It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd in the sky! Surrey England.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok. I don't believe it was a spacecraft, and you don't believe it was...so why are you using the idea to mock the conversation?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

I spent a little while outdoors this evening, and all that stood out of the ordinary for me, was the fact that the moon was HUGE tonight, as well as appearing to be orange from some perspectives. I noticed that while heading roughly north, the moon off to my right.

I am in Southend.

It was beautiful.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Did you see splendiferous Venus in the western sky? She is blazing.

edit on 1/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Trolling hard this evening I see.

Pass some of that bourbon over here my friend!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Why.
You want to see two Venuses? Or is that Venii?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Well I definitely don't want to see Uranus.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
No worries.
Without a telescope, you won't.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AnInvisibleCorner
Well spotted!

My phone was on top of a wall and I was using the flip case to angle it, I suppose the movement could be due to it slipping a bit, I wasn't paying much attention to the phone to be honest.

As for parachutes I've never seen one around here at night or in the daytime. I am pretty close to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports and that part of the sky is a pretty busy corridor. A plane flew over just before I started filming and from my perspective it seemed to be higher.

I still think it could be a night skydiver or some other lit object drifting downward.

I'm unsure of the requirements in the rest of the world, but, in the us you usually you have to file a NOTAM for any skydiving activities anywhere near controlled airspace. If so, it can be verified that a NOTAM was filed.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Good morning sir.

If my post brought one more member to this site I feel it was worth it, even if it is just a beautiful video of venues playing hide and seek... Welcome! a reply to: Staycurious

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A quick search for venues on the 14th of Jan 2017 and this popped up!

m.youtube.com...

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry that last post was a reply to: paraphi

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well with Mandela effect, stars in sun footage going backwards, UFOs, other FX, I'm not surprised by this. In any other universe I'd be amazed.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yes indeed! Brightest thing in the sky!

It's amusing to me that the line "like a diamond, in the sky" provably referred to Venus, rather than an actual star, because of its jewel like quality when at full beam.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My conclusion (with the above video in mind) is, that there was some kind of gravitational lensing going on between venus and Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Venus is very, very bright right now.
in-the-sky.org...

If the OP saw an object and Venus it would be more interesting. In any case, have another look tomorrow.

I see it all the time and it flickers red and silver but wasn't sure if it was Venus OR Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thank you aninvisiblecorner

I am glad to have joined at last,
& happy that no matter what it actually was that I saw that night, somebody else has seen something so very similar & managed to catch it on camera (which I could not & was really frustrated about) & I can show people the video now & say "this is like what I saw" which is much easier than saying I saw lights in the sky changing colours & moving that were not planes without sounding as crazy ha ha. So thank you for sharing your experience

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just saw the same thing here in South Carolina lastnight , but whatever it was it wasnt a planet ,at first I thought it was just a bright a$# star but it started coming lower but what struck.me is there were no blinking lights airplanes blink so but anyway it started freaking me and my boyfriend out us being on a motorcycle don't ask me why in January well its been crazy weather here one day show next day 70 degrees But anyways it was almost like it started coming lower but at one point fell back then strangely was seeming.to go the same speed equal to us , I was so freaked out I started singing to myself ,"im covered by the blood of Jesus" and whatever it was started ascending instead of descending, but at one point it flashed not like a plane does but in that it the light went out but immediately was there again. I figure whatever it was ,was being conjured up since I believe demons are behind the alien stuff anyway. Glad I came across this post

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join