It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any validity to this video/channel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
disregard the apparently incorrect title:

youtu.be...

looks like some decent footage to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: h4y6d2e

The "channel" itself should not be issue .. its the content you should look at
Many youtubers take videos from all over the web and make one big video collection
So the "channel" or youtuber.. should not be in question, the material should be looked at instead.

I have a channel myself, and I would hate to get a label in my forhead.. jugeding all future videos beforehand.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Given the ease and availability of CGI. I just give up truing to separate "truth " from BS.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It looks like a half hearted attempt to cash in on the UFO subject to me , other peoples documentary footage and suspect UFO compilations.
It offers nothing new.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I personally cant tell what to make of these videos , I have seen things in the night sky that I couldn't begin to rationalize , let alone describe to someone else.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Many youtubers take videos from all over the web and make one big video collection
So the "channel" or youtuber.. should not be in question, the material should be looked at instead.

I have a channel myself, and I would hate to get a label in my forhead.. jugeding all future videos beforehand.
It is an issue though. Some channels are automatically sent to the hoax bin. Try to avoid getting on this list so videos from your channel aren't automatically hoax binned:

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

There are a number of YouTube channels and websites that are well-known among the UFO research community that either create hoaxes, or peddle other peoples' hoaxes. UFO Theater's "UFO Blacklist" does an excellent job of listing those channels and sites, and explains why. Many with corroborating evidence:

UFO Theater's "UFO Blacklist"

It would do you some good as a poster, and serious UFO researcher if that's what you're trying to be, to check that list twice before posting your video from some "popular" YouTube channel or site. A good portion of those channels and sites are on ATS' auto-HOAX bin list. So, if you don't want your thread ending up in the HOAX bin, double check that the channel that is hosting the video isn't already flagged.

Even uploading the hoax video to a channel not on the Blacklist could still get your thread auto-HOAX binned if the video originated on a flagged channel or website.
This channel isn't on the blacklist but that doesn't mean it's a good source, it only means it doesn't get automatically hoax binned.

originally posted by: gortex

It looks like a half hearted attempt to cash in on the UFO subject to me , other peoples documentary footage and suspect UFO compilations.
It offers nothing new.
Looks that way to me too. Really any UFO worth discussing should be worth discussing separately. For that reason alone UFO compilation videos aren't a good thing in general.

There was a separate thread on #3 where a very excited witness keeps asking the police to shoot the aliens and he seems very upset that the police won't shoot at them. It's actually a skydiving team.

I don't know what #2 is but the interpersonal interactions are more entertaining than the UFO: "Annette be quiet you #ing freak!" LOL

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well at least one of the clips used is that known nighttime paradrop crew with flares (the light dropping and breaking up with the very american dude yelling). I just quickly browsed through it.

It's really just a compilation, and a production at that. No primary source material. So no. There is no validity to it. I also highly doubt Wikileaks have anything to do with this.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Well please remember what you say above before posting more BS from youtube etc. Find ouf for YOURSELF, how many of your threads are debunked on the first 1 or 2 pages.

top topics

join