It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You sound a little hysterical your own self. Seems like the histrionics on the right are amped up in direct proportion - to what? The left's behavior? Or is it the realization that that thing some people voted into the highest office in the land is melting right in front of your eyes?

Time will tell

:-)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto!

They got their wish - there's a rumor going around that Ol' Hillikileaks is contemplating running for Mayor of New York and if successful then they can all shift there so as to dwell in the same hive nest as the queen - that's what unquestioning worker drones do with their queen and I can't see this as being any different.

Then the rest of the US can expel NYC and parts of California (OK, all of California), and impose sanctions on them all until they realize they are worshiping Satan, and she's a woman called Hillary Rodham Clinton - one of the most disgusting humans God ever decided to pump breath into.

That's something the lefties are currently hanging on to, well that and the hopes that the CIA will again assassinate a POTUS.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh My! You speak my mind OP! S+F for you! Wish I could give you more then one of each!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Awesome post!!

Thank you for an excellent contribution!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

Which I keep telling you has been covered a lot hours and times already here on ATS and which for some unknown reason You refuse to go look at yourself. I will not do your work for you, that and it's too much of a pain in the ass to do on my phone. Feel free to go look at the thousand-odd threads covering that subject and stop trying to muddy the waters by asking the same question over and over and refusing to read the reply.

I looked and there was no proof, so if you can be so kind and back up your claim that would be great.

It's not a hard thing to do champ, that's if what you say is true but we all know it's not that's why you can't produce anything.

Put up or shut up, pudding.

Be careful, the last person who triggered / challenged him, in his words...

...wound up in hospital.

LOL!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! (snort) LOLOL!!!

edit on 1/14/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Feel better?

When you're done labelling and abusing those who you see as your political opposition, perhaps you and all your friends who support Trump can stop the giant circle-jerk and begin the healing process?

Or are you more interested in making an already huge problem, being the divisiveness and animosity, even worse?

I thought you lot didn't like being insulted and labelled - being part of the reason you voted for Trump, yet here you are with your fellow Trump supporters making thread after thread doing exactly that. Any chance you could stop being an enormous hypocrite now so that we can all start working together to heal the divide?

Or is this all too much to ask?

Could you explain what "healing process" we need? I think we need to unite instead of divide, and we could all do better at that, but healing process, I think we are in pretty good shape. What we need are some sammiches. Why don't you go make us all one and you can heal while you do that.

Kidding.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well, earlier just this week I had an idea on how exactly to end the welfare state. The elimination of almost all the bureaucracy should more than pay for the transition which has a side effect of stimulating the general economy as well.

I need to check the details and write it all up as proposal for Trump. But I think this would be a capstone far greater than just being the guy to kill Obamacare. The legacy of it alone should pretty much end the DNC in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Lol, that was funny.

Internet threats just shows who really is a snowflake.

Just in case I will have my buddy Linderman back me up. ( 80's movie reference)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh boy, ain't that the truth!!

I have a list a mile long of things which would both help the overall well being of this country as well as stimulate growth.

Sometimes rubbing alcohol on the infection stings though...which is exactly what we're seeing here!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If you voted for Trump then your ability to identify a "lashing out infantile child" is severely impaired.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And your basis for this allegation is what?

Please do enlighten me. In fact, enlighten all of us!

I have stated exactly why my vote was cast the way it was, right here on this thread. Can you explain your position, or offer a rejoinder as to where my reasoning was flawed?

I will await your reply. (not long, but I'll wait)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I can't speak for the whole world, only this part of Europe - but I can confidently say that for them, the ones who seem like clowns and idiots are the Trump supporters.

Funny. The only ones I see in the news are the anti-trump folks. The Trump supporters are the ones under attack (literally in many cases)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What, in the blue f#'(, are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is overwhelmingly stupid, for a multitude of reasons.
The assertion that anybody who opposes Trump is just scared of having to work is something that only a complete idiot and narrow-minded moron would say. It immediately destroys any and all credibility you may jave had, and makes you seem extremely unintelligent. Painting huge groups of people with a single broad brush is the domain of fools and idiots. I have a very well-paying job in a competitive environment. I hate Trump. Because a person's employment has absolutely nothing to do with it, and you have to be incredibly stupid, ignorant, or disingenuous to say that, let alone believe it.
Saying the "tiniest thread of scandal" shows a complete and utter ignorance of current events. I don't feel like taking the time to all of the very obvious and blatant issues regarding the current administration. Just for one example: Comey made a very public display of investigating Clinton's emails a week before the election, but completely refuses to discuss investigations regarding Russian hacking, even in a private meeting. He now suddenly says that he doesn't believe in discussing such things, which is pretty damn odd considering he had no such qualms just a few months ago regarding Clinton. You have to be completely naive and/or delusional not to realize that there is something wrong with that. And that's just the tiniest tip of the iceberg. There are so many problems and issues regarding the administration he is putting together that it would take all day just to outline them. You're undermining any credibility you may have had by ignoring and/or denying any issue that doesn't happen to align with your own opinions, and by generalizing/stereotyping everybody with a different viewpoint. Which, again, is the domain of fools, idiots, and bigots.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Thanks for the "wall-o-text", pretty much illustrates my original point in the OP!

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow, what a thread, tell me when are we ready to move pass this name calling and which side is superior crap?

From where I'm sitting neither side has it all sown up, your liberal side is frighteningly conservative, yet for some reason the more right wing members can't see it, in fact the left lurched to the right some years ago in the US by UK standards, so technically the hypocrisy is owned by all of you.

The UK did a similar thing for a number of years, which sort of worked, but then it ended, now we have a far more established left/right divide.

Perhaps if some of you Americans were to look a little closer at the politics of other countries, you would see your left needs to move further away from your right to pull it all back a little....as someone stated earlier in the thread some behaviours have become adopted by the other side.

Flyingdisk you would hate the left in the UK even more and for that I am pleased, because it shows just how different our politics is becoming from yours...I can't stand the Tories, but I won't go writing threads to rub it in should we beat them at the next election...it simply isn't cricket.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This thread has done nothing to help the situation. This thread failed from the start. I can remember 8 long years of miserable GOP crybaby filibustered taking their basketball and going home walking out on jobs that are payed for by the People shutting down the Government bitching about Benghazi emails grasping at straws with complete and utter incompetence and jackassery. 8 long years, and one long sentence sums up the party. Now that you finally have a winner in the Big Chair, why are you so surprised that the Dems are acting the same way? It's gonna get much worse. It's called Karma, and it's all coming home to roost. Get used to it. Obama did.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oh geez, its just the extremist weirdos with loud mouths. Does anyone really even care what they say or how they feel?

I pay them as much heed as the "Obama is a Muslim terrorist from Kenya" weirdos on the other side.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

You would be surprised, I love my brothers in the UK. I have worked side by side with them for many years in Asia.

We are one.

We share the same issues, and the same consequences.

I am far more integrated into international culture than you might imagine.

Some of my best friends of all are from both the UK and Australia. We all speak the same "language".

Love ya!~

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's been incredible to watch the left embrace every conspiracy theory and fake news source they can to sling accusations and desperately try to undermine their new President.
The criticisms before the results came in of Trump as the left chastised anyone who would dare undermine their democracy by not accepting the election results make the tantrums now even more revealing of the leftist mindset. Dishonest and hypocritical to the very core.

It must always be remembered that leftists should never be shown any quarter, and I think their behaviour since election night has reinforced that view. If the disease is to be cured, it has to be fully removed.
edit on 14/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join