It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, please...PUH-LEEZE!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But if the topic is the negative things that the leftists are doing, why dilute the impact of the wrong-doings?

So you want nothing but an echo chamber of everyone agreeing with the OP? How boring.

Not at all, but a focused debate might be more effective.

Which is what I've done here.

1. pointing out the hypocrisy of someone having a meltdown about some people having a meltdown

2. pointing out the fallacy that the left is going into meltdown because of some perceived loss of entitlement, when so many on the left are doing quite well financially

For that, I'm accused of not meeting people half way. Which is why I pointed out that the OP is guilty of that.

Up to date so far?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: SaloonSal

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You can continue to fantasize about who is doing the hypocrisy here all you want but anyone with two eyes can see you are doing it here and that is bloody disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you are nothing more than a schoolyard bully.

Btw the last bully that challenged me to my face got put in hospital. Just thought I'd share that. Bullies are the lowest form of pondscum there is. Congratulations on joining that club.

EVIDENCE SUBMITTED.....CASE CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingo!!! When they get cornered with their own arguments and have nowhere to turn, they start flipping over cars, burning S# down and starting riots.

This is, and continues to be, my point!

Those aren't people on the left. Those are just trouble-makers.

I am people on the left. I haven't flipped over any cars or burned anything down or started any riots. Neither have any of my leftists friends or family.

No those were people on the left and your anecdote doesn't change that fact.
edit on 14-1-2017 by JF306 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Boy, you throw the label thing around all over the place, don't ya? First you talk about people labeling others, then you do it yourself ad-nauseum. How quaint.

Let's go with the label thing for a minute...quit being a sniveling ninny, or take your ball and go home, ya sniveling ninny!

How's that for a label??? Just in case there was any ambiguity, it should be clear now!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I'll tell ya what; IF that ever happens I will be the first person to admit I'm wrong, right here on ATS for all to see.

IF...

link   

so wise and not childish at all being in the 50's and baiting threads.

but yea, we take the point. libs are known to whine and pucker up their lips now that youve mentioned it.

and yes, im a snowflake or libtard or swj for pointing this out even though im not a 'leftist' etc...

link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
The left's 'meltdown' will be notthing compared to the rights when Trump inevitably removes his masks. It's already happening, the right is just unaware. They are in denial. But slowly, the walls of their created reality will be destroyed. Everytime trump flip flops, or falls back, and eventually he will do something outrageously careless, that it will force you to see the truth.

I'm afraid that's going to take a while. Remember that these are the same people that made excuses for Trumps racial slurs, excuses for his words about women, excuses for his clear mocking of a disabled reporter......basically just excuses excuses excuses.

I personally will be merciless in rubbing their own stupidity in their faces when Trump takes office and backflips on literally everything he promised.

Have your fun with your ridiculously arrogant threads. I will wait in the back for that moment.

I have almost completed a very large, flashy and shiny gif image that says boldly: "WE TOLD YOU SO". I am eager to begin spamming it in their smug faces.

link   
On a side note I have created a new drinking game..

When reading a thread you must take a shot everytime kryties says "circle jerk"..

Good times!

~meathead

link   

originally posted by: JF306

You can continue to fantasize about who is doing the hypocrisy here all you want but anyone with two eyes can see you are doing it here and that is bloody disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you are nothing more than a schoolyard bully.

Btw the last bully that challenged me to my face got put in hospital. Just thought I'd share that. Bullies are the lowest form of pondscum there is. Congratulations on joining that club.

Bingo!!! When they get cornered with their own arguments and have nowhere to turn, they start flipping over cars, burning S# down and starting riots.

I am people on the left. I haven't flipped over any cars or burned anything down or started any riots. Neither have any of my leftists friends or family.

No those were people on the left and your antidote doesn't change that fact.

My "antidote"? Looks like I'm better educated than people on the right too.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Not baiting at all, merely pointing out an observation which seems all too prevalent these days.

I like to get things out in the open.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
The left's 'meltdown' will be notthing compared to the rights when Trump inevitably removes his masks. It's already happening, the right is just unaware. They are in denial. But slowly, the walls of their created reality will be destroyed. Everytime trump flip flops, or falls back, and eventually he will do something outrageously careless, that it will force you to see the truth.

Have your fun with your ridiculously arrogant threads. I will wait in the back for that moment.

That's fair to say. Go wait in the back if you must.

I, for one, have faith that Donald Trump, along with his Perfect Team will work hard to "Make America Great Again". I have faith that this American icon loves this country, loves its people, is an amazing leader, and will get the job rolling doing the things he promised he would do. Will there be a learning curve? Sure. But I don't think it will be very long.

Those of you that felt the same way about Obama's Hope and Change should understand the enthusiasm and energy us Common Sense Trumpeters have.

The possibilities are exciting. I have seen so much energy and enthusiasm to roll the sleeves up and get going, it reminds me of the Ronald Reagan vibe. We shall see what we shall see.

link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

When reading a thread you must take a shot everytime kryties says "circle jerk"..

Good times!

~meathead

How about taking a shot every time Flyingclaydisk writes a word in all caps or uses triple exclamation points?

link   

Just becasue someone doesn't want to subsidize your life and doesn't care about your well being doesn't make them a bully. I'd argue those who force others to care for and subsidize them are the actual bullies.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JF306

No those were people on the left and your antidote doesn't change that fact.

My "antidote"? Looks like I'm better educated than people on the right too.

Auto correct got me but that doesn't change the fact that for each additional dollar someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat. It's going to be the topic of my first thread.
edit on 14-1-2017 by JF306 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

COOL, I like that game!!

We're gonna' need more liquor though!!!

...like a LOT more!!!

edit on 1/14/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   

Boy, you throw the label thing around all over the place, don't ya? First you talk about people labeling others, then you do it yourself ad-nauseum. How quaint.

Your eyes must be painted on or something. I clearly said, in a previous post, that I gave up not labeling you lot in another thread when I realized the scale and enormity of the hypocrisy coming from Trump supporters.

Let's go with the label thing for a minute...quit being a sniveling ninny, or take your ball and go home, ya sniveling ninny!

How's that for a label??? Just in case there was any ambiguity, it should be clear now

I'll play. You are a hypocritical schoolyard bully who enjoys making one-sided threads in order to get together with your fellow Trumpets and circle-jerk over insulting and slandering anyone you deem to be "left" who dares come in and challenge or debate the topic. You are one of the lowest forms of human life for doing so.

Your turn.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Good times!

~meathead

How about taking a shot every time Flyingclaydisk writes a word in all caps or uses triple exclamation points?

In the spirit of bipartisanship, I will make an amendment to the rules!!!

AWESOME IDEA!!!

thanks!!!

Respectfully!!!
~meathead...

link   

You win!

link   

Good times!

~meathead

You're going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning, just warning you

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have never seen as many people brainwashed by politics in my life. On top of that they are getting vocal, meaning they are afraid for their way of life being lost. That is a dangerous thing, especially people who are high in prestige and over taxed financially will do anything to protect their lavish lifestyle. It is worse than a person who is poor robbing a store to feed his family, the fake rich will swindle anyone to get back on top.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not brainwashed. I wanted Bernie to win. I fully agree that Hillary was as corrupt as they come. I just don't think Trump was the better choice. Trump - the pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue. Yeah, Hillary was a terrible choice but Trump will prove worse.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join