It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not brainwashed. I wanted Bernie to win. I fully agree that Hillary was as corrupt as they come. I just don't think Trump was the better choice. Trump - the pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue. Yeah, Hillary was a terrible choice but Trump will prove worse.

All the Bernie bros I know of are little beta males.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JF306

I'm not brainwashed. I wanted Bernie to win. I fully agree that Hillary was as corrupt as they come. I just don't think Trump was the better choice. Trump - the pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue. Yeah, Hillary was a terrible choice but Trump will prove worse.

Not me, I am considered an Alpha male, I have been a foreman and business owner most of my life. I am far from little too, When I was in excellent shape I was around two sixty and am 6'2. But Bernie seemed to have a moderate plan for change.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think you're confusing fish for Bernie supporters.

This is a little Betta male:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What you're seeing is the result of political correctness. Political correctness does not allow for anyone to learn from their mistakes. Therefore, when they are faced with adversity they literally don't know how to handle it. At all. So all they can do is panic.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I find it funny that the biggest whiners in here are not even American.

Triggering people around the world, priceless.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Remember that these are the same people that made excuses for Trumps racial slurs

Link to his racial slurs please.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Not me, I am considered an Alpha male, I have been a foreman and business owner most of my life. I am far from little too, When I was in excellent shape I was around two sixty and am 6'2. But Bernie seemed to have a moderate plan for change.

There's always an outlier, but I still know what I saw and I'm sure you'd agree. Also rather weird a successful tradesmen would advocate taxpayer subsidized college in this hiring environment but to each their own.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Oh looks, yet another hypocrite.

The circle-jerk is thataway ------------->

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think you're confusing fish for Bernie supporters.

This is a little Betta male:

No they are about the same size and wear the same colors.
edit on 14-1-2017 by JF306 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by JF306 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Oh looks, yet another hypocrite.

The circle-jerk is thataway ------------->

Explain how I'm a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You got a link to his racial slur, champ.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's already been linked a thousand times on ATS and you have been among the chorus of people blindly making excuses for it.

I am not interested in going through that nonsense again, feel free to read through one of the thousand odd threads that covers it.

And you're a hypocrite because you join with your fellow Trumpets in hypocritically labeling and insulting those you deem to be your political opponents. You did it in that very post by calling everyone you deem to be "left" as a "whiner", thus you are also a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

All you had to say was that you lied about it.

P.S there is no proof of any racial slur.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

There's always an outlier, but I still know what I saw and I'm sure you'd agree. Also rather weird a successful tradesmen would advocate taxpayer subsidized college in this hiring environment but to each their own.

I am not much for tricking kids into going to college and winding up in debt only to find themselves working at Subway or a job where they do not need a college degree. I remember when you took a little cut in pay for say ninety days then worked your way up the payladder to reach top pay within three or four years. You got paid to learn. Looking at wage trends I see now many employers start everyone lower than they used to just to be able to retrain the college graduates who learned to work the wrong way.

College debt is causing problems with our young after they go to college, it is wreaking havoc with our economy too, they used to go out and buy cars and stuff more after they started working years ago, now they get to pay college debt.

The problem is that the good paying jobs are getting exported to other countries and we are becoming a consumer based economy which throughout history has never worked successfully with a big country.

link   

No they are about the same size and wear the same colors.

What, 2 inches long and pink/purple? Sorry mate but I think you've gone and done it again, confusing your butt plug with Bernie supporters.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It's a bit hard to lie when there is ample evidence of it in numerous threads on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wrong I said it was funny that the 2 biggest whiners in here are not even American.

Didn't say anything about lefties, brush up on your reading comprehension champ.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's a bit hard to lie when there is ample evidence of it in numerous threads on ATS.

Then it shouldn't be hard to prove it, right champ?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

In the context of the thread it's exactly what you meant. Cut the crap.

And even if I did believe you, calling even two of us "whiners" is still a label and insult and still put you squarely in the hypocrite category. Thank you for confirming this.

What, by the way, is your problem with non-Americans replying anyway? America has spent decades sticking it's nose into world affairs, we have a right to an opinion whether you bloody like it or not.

edit on 14/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In the context of the thread it's exactly what you meant. Cut the crap.

You don't get to tell me what I meant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join