It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ATS generate a communications channel with the incoming Trump Administration?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Only quickly read the one.
It was short and sweet and was about how the media was using fake news against Trump and that they keep failing.

EDT: There was nothing offensive or in violation of rules that I noticed.

Did what he posted represent something that would cause "thread drift" and would normally be removed no matter who posted it?

I didn't think so. It seemed in line with the topic.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Again, very interesting..

I guess they couldn't tolerate the ambiguous nature of the posters name and style.

This has my spidey senses tingling.

Not that he was simply called DonaldTrump45 or that he writing style and language pattern was rather congruent, but the reaction/response by ATS who obviously did not want for the membership to respond to the user as if he really WAS Donald Trump.

It almost deserves or warrants an explanation just to clarify. Maybe they checked out the users IP and freaked out, then removed his every post, and then when we brought attention to it here, he was quickly banned so that people couldn't see his posting record or something like that.

Very strange.

The user was obviously crafting his posts to make it appear to be Trumpish.

Had he continued posting, it might have become too obvious.

But if he was legit, why remove his posts and then ban him? Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

It was Marina Sirtis, wasn't it..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: olaru12

I'd be surprised if he reads all the Twitter comments as 90% of them are haters.

So he might like ATS because 90% is ass-kissing praise?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

ATTENTION Please!!!!

ATS has a long-standing policy to no discuss staff actions in public.
Bannings fall under that policy.

Thanks.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I can understand that ATS cannot tolerate a user who's sole premise is based on a ruse.

And I would like to think that if the POTUS signed up here, if only to get rid of the ads, and then even made a post or two, that his posts would not be removed and then his account, banned.

I know that it's possible to check IP addresses and I have faith in the Mods of ATS, that you wouldn't censor and then ban the new POTUS, or I would hope not anyway.

I realize that the staff are not obliged to explain their actions, and that's fine.

But I still stay - let's bring Trump (the real one) to ATS, if not as a participant at least as a lurker.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And if, in the highly unlikely event that by chance he was here, then I guess that would answer the question posed in the OP.

I know it's possible, even probable, eventually, and if I were him I'd register an account to get rid of all the ads, and well if I was Trump, I would not hesitate to weigh in as a person with the right to free speech and to interact with various communities like that which exists on Twitter and guaranteed he reads his Twitter feed from time to time (can't help himself).

I'm just saying, let's add ATS to his Twitter feed and Facebook, and YouTube Channel if he has one.

I think or suspect that he wants to remain "in touch" with the people including his supporters of which there are many at ATS, but not just supporters but concerned citizens and citizens of the world who've seen enough of what the old elite establishment had to offer and are wanting change, Big League.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Can ATS generate a communications channel with the incoming Trump Administration?

I already have a channel of open communication with the Trump Admin; everytime I enter the bathroom and crap and flush it!

That's rather disrespectful, no?

That's rather disrespectful, YES!
Is there some reason that I should 'respect' Trump and his (potential) gang of the selfish and the hateful?
Really?

(Did I mention that the 'farting' represents the 'promises', ending with the 'flush'/inauguration! *__- )

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I already have a channel of open communication with the Trump Admin; everytime I enter the bathroom and crap and flush it!

Great reply. Made me laugh.

Whatever floats your boat er..whatever.

Live and let live, to each their own as they say.

I was taught to forgive and give people a second chance and to show mercy and then take a wait and see attitude.

I've now seen the way the MSM has tried to spin this whole thing like some sort of continuation of the Clinton campaign against Trump and I can see how that might be all the rage, but it's really the easy way out.

What if we're on the cusp of a world waiting to be born and have already transcended Trump or Trumpism and are the very engine that powers it, or disempowers it.

Why start right out of the gate with such a negative and cynical POV?

Trump could, I repeat could, once again defy expectations, but he does need the consent of the governed and not to be flushed straight down the drain before he's even had a chance to do anything of what I've come to believe could be of great value, even to the degree of saving the once proud Republic and restoring the domain of Liberty.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Is there some reason that I should 'respect' Trump and his (potential) gang of the selfish and the hateful?
Really?

Do you think that this guy is motivated by nothing but selfishness and hate?

It's not so much Trump that I'm rooting for only, although he has some good instincts, but this Bannon character. I think he's a genius and is a man for the time who knows precisely what needs to be done and how much ire and spite they may take in the process.

Bannon has studied history and the art of war. He's absolutely the right man for the job of top advisor to the POTUS.

For me, the only rational position to take in the final analysis, is an optimistic one and I'm more optimistic now than I've ever been even in spite of all the piss and everything that's been flying around the toilet bowl.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Really?

Do you think that this guy is motivated by nothing but selfishness and hate?....

Truthfully, 'motives' would be illusion, vanity.
We have no free-will', no 'choice', so what we say and think and do is a manifestation of who and what we are, at the moment.
I can see down the road, and it must get 'worse' before it will get magnificently 'better'!
And if Trump and his merry band is what the Universe/God provides to get 'r done, how can I judge them for who and what they are?
Even if they are ............. !!!
(Us!) *__-

edit on 16-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Great reply. Made me laugh.

Among many qualities, Honesty is born of Love! *__-

I was taught to forgive and give people a second chance and to show mercy and then take a wait and see attitude.

As I said, we have no option but to manifest who and what we are, at the moment.
Sometimes We can certainly be a bit assholish, but never forget, every asshole is God's Asshole!
Every strong right arm is God's strong right arm!
Even Hitler's!
Even this one!
I, too, was 'taught', but "Reality makes of us lousy students!" - Zen Kahuna

What if we're on the cusp of a world waiting to be born and have already transcended Trump or Trumpism and are the very engine that powers it, or disempowers it.

Not 'what if', it is Reality!!
I will not condone or condemn when there is no option to Reality.
It will be a very 'painful' transition.
But, all Blessings are Painful... *__-

Why start right out of the gate with such a negative and cynical POV?

A 'negative and cynical response' is natural to that which will cause so much pain to so many.
That is natural!
I am still human!
But the 'emotionality' of the situation drains quickly as I see the Light shining from 'beyond' the 'local dramas'...

Trump could, I repeat could, once again defy expectations, but he does need the consent of the governed and not to be flushed straight down the drain before he's even had a chance to do anything of what I've come to believe could be of great value, even to the degree of saving the once proud Republic and restoring the domain of Liberty.

I will not condone or condemn when there is no option to Reality.
All I can do is to 'be the change that I want to see"!
Be that little Light in the abyss, as We grow in lumens...

It is in my nature to step up and respond from a philosophical and scientific Perspective to blatant errors, be they logical, scientific or psychological...

Besides, there is not the least gnat's whisker of a possibility that Trump or any of them (us) can do anything that could ever change/alter any moment of Universal existence! *__-

edit on 16-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi there. I hope all is well.

I think this could be the same poster (now banned) under a different name, joined on Jan 10th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not how almost every one of his multi flag threads have been completely deleted, leaving only one.

Edit to add: I'm reading his posts and can't see why he was banned, except perhaps for impersonating the writing style of Trump and trying to look like Trump operating as a Trump-loyalist, perhaps to discredit, but strangely, that's not what I get the sense that they were up to, or maybe they were..

Just a schtick..

If not (if authentic) then it would seem to show that Trump is obsessed with ATS and what people are saying about Trump on the Internet.

Like I said, we have the narrative and are leading the way.

Trump just uses his instinct and evaluative skills, but he mostly looks to others for his ideas and inspiration.

I think he's hovering over ATS and has become addicted to ATS.

It's possible.

And if not, when he does come here, he will be I guarantee it.

Edit to add: ave. posts per day: 20.79

Can't be. Trump would be too busy right now to be making 20 posts a day on ATS, unless he's REALLY addicted..

edit on 18-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join