It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you support retired Marine Gen. Mattis in his assessments?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do you accept that Russia is making direct attempts to break up NATO?

The obvious answer to both questions is yes, but in case you're a traitor by saying no, the next few questions are for you.

Why are you against democracy and the best people in our military? Also, will you denounce Putin's imperialism and propaganda to save yourself from a lifetime of humiliation and being shunned?

Mattis strikes far harsher tone on Russia
edit on 14-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

So If you support NATO "breakup" it makes you a traitor?

Explain please.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Just check his posting history, it's literally all the same.

This user is an obvious troll, but be careful he might report you to a senator for your pro-Russian stance
edit on 628k2017Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think Russia is joining NATO in 2017.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

But I would love to hear ze's explanation, I need the laughs today.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

By his logic, NATO is joining Russia

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Do you accept that Russia is making direct attempts to break up NATO?

Seriously?!?!? /sarc

They have been pretty much since its inception

Why are you against democracy and the best people in our military?

Huh?

Also, will you denounce Putin's imperialism and propaganda to save yourself from a lifetime of humiliation and being shunned?

What?

Bars must have opened early in your parts today.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

But that's the thing, you won't get any explanation out of this guy. I've been trying to get him to respond to me a couple of times already, but I was never successful in my attempts.

I am being serious by the way when I say that everyone reading this thread must check the OPs posting history. It's all the same one liners, and out of touch with reality posts.

link   
Hahahaha Mattis's key words "TIME TO RECOGNIZE REALITY" Yeah, no sht lolololol. Wanna come on over to ATS and clean this place up first since ATS is ground zero for it?

Trump supporters and the alt right have humiliated themselves through their support of Russian propaganda. Maybe they're so obsessed with Pizzagate because they want to become involved with abusing children. They're obviously overly curious about the subject while regular Americans called it trashy nonsense. The alt right is disgusting. Bring back the decent folk from the right wing.

Moderates incoming with sensible policies. Thank God the unhireables will soon be relegated to the forgotten and shamed corners of history.

link   
What happened to the op? Finally realize that this was a stupid thread?

Lol the trophy generation is cracking up.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Hahahaha Mattis's key words "TIME TO RECOGNIZE REALITY" Yeah, no sht lolololol. Wanna come on over to ATS and clean this place up first since ATS is ground zero for it?

Trump supporters and the alt right have humiliated themselves through their support of Russian propaganda. Maybe they're so obsessed with Pizzagate because they want to become involved with abusing children. They're obviously overly curious about the subject while regular Americans called it trashy nonsense. The alt right is disgusting. Bring back the decent folk from the right wing.

Moderates incoming with sensible policies. Thank God the unhireables will soon be relegated to the forgotten and shamed corners of history.

How about we bring both Alts back to the center. The reason Trump is in office is because of the catering to the extreme left, we needed a shift.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My answer is No, comrade.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The OP reminds me of those people paid by China to post nonsensical propaganda statements on YouTube comments.

link   

And where is the lefts humiliation for actually getting caught rigging the election? Their is none, they have moved to putting deflection on Russia for their failed corrupt candidate.

Continue on with calling everyone names because the left put up a horrible candidate and got caught rigging.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Actually they just found the hackers Russian passport,id,a copy of Pravda and Trump hotel key in the DNC computer room

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

And where is the lefts humiliation for actually getting caught rigging the election? Their is none, they have moved to putting deflection on Russia for their failed corrupt candidate.

Continue on with calling everyone names because the left put up a horrible candidate and got caught rigging.

Quoted for Truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

What? Oh, You must mean the regressives who have usurped the left wing in the west. Yeah I'm glad to see their end as well. Deplorable bunch of racists and sexists.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
These generals are trained to fight wars, not to find ways to make peace.

I believe Russia is trying to break up NATO, everyone kind of knows that. The Russian government, like our Military heirachy would like to see their country running everything to keep the peace.

We need our Military in this world, there is not another way right now. I support our military but understand these people have jobs that make them a little skeptic of things, sometimes with good reason and sometimes for conspiracy theorist reasons. Not our people running our intelligence agencies I do not trust so much, they live in a conspiracy theorist world and benefit by conflicts. If they would just arrest terrorists before they committed crimes instead of having their hands tied, maybe they would be a little better. They do do a good job much of the time but sometimes they get too wound up in things just like normal people do.

I don't trust Russia, but I know we can work civility and diplomacy to coexist on this planet. The United States has been bullyish lately under Obama, that is not good. It promotes agression. We also have been instigating and funding too many government overthrows lately, that is also not good. We back a party that overthrows the government right away even though most of the people in the country do not want it. We do not check if the people want to change, accepting the radical groups assessment with out question. That is the Way of the west.

I don't care for the direction our government has been taking us in relations to foreign affairs lately, it seems it started before Hillary was secretary of State but it has got way worse since she became secretary. She set things in motion. She calls Russians Commies, she seems to be a little war monger. I remember when people used to call people commies, that was thirty years ago and more. I guess Hillary still believes people are brainwashed to believe a type of economy is evil.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
edited out as it should be a thread on its own - off topic

edit on 14-1-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In other words, you are either for us or against us? That extreme black and white philosophy on both sides of the partisian aisles globally is why the average citizens are stepping back and saying ENOUGH! They are sick of being labeled and categorized disingenuously by extremist! The majority of humanity is awakening to the fact that they are moderates and are sick of of the extremist minority authoritans!

Edit add: IF Russia led up an national alliance and was able to get Mexico to join up...do you not think that the US would be upset that Russia establish a defense along our border per Mexico request fearing Trump may want to expand?
edit on 1 14 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join