It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you support retired Marine Gen. Mattis in his assessments?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
In other words, you are either for us or against us? That extreme black and white philosophy on both sides of the partisian aisles globally is why the average citizens are stepping back and saying ENOUGH! They are sick of being labeled and categorized disingenuously by extremist! The majority of humanity is awakening to the fact that they are moderates and are sick of of the extremist minority authoritans!

I hate that you are either for us or against us policy that goes on in our society. How do people get so hung up on that belief. You judge things by how they effect you and your family, not by bullying tactic precedence.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I support all the Trump administration and his picks. It's going to be a wild ride the next 8 years that will be much like a great coaster. Thrills, terror, screams and laughter. I think the whole think is going to be hilarious, The two parties are imploding. Trump has turned on the light and the roaches are scattering. He will be rude and shocking.

I may have to get cable and the TV out of storage to watch the festivities.

Chaos is a good thing now and then, it shakes things loose.
edit on 1/14/2017 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists"

Angry humiliated democrats are now using George Bush Jr. style rhetoric, and praising known warmonger John McCain.

What an upside down world.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Hahahaha Mattis's key words "TIME TO RECOGNIZE REALITY" Yeah, no sht lolololol. Wanna come on over to ATS and clean this place up first since ATS is ground zero for it?

Trump supporters and the alt right have humiliated themselves through their support of Russian propaganda. Maybe they're so obsessed with Pizzagate because they want to become involved with abusing children. They're obviously overly curious about the subject while regular Americans called it trashy nonsense. The alt right is disgusting. Bring back the decent folk from the right wing.

Moderates incoming with sensible policies. Thank God the unhireables will soon be relegated to the forgotten and shamed corners of history.

It speaks volumes about a person when they have to move, within their first comment or two, right to "you must be a closet pedo" type comments.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

NATO could be the flashpoint between Russia and the USA.

If you listen to Putin's side of the argument, then he is vested in pushing NATO back from Russia's borders - he is not happy with the fencing in that has been going on in former USSR states.

Delicate diplomacy is the answer here - no more NATO exercises in places like Poland, wind it back with keeping the bases but not poking the bear. After all, NATO is meant to be a protective alliance, not an aggressive one.

The tensions took a while to ratchet up. They will take a while to come down again - as a non American I can see that despite the words of befriending Russia again, there is still a lot of mistrust on both side and the relationship will start with suspicion and small moves at first.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Anddddd China shuts Trump down. Gee, how did I guess that one? Literally just called it hahahaha.

He's gonna make a great deal, right? You dopes!!!

Go to college kids. No one hires conspiracy theorists/alt righters. They're lazy and incompetent. No one likes lazy people who fail at everything.
edit on 14-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Take an aspirin or something. Why are you people so angry these days?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No one likes lazy people who fail at everything.

Doesn't seem to stop you from making fail threads.

Persistence!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Take an aspirin or something. Why are you people so angry these days?

Jan 20th is D-Day.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Support our troops in Poland!!!!! The alt right is against our own military. Our own kids!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Maybe they should come home from Poland? Nobody says to just leave them there to fend for themselves.

Why do you post in non-sequiturs?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Being a blind war hawk doesn't come with logic I suppose.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Support our troops in Poland!!!!! The alt right is against our own military. Our own kids!!!!

That's the type of nationalist rhetoric you hear before something bad happens.

Remember Iraq? Don't preach to people about being against this country's youth while you advocate tensions with Russia.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What in the hell did I just walk into?

I trust Gen. Mattis.

He once said, "“When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Do you accept that Russia is making direct attempts to break up NATO?

The obvious answer to both questions is yes, but in case you're a traitor by saying no, the next few questions are for you.

Sorry, I missed the first question?
Would you mind repeating it?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

OK.
It's my bedtime.

I'll need some links to the terror group/msm/blog you seem to be getting your info from.
I'll be back tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Anddddd China shuts Trump down. Gee, how did I guess that one? Literally just called it hahahaha.

He's gonna make a great deal, right? You dopes!!!

Go to college kids. No one hires conspiracy theorists/alt righters. They're lazy and incompetent. No one likes lazy people who fail at everything.

You are making an ass out of yourself.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I did like Mattis.... But im calling bs on the new red scare. Guess hes as bad as the dems and neocons.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Now that Trumps pick has taken a confrontational stance against Russia. I am interested in seeing how many people flip flop on the Russia issue.
edit on 14-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join