It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to John Lewis: Focus on Your ‘Crime-Infested District’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Once Mr. Trump is Sworn In , these Ingrates will be Obligated to Recognize his Authority or be Subject to Braking their Oath of Office in the Eyes of the American People . John Lewis and his Ilk better take that into consideration the Next time they Feel the Urge to Shoot their Mouths Off .
edit on 14-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: vlawde

So you are in favor of Lewis trampling Trump ?

Great example of Humanity.

I am somewhat appalled by a man who will be the POTUS in 6 days, publicly attacking everyone who says something bad about him. His thin skin spells trouble for our country.

He didn't attack him. He was simply pointing out the other man's blatant HYPOCRISY.

As everyone well knows, the democrat party is the HYPOCRISY party.

I am so glad you speak for everyone, the next four years are going to be interesting as those of us in the middle hold Trump's feet to the fire, the MAGAts are going to lose their minds.

You don't get it though. You see, either way it goes, good or bad with Trump we righters still win either way. If Trump fails then it will punish democrats, and that's good, but will still be better than Obama's failures. If Trump succeeds, the left will still see it as punishment because they continue to be wrong, and the right will be enjoying the benefits, new jobs, better economy, etc.

We simply can't lose! So get on board, or get out of the way

Oh we get it, trump will fail yuge, and no it wont be the democrats who will take the hit, trump is a new york democrat who got elected by the gop, hes all yours, nobody else to blame.

Just like junior did lol.

He has already created more jobs in 2 months than Obama has in 8 years. You listening to Obama's BS for 8 years has caused irreversible reverse logic disorder. That means you have reality in reverse. Millions of jobs lost under Obama and you think it is success, and millions of jobs created by Trump you see as failure.

You have wounded duck syndrome now after 8 years of Obama failure along with his negative reinforcement programming.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

So Lewis is a corporate shill too !!

What a surprise.

Lewis does have lots of historical value, but he has become just another Democrat.

Sad.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think the media tends to put people up on a pedestal. Great that he did something honorable but doesnt necessarily make him great for all time. I think you need to look at his record ever since to see if he remained honorable. Maybe someone here who really cares to defend him will look at his record and enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Trump knows that by calling Lewis out by name in a tweet, that the MSM will be forced to talk about Atlanta's homicide rates in between bashing the president elect.

Atlanta's homicide rate isn't even in the country's top 25!

But the rise in homicides in Atlanta mirrors a national trend in major cities across the country, and a New York Times analysis last year showed major jumps in murder rates in 25 of America's 100 biggest cities. Atlanta was not one of the 25. 
www.ajc.com...
[/quot e]

I'm sure that's a comfort to the victims families.

The dude marched with MLK, so what, lots of people did and many whites too.

MLK is rolling in his grave right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Yes! Yes! Support the draft dodger while insulting a civil rights advocate who was arrested 45 times fighting for human rights.

Show us your true colors hahahahaha!!! All talk huh? Typical coward alt righters. Falling flat on their faces time and time again. Keep delivering your failures and embarassments OP. You're doing all decent folk a favor! Just keep on exposing your racism and hatred. It's slowly creeping out. If you had any real courage you'd man up and tell people in the real world how you really feel. Go up to any African American and tell them how much you enjoy laughing at people who were beaten and harassed by police for defending human rights.

You are a joke.

45 times?!

How did this guy get elected?!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

originally posted by: vlawde
What a tool. Trump attacking a man who actually DID stuff to "make America great again". Getting beaten, arrested for human rights. His pissy Twitter rants are a national embarrassment

You have no cognitive abilities, Lewis attacked Trump! Trump defended himself.

There is a poem that aptly describes Cheeto-man:

Tinkle, tinkle, little czar,
Putin put you where you are.
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Put your tiny brain out of sight.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Once Mr. Trump is Sworn In , these Ingrates will be Obligated to Recognize his Authority or be Subject to Braking their Oath of Office in the Eyes of the American People . John Lewis and his Ilk better take that into consideration the Next time they Feel the Urge to Shoot their Mouths Off .

When did anyone on the right respect or recognize Obama's authority? Yet is some fashion we should all worship your Orange Messiah, give me a break.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

So you are in favor of Lewis trampling Trump ?

Great example of Humanity.

I am somewhat appalled by a man who will be the POTUS in 6 days, publicly attacking everyone who says something bad about him. His thin skin spells trouble for our country.

He didn't attack him. He was simply pointing out the other man's blatant HYPOCRISY.

As everyone well knows, the democrat party is the HYPOCRISY party.

I am so glad you speak for everyone, the next four years are going to be interesting as those of us in the middle hold Trump's feet to the fire, the MAGAts are going to lose their minds.

You don't get it though. You see, either way it goes, good or bad with Trump we righters still win either way. If Trump fails then it will punish democrats, and that's good, but will still be better than Obama's failures. If Trump succeeds, the left will still see it as punishment because they continue to be wrong, and the right will be enjoying the benefits, new jobs, better economy, etc.

We simply can't lose! So get on board, or get out of the way

Oh we get it, trump will fail yuge, and no it wont be the democrats who will take the hit, trump is a new york democrat who got elected by the gop, hes all yours, nobody else to blame.

Just like junior did lol.

He has already created more jobs in 2 months than Obama has in 8 years. You listening to Obama's BS for 8 years has caused irreversible reverse logic disorder. That means you have reality in reverse. Millions of jobs lost under Obama and you think it is success, and millions of jobs created by Trump you see as failure.

You have wounded duck syndrome now after 8 years of Obama failure along with his negative reinforcement programming.

You got a source for this? We have had job growth for 70 some months, and Trump has exceeded this. Millions of jobs lost under Bush, Obama brought some back, please give me a source for all of the jobs that Trump has created, now who is buying the BS?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Mr. Relic Lewis wants Obamacrap to stick because Ga is in the list of one of the worst state where you can not get the insurance state board to listen to your complains, the reason for that is because Mr. Relic Lewis have insurance companies as one of his top donors.

Interesting that people like me that live in GA pay taxes and knows these piece of crap senators very well have to listen to the excuses because Relic Lewis is a Democrat even if I know what kind of crap he is and has been since he got rich out of been a politician.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You know I personally believe Trump was given the mandate to help these guys realize over the years the american people have been forgotten by our elected officials. While Trump could sugar coat his tweets, but probably difficult to do with the 45 letter limit. Lewis should take notice America does need its civil rights leaders back and less partisan obstructionism. Its sad the icons we once had have been replaced by empty podiums.

The wild riots that have occurred over the last couple years are looking for their leaders.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
What a tool. Trump attacking a man who actually DID stuff to "make America great again". Getting beaten, arrested for human rights. His pissy Twitter rants are a national embarrassment

Well said that man,
John Lewis earned the respect of people all over the globe, ordinary folk and those who whose job it is to know.. and so many people are appalled at this piece of crap...you don't need to wonder why. Trump's tirade is boring and repetitive. Lewis is calling the Trump out, the response from Trump is totally predictable.. the lowest common denominator. Trump the great negotiator Eh! and he hasn't even started yet. How anybody goes for Trump's crap is beyond me, even that press meeting telling people that his family are taking over the business, does nobody know the ties that Trump still has in foreign fields, better still the Trump name that the debtor banks own, right up to the politics?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You mean like the GOP was Obligated to Recognize the Authority of Obama or be Subject to Braking their Oath of Office in the Eyes of the American People?

You need to step off the high horse a bit I think and take a look at the GOPs past actions.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Yes! Yes! Support the draft dodger while insulting a civil rights advocate who was arrested 45 times fighting for human rights.

Show us your true colors hahahahaha!!! All talk huh? Typical coward alt righters. Falling flat on their faces time and time again. Keep delivering your failures and embarassments OP. You're doing all decent folk a favor! Just keep on exposing your racism and hatred. It's slowly creeping out. If you had any real courage you'd man up and tell people in the real world how you really feel. Go up to any African American and tell them how much you enjoy laughing at people who were beaten and harassed by police for defending human rights.

You are a joke.

45 times?!

How did this guy get elected?!

Because during the civil rights movement officers of the law in the south would use dogs, tear gas, water, cannons and batons to detain protesters and then jail them to not only stop protests but in attempts to de-legitimize the movement by making them criminals.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

They had better and legitimate reasons.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Do you have a source to that reasoning?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Do you have a source to that reasoning?

Lots of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lewis has the right to his opinion, it's called free speech. He's put himself on the front lines for what he believes in, and what is right. Trump looks like a petulant child talking smack on Twitter.

It's funny how some are criticizing Lewis for saying what he believes, but Trump is praised for ignorant, racist and insulting Tweets.
edit on 1/14/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/14/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

A genuine trailblazer.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Word is his district isn't crime ridden. I guess Trump just assumes a black man's district is a crime infrested ghetto. So presidential of him!

Oh Trump, he attacked John McCain for being a POW, Muslims, Mexicans, disabled reporter, military and the intel world, Gold Star Parents, John Lewis who marched with MLK (ironic it's almost MLK day). But never Putin. Never!

How low can he go and how many of you will follow him?
edit on 14-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join