It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to John Lewis: Focus on Your ‘Crime-Infested District’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: vlawde

So you are in favor of Lewis trampling Trump ?

Great example of Humanity.

I am somewhat appalled by a man who will be the POTUS in 6 days, publicly attacking everyone who says something bad about him. His thin skin spells trouble for our country.

He didn't attack him. He was simply pointing out the other man's blatant HYPOCRISY.

As everyone well knows, the democrat party is the HYPOCRISY party.

I am so glad you speak for everyone, the next four years are going to be interesting as those of us in the middle hold Trump's feet to the fire, the MAGAts are going to lose their minds.

You don't get it though. You see, either way it goes, good or bad with Trump we righters still win either way. If Trump fails then it will punish democrats, and that's good, but will still be better than Obama's failures. If Trump succeeds, the left will still see it as punishment because they continue to be wrong, and the right will be enjoying the benefits, new jobs, better economy, etc.

We simply can't lose! So get on board, or get out of the way

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This year even police officers here in my neck of the woods in small towns are becoming targets,

6 days, 6 Georgia officers shot.

The past week has not been a kind one to Georgia's small-town police officers.

Six days. Six officers shot. Two deaths.

The shootings, which happened in three unrelated incidents, highlight a particularly brutal stretch in a year where at least 64 law enforcement officers have died across the United States.

Those shootings, in Georgia and beyond, have placed 2016 well ahead of last year's 12-month total for police fatalities, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Georgia has had one of the worst years in terms of police fatalities.

www.cnn.com...

This GA for us this days, no even police officers are safe Mr. senator relic Lewis

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Trump knows that by calling Lewis out by name in a tweet, that the MSM will be forced to talk about Atlanta's homicide rates in between bashing the president elect.

Atlanta's homicide rate isn't even in the country's top 25!

But the rise in homicides in Atlanta mirrors a national trend in major cities across the country, and a New York Times analysis last year showed major jumps in murder rates in 25 of America's 100 biggest cities. Atlanta was not one of the 25. 
www.ajc.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I am somewhat appalled by a man who will be the POTUS in 6 days, publicly attacking everyone who says something bad about him. His thin skin spells trouble for our country.

You guys are just way too used to Republicans taking all the attacks they receive from Democrats in the media. You've got it in your head that only one side is allowed to make atacks.

I am an independent, with all of the attacks on Obama for the last 8 years, Trump and his entire family are fair game as far as most that lean anywhere close to the left feel. Trump is thin skinned, and it does not bode well for our country.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

He didn't attack him. He was simply pointing out the other man's blatant HYPOCRISY.

I am so glad you speak for everyone, the next four years are going to be interesting as those of us in the middle hold Trump's feet to the fire, the MAGAts are going to lose their minds.

You don't get it though. You see, either way it goes, good or bad with Trump we righters still win either way. If Trump fails then it will punish democrats, and that's good, but will still be better than Obama's failures. If Trump succeeds, the left will still see it as punishment because they continue to be wrong, and the right will be enjoying the benefits, new jobs, better economy, etc.

Oh we get it, trump will fail yuge, and no it wont be the democrats who will take the hit, trump is a new york democrat who got elected by the gop, hes all yours, nobody else to blame.

Just like junior did lol.

edit on 14-1-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

You're supposed to be appreciating Martin Luther King Jrs accomplishments you scum!!!

I know you won't answer but why are we suppose to?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Because getting beaten and arrested is a true accomplishment

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yes you can lose, Trump is dirty, he is not a republican, he will not follow through with his campaign promises. I hope I am wrong, but I look for the power to be in Mike Pence's hands and he is scarier than Cheney. Trump is thin skinned, he can not stand to be dissed, and after all of the dissing of Obama by the right, the left is frothing at the mouth, this fight has only just begun, and it will not be pretty. Trump is not able to tell the truth to save his life, but some of his supporters believe it like the gospel. Trump's feet will be held to fire for the next four years, I do not think he can take the heat.
edit on 1/14/2017 by BubbaJoe because: I can't spell

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Trump knows that by calling Lewis out by name in a tweet, that the MSM will be forced to talk about Atlanta's homicide rates in between bashing the president elect.

Atlanta's homicide rate isn't even in the country's top 25!

But the rise in homicides in Atlanta mirrors a national trend in major cities across the country, and a New York Times analysis last year showed major jumps in murder rates in 25 of America's 100 biggest cities. Atlanta was not one of the 25. 
www.ajc.com...
[/quot e]

Seriously, you are making a defense that even though there has been an increase it is not as bad as other major cities in America? Trump wasn't talking about any other district but Lewis'. What is false in what Trump had tweeted?
edit on 1 14 2017 by CynConcepts because: Fix quote attempt

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Only a true racist would even care about this. Exposed. You and your traitor kind can get lost.

Idiots who love oppressive governments support Russia. You.

There it is.

If you disagree with the black congressmen or have a different opinion you are a racist in the mind of anti-Trumps.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The FBI does? The same FBI that Trump ignores every day?

While overall crime in the city has been down, according to statistics cited by the Atlanta Police Department, Mayor Kasim Reed spoke last summer of a spike in the number of homicides and announced the creation of a gun violence task force.

But the rise in homicides in Atlanta mirrors a national trend in major cities across the country, and a New York Times analysis last year showed major jumps in murder rates in 25 of America's 100 biggest cities. Atlanta was not one of the 25.

The most recent violent crime rate for Atlanta and more than two dozen of its largest surrounding counties, according to the FBI, was 401 per 100,000 residents. That puts Atlanta at a rate similar to that of Clarksville, Tenn, which came in at 405. That's higher than the rate of the Dallas-Fort Worth area (338) but lower than Kansas City (536), Columbia, S.C. (651) and Columbus, Ga. (469).

Atlan ta Journal-Constitution

Infested seems an obnoxious stretch and if you click the link, you'll see plenty for their to be praise about.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Well, since John Lewis' district isn't crime infested and falling apart, as it falls below the top 25 US high crime cities, I'd say he was wrong. He was also wrong that John Lewis is all talk, and no show, as his record has proven. Trump is no place to criticize.

Poor little Trumplethinskin can't handle the heat! So he starts food fight instead of quietly getting out of the kitchen.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Funny how Britfart doesn't include Lewis's Tweets only Orange Disco Boy's.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
While Trump was trying to come up with an excuse not to serve in the army, John Lewis was getting beat up and shedding blood for basic human rights.

But I see Trump's ballwashers are hard at work already

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

LOL

New FBI report: Atlanta had 14th worst violent-crime rate in 2015

Another corral-zone big city.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Funny how Britfart doesn't include Lewis's Tweets only Orange Disco Boy's.

Love to see them.

Maybe there's some historical value !!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
While Trump was trying to come up with an excuse not to serve in the army, John Lewis was getting beat up and shedding blood for basic human rights.

Lol ball washers, now that's funny.

Speaking of ball washing maybe you can give us a tip on how to properly wash them, you know since you have been a professional washer for the last 8 years.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes! Yes! Support the draft dodger while insulting a civil rights advocate who was arrested 45 times fighting for human rights.

Show us your true colors hahahahaha!!! All talk huh? Typical coward alt righters. Falling flat on their faces time and time again. Keep delivering your failures and embarassments OP. You're doing all decent folk a favor! Just keep on exposing your racism and hatred. It's slowly creeping out. If you had any real courage you'd man up and tell people in the real world how you really feel. Go up to any African American and tell them how much you enjoy laughing at people who were beaten and harassed by police for defending human rights.

You are a joke.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I live in GA and is funny that people praise the fat butt senator like Lewis because what they accomplished in the past and that is nice and dandy, people fail to see what this so call fighters for Black rights advocates has become with power and a cozy piece of real state in capitol hill.

They have become fat, lazy and had lined up their pockets with nothing but big interest money to turn their face the other way while GA is nothing but one in the long list of low income high welfare state.

Yes, this once great fighters for black Americans right, had forgotten all about blacks this days.

I praise Trump for telling the truth, I live in a town that while it was the bed of the civil right movement it have not accomplished nothing for the poor blacks in decades.

I hope Trump starts to tell the truth about what goes on in every state in this nation.

Politicians do not give two rats arses about the people anymore as long as they get to line up their pockets.

Mr. Lewis has become a shame to the civil right movement.

Here in the south we know him as Civil rights relic and Congressional Black Circus member

Now a day Mr. once champion for equal rights for blacks is sleeping in bed with those that were against the civil right movement back in the days and has turned his back to the same blacks that he got a beating for supporting their cause.

Money can do wonders changing peoples objectives and minds specially once power is tasted.

Perhaps the once great Lewis needs to have his memory refresh, he needs to get his fat butt out of his cozy offices and take a walk again on real America specially here in GA.

Bingo. Just because he did something honorable doesnt make him a hero for all time. Most of congress is on the Corporate payroll. Hell, even some of the republicans (most of those opposing Trump) are doing because they get big $ from corporate lobbies.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

...and then he started taking corporate handouts. Check the link below. No wonder he wants Obamacare to stay...

Show Me The Money

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join