It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

In the context of the thread it's exactly what you meant. Cut the crap.

You don't get to tell me what I meant.

Have a cry, now who's the whiner? I'll do what I damn well please, if you don't like it go find a safe space to cry in.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Would the democrats, especially those in deep, deep control of that party sacrifice their ‘only son’ for the sake of the survival of their ideology?

Most of us conservatives have been stunned by the depth of grief that has been expressed across the rank and file of that party by the loss of the election. Who could have imagined the sorrow, anger and hatred that emerged? Their ideology has suffered a tremendous blow to its mass ego. …And somebody must pay…. Are, the Democratic masters planning some major shifts in their future attempts to wrest power away from the working middle class? What can they do, what would they do to rescue and solidity the remnants of their big plans for America? Simply sit the Trump administration out, or take unprecedented action?

From our perspective, Obama has been too single-mindedly aggressive in destroying America. His concepts of “Change” were not empty words from a politician, but his actual plan of action. From the viewpoint of his handlers he “almost had it made,” but blew it all by being weak in so many way outside of his copious work of executive orders and bureaucratic policy changes. In the final analysis, he failed to secure the road for the expected onslaught of democratic rule over America. According to the power brokers that put him into office, should somebody not pay a price for failing them? Hillary perhaps? No, she was only a contributing factor in the failing. Could a solution for them not mean that Obama is to be rewarded for both his failures and triumphs by being sacrificed as a martyr for the grand cause?

Imagine how,, if a lone hit man, proved later to be a conservative, or even a disaffected Democrat, were to appear from the shadows, as with MLK, to take Obama’s life, at any point after January 21, and give that party back much of what they have just lost. His virtual sainthood would happen even if he died in an aircraft crash or by his own hand. The Trump administration would not, ever, be able to gain attention away from the public’s sorrow and gain the traction for steering away from the Democratic ideals. Obama’s departure in a terminal way, at any point, will mean a victory for his party in 2020.

Obama has made it clear that he plans on being very active in the future of his party. I suspect that as right now, he plans to run again for the high office in 2020. Such a personal agenda may not exactly met the requirements of the masterminds of the party that have found his performance in office less than stellar. Politics always has a way to correct liabilities. They may want to use the legacy but not the man.

Some readers of this will take my words to mean that I support Obama being taken wholly out of the picture. I absolutely do not. I want him to slink away and become buried in the multiple transgressions he and his party have performed on America. His demise would solidify the Democrats as never before and that factor should not be overlooked. With him physically gone, his highly touted legacy will find a solid pole upon which to flutter and few could argue against it without being vilified in every way possible.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

In the context of the thread it's exactly what you meant. Cut the crap.

You don't get to tell me what I meant.

Have a cry, now who's the whiner? I'll do what I damn well please, if you don't like it go find a safe space to cry in.

Cool story bro but you got a link to that claim yet?

Any day now champ.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

seen how the bazillionaire lefties spend their time on (going to Africa and setting up foundations for the poor)

Would that be the Bill Gates Foundation that invests in sterilization so the "pie" of resources isn't shared?

www.newstarget.com...

Gates’ medical microchip implants are intended to serve as “the new face of medicine that polygamously marries Big Pharma, biotech, nanotech and wireless remote technology,” if Activist Post’s Heather Callaghan has any say in the matter. “Maybe hooking oneself into the Internet of Things will be an additional app, although this sounds like a passive form of medicine where someone else gets to call the shots, so to speak,” she added. Pro-choice or no choice?

Unsurprisingly, the same developers who are bringing wireless, remote-controlled implants are currently focused on a product that is the cornerstone of future efforts: Gates Foundation-funded birth control microchip implants. The wireless implants are intended to essentially activate a woman’s ability to conceive, or prevent it, at will, thereby amounting to temporary sterilization.

Just imagine: If an all-powerful government agency decides to prevent a woman from bearing child, the government could transform itself from “pro-choice” (by giving women the option of abortion) to no choice at all.(1) Moreover, the chips are to be encrypted; thus, neither cyber criminals nor technologically gifted individuals could try to bypass the government, you know, if it ever decides to utilize the implants for less than charitable purposes.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Nice deflection.

Hypocrite.

Gin

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JF306

No they are about the same size and wear the same colors.

What, 2 inches long and pink/purple? Sorry mate but I think you've gone and done it again, confusing your butt plug with Bernie supporters.

Oh man what a dirty mind you got. I guess it takes one to know one, when you were thinking of something small and pink/purple. You probably got a drawer full of those things, dragon styled. Reminded me now of those lefties who armed themselves with "toys" instead of glocks to protest gun law. Lefties are clearly experts on this.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Nice deflection.

Hypocrite.

Lol what deflection champ, all I'm asking is for a link to his racial slurs that you claim he made.

Who's deflecting?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: queenofswords

It just blows my mind these people can't see the absolute clown show they are orchestrating. They're making themselves look like complete and utter idiots in front of the World!

Very true, the whole world is laughing at the trumpets and Trump,wondering what will be the next inane tweet his little fingers punch out at 3am!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

TheCrimsonGod says:

Your Avatar disturb's me, but you don't need safe spaces, and very witty. Go free speech!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Which I keep telling you has been covered a lot hours and times already here on ATS and which for some unknown reason You refuse to go look at yourself. I will not do your work for you, that and it's too much of a pain in the ass to do on my phone. Feel free to go look at the thousand-odd threads covering that subject and stop trying to muddy the waters by asking the same question over and over and refusing to read the reply.

edit on 14/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Which I keep telling you has been covered a lot hours and times already here on ATS and which for some unknown reason You refuse to go look at yourself. I will not do your work for you, that and it's too much of a pain in the ass to do on my phone. Feel free to go look at the thousand-odd threads covering that subject and stop trying to muddy the waters by asking the same question over and over and refusing to read the reply.

I looked and there was no proof, so if you can be so kind and back up your claim that would be great.

It's not a hard thing to do champ, that's if what you say is true but we all know it's not that's why you can't produce anything.

Put up or shut up, pudding.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Your eyes must be painted on then.

I'm not getting baited into going in circles, as you clearly are trying to do. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I hate hypocrites, with a passion. One of the lowest forms of humanity in my honest opinion.

LOL so you have no vitriolic passion left for the Clintons who would push for WW3 have a body count since Arkansas days of over 100 and sell seats for access to Govt Policy makers for $millions?

Take those blinkers off. Better yet take a trip to Kriti, Sydney weather is not conducive to good health.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Your eyes must be painted on then.

I'm not getting baited into going in circles, as you clearly are trying to do. Have a good day.

Typical, when the going gets hot the snowflakes run away.

It's not a bait question my friend you made the claim, why is so hard for you to back it up?

Is because it's not true and you made it up?

Shame shame I thought you were a man but I suppose your nothing more than a child.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Btw the last bully that challenged me to my face got put in hospital. Just thought I'd share that. Bullies are the lowest form of pondscum there is. Congratulations on joining that club.

I thought hypocrites were the lowest in your op a few up? Are you internally boiling...ready to explode? Have a beer, chill. Move to the West (thats LEFT of Sydney)...we have real sandy beaches here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

They're lashing out like infantile children at every single thing imaginable, grabbing at the faintest of straws and desperately clinging to absolutely any tiniest of thread of scandal to sate their unbridled hatred and anger! It is shocking (and saddening) to me to witness the entitlement culture this country has bred in the past 8 years. Just absolutely STAGGERING!!

The left is absolutely TERRIFIED their entire way of life, their gravy train, will vanish before their eyes,

I have seen this exact train of thought posted over and over for a year. It appears people think it will be true if they type it over and over again. I'm surprised, as your posts are usually very original.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

How about you take a Bex

en.wikipedia.org...(compound_analgesic)

Bex was a strong compound analgesic which was popular in Australia for much of the twentieth century. It came in the form of A.P.C. (aspirin–phenacetin–caffeine) tablets or powder, containing 42% aspirin, 42% phenacetin, plus caffeine.[1] Bex was advertised with the phrase, "Stressful Day? What you need is a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down".[2] Bex powders were the housewife's drug of choice in the 1950s and 1960s

The expression "A cup of tea, a Bex, and a good lie down" had gained currency through much of Australia in the post-World War II period when aspirin became readily available. McKellar's play reinforced the phrase "and the title quickly became a common Australian saying".[10] It was often used in the pejorative and abbreviated form "go and take a Bex" to indicate to an over enthusiastic person that they should take a more relaxed attitude to the subject being discussed, or to soothe a frazzled housewife.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Please, please, let's pray the lefties get something to hang onto! They're in full meltdown mode! OMG...I've never seen anything like it before in my 54 years!!

They're lashing out like infantile children at every single thing imaginable, grabbing at the faintest of straws and desperately clinging to absolutely any tiniest of thread of scandal to sate their unbridled hatred and anger! It is shocking (and saddening) to me to witness the entitlement culture this country has bred in the past 8 years. Just absolutely STAGGERING!!

The left is absolutely TERRIFIED their entire way of life, their gravy train, will vanish before their eyes,

I have seen this exact train of thought posted over and over for a year. It appears people think it will be true if they type it over and over again. I'm surprised, as your posts are usually very original.

Funny I never see you post that same reply to those b.s anti Trump threads, how come?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm a leftie, married to a leftie, and my husband makes a very good living. Such a good living in fact, that I can make the choice whether I work or stay home to raise my daughter.

All those famous celebrities who love to lean to the left - they are multi-millionaires.

Bill Gates, gazillionaire - lefty.

Warren Buffet, gazillionaire - lefty.

The OP is fake news.
Strange how all these wealthy left leaners feel the need to tell everyone else what they should do with their own money i.e. Armchair commies expect everyone to redistribute their own wealth ... However I have yet to see Hollywood elites give away all their spoils except for some political cause like global warming or oh I don't know maybe trying to sway the electoral college or get members of Congress to reject the duly elected President.....oh yah and Bill Gates specifically trying to control education by buying off the National Governors Association and using his money for depopulation efforts ... I mean he is a member of the Club of Rome
edit on 14-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

a reply to: queenofswords

It just blows my mind these people can't see the absolute clown show they are orchestrating. They're making themselves look like complete and utter idiots in front of the World!

Very true, the whole world is laughing at the trumpets and Trump,wondering what will be the next inane tweet his little fingers punch out at 3am!
Oh you mean like the President of Taiwan ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join