It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ATS generate a communications channel with the incoming Trump Administration?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi there,

Hi you, dear reader, whoever you are, you are so blessed, and we are so blessed that you are here with us as we enter the age, not of the massman, but of the lone individual journeyor and of the latent potential and power of the Human Being and of human performance in every sphere and walk and station of life.

Here at ATS, I think we've by far already surpassed the relevancy of Donald Trump himself and his incoming administration, whether you are for, or sadly, against, and hey don't we all want to wish and hope for the best even in spite of trying circumstances and of people, places and things ie: worries and concerns, so that's what I mean by being "against" if not vehemently opposed to with every fibre of one's being (isn't that a waste of energy?).

We're what's relevant. What we think and choose, what we embrace and what we reject and discard.

So lately, what's come up for me, in watching everything unfold in real time, is just how much we, right here, might be valued and even perhaps desperately needed, to somehow, through the maelstrom of competing opinions and viewpoints, serve and operate as a voice of reason, but a voice that I'm starting to get the impression could actually be heard and no longer just a lone voice crying out in the wilderness.

Suddenly, what's relevant has changed.

Is it just me, or do any of you also get the impression that your participation has moved up a number of levels along an edge moving to the very tip of the spearhead.

I no longer feel like a voice crying out in the wilderness any more, thanks in no small part to this virtual community on the Internet.

But here's the question according to the title of the OP

Would it be possible to use ATS as a publishing medium to open up a channel to the Trump Administration, and get him immersed in reading ATS late at night whether at the White House or Trump Tower?

Should he be listening to us do you think? I think there are a whole host of compelling reasons why he should and might even need to.

So here's my idea.

Whenever you see interesting news or commentary here at ATS - use the social media features in the upper right of the page and blast it at Trump whether on Facebook or Twitter or by whatever avenue you feel might be appropriate.

If we were to do that - then eventually we'd break through if we haven't already.

I would like to have a voice.

And Trump really should be listening to ATS.

What do you think - can we open a communication channel where we are the power and the truth that speaks?

Is that possible?

I don't see why not.

edit on 14-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why not just email him directly?

www.donaldjtrump.com...

or post on his facebook page....

www.facebook.com...

and we all know how he loves twitter....

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just how long you think he will bother to read criticism, on the other end..can his nut's take any more polishing?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A four to eight year AMA.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'd be surprised if he reads all the Twitter comments as 90% of them are haters.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
While I remain a loyal member of ATS.... there are many who do not. ie. link below.
rationalwiki.org...
This is not my take on ATS, but there are many who dismiss us as kranks.

Thus, I doubt any 'communications channel' would be received without much protest and tantrums.

On the outside, it seems a good idea, having opinion available. But the musings of ATS members may not be very effective being a conspiracy + forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Given how much Trump seems to love it when people bash him, I know I sure as hell want him to be on here every single day.

Christ knows the circle jerk of right-wingers needs all the help it can get, too.

/sarc because inevitably somebody will miss it

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You are too late the lady from the CIA was already here recruiting for the remote viewing experiment in the Aviary.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Does anyone really read ATS threads? To me it looks like most members read the headline, 1 sentence of the OP then just jump in with their opinion without any attention to the previous posts.

Why did I even bother to post this?
edit on 14-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I know Donald reads here. I've seen too many coincidences to make me doubt.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Why not just email him directly?

www.donaldjtrump.com...

or post on his facebook page....

www.facebook.com...

and we all know how he loves twitter....

twitter.com...

Yes, those, every time, for threads and posts (just hit the link pushpin icon upper right on each post) for the link on a single post), to these

Basically, whenever you see something you really like on ATS and feel it's very important, I'm asking that you develop a little Trump ritual, which could eventually be done without any thought, you could even make a macro out of it and call it "Send to Trump". And then bingo bango Trump's becomes an ATS addict, as he flits through Drudge and Info Wars late at night or early in the morning to try to get a feel for our pulse.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think it would be cool to converse with Trump on ATS.

But I feel it might end up like the the other celeb threads by the unnamed actor (guy from Predator that "Ain't got time to bleed") where it would ALWAYS be just the OP post-but the thread is devoid of any response from the OP.

That is my honest opinion as a Trump supporter.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
While I remain a loyal member of ATS.... there are many who do not. ie. link below.
rationalwiki.org...

Things are changing. There's some good content here, and some good thinking. If he catches Info Wars and Alex Jones then there'd be no reason to discard or bypass ATS, which also reached and reaches millions.

I think that the Trump administration ought to be looking around for good ideas and takes on things.

And often, when a new piece of "news" surfaces, there's some really good real-time updates and analysis that goes on here that's among the best you'll find anywhere on the Internet.

He'd have to sign up though to get rid of the all the ads..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

I think it would be cool to converse with Trump on ATS.

But I feel it might end up like the the other celeb threads by the unnamed actor (guy from Predator that "Ain't got time to bleed") where it would ALWAYS be just the OP post-but the thread is devoid of any response from the OP.

That is my honest opinion as a Trump supporter.

I never suggested that he would have to post here in reply or do an AMA.

Just that we keep hitting him up with ATS threads and posts until he does read and is captivated by what's here.

Issues of interest.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
rationalwiki.org...

Thus, I doubt any 'communications channel' would be received without much protest and tantrums.

On the outside, it seems a good idea, having opinion available. But the musings of ATS members may not be very effective being a conspiracy + forum.

That rationalwiki article is interesting. I don't think it is that far off from describing ATS, although the information is pretty out-of-date.

Back on topic--I don't know that Trump would care. We are a pretty small group in the big scheme of things.

(According to that wiki article - ATS was at one point in the top 1500 of all websites - traffic-wise. According to Alexa today ATS is 17,060 worldwide, and 6,988 in the US.)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Trump works 18-20 hours a day I doubt he would have the time you might however get someone on his team like Conway interested though

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Me too.

That's why I try to post with that in mind, that "they" are reading, both sides and people and organizations that you would not believe unless you could see all the VIP IP addresses of those who visit here and read regularly.

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

LOL-I hope he does and makes a law to get rid of that advertisement on ATS showing the guy spooning that mangurt or whatever the hell that is off of that leaf with a spoon.

Between that and Hilary's haggard mug staring at us like a hateful and spiteful ex-mother in law in the other advert-

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I can't imagine it's very easy for him to just read and not comment endlessly, but okay.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Ah-understood.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join