting thing I've seen in - I don't know when.

OP, if you guys get it figured out, please give updates. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Fine! Write it off! I personally find it the most interesting thing I've seen in - I don't know when.

Well the last video that featured one of these plague doctors so heavily, along with several other common elements, was an art project so I mean...ignoring the possibility of this being the next one in the series seems a bit too hopeful. The guy that made the first one has flat out said there's going to be multiple videos.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Some clarification: it's supposed to be an art project. Several people came out and said the original video was their work and it was eventually narrowed down to one guy that is believed to be the creator. He's the one that said it was an art project, and there'd be multiple videos.

Obviously not everybody believes that he's the creator of the video/videos, and there's no way to convince every last person of it, but it's a fairly widespread belief that it is in fact this particular guy.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
silly

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Check the discord for updates.
I don't have time to answer everyone or keep this thread current.

Regards~

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

In looking at the video, though, I believe there are different body shapes under the costumes. Also, with the variety of GPS locations, wouldn't that imply that it was a widespread effort, with multiple participants? Either that, or someone with a lot of money to travel.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sounds like they have a global target list ,they plan on using currency as the transit method...of a viral weapon which once indoctrinated causes oral transmission via breathing...and which causes bleeding from multiple orfices...and which historiclly causes death in the evening moreso than during the morning....sooooooooooo....someone needs to see if the GPS locations of these targets are modeled after expedient global transmission patterns or not,or if it is Cultural significance,or if it is various methods of transmission driving the targeting choices....or possibly a combo of these drivers.And someone needs to I.D this deadly virus with global potentials which fits this template.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I think the line "We don't have guns, we don't have knives or bombs, but we do have a weapon, we do have that. The weapon of our warfare is (inaudible). Putting down the strongholds" might be a loose reference to 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

" For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
"

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Part of me wants to think that it's a genuine video with some hidden meaning, but the more rational part of me feels that it's nothing more than somebody from 4chan trying their hand at making something creepy and obscure just to see what sort of story will be created about it.

"Hey, let's film some creepy #, embed some creepier # that can be blown out of proportion by people seeking deeper meanings and see what crazy stories/conclusions people will create about it."

There was obvious effort and thought put into the content, and the thought behind it is probably deeper and more complex than I've summarized above, I doubt that it's some sort of crazy declaration and nothing more than an attempt at creating a confusing message and letting people have at it to create the story.

Although I appreciate you posting it, the FBI report and postings just add fuel to the fire.
edit on 1/14/2017 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ORDOSIUS
the video has already been reported to the FBI so no need to re-report.

Don't I feel safe - I am sure the FBI has everything under control.

But this is intriguing. Religious nuts with a biological weapon sounds like something out of 12 Monkeys. Anyone smart enough to make these codes yet believes Obama is the Antichrist terrifies me.

top topics

join